MODS CONFIRMED SHILLS

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE - KEEP THIS BUMPED

MODS DELETED TRUMP TOWER user IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS AMA. HE HELD A PERFECTLY REASONABLE AMA THREAD YESTERDAY HERE DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE HOLD THESE SHILL MODS TO ACCOUNT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96795811/
youtube.com/watch?v=soFRVEskxb8
cnbc.com/2016/10/28/donald-trump-will-win-the-election-and-is-more-popular-than-obama-in-2008-ai-system-finds.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yea what was that shit? Open a new AMA Campaign user

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96795811/

The "proof" that guy was posting were screengrabs from videos from Trump Tower. That was nothing more than a faggot saying "Yeah hurr 100% trump victory" to instill complacence so anons who haven't voted don't bother to go out to vote.

Your "proof" was all screenshots from Showtime's The Circus and Bloomberg Politics.
youtube.com/watch?v=soFRVEskxb8

CTR right on time.

I know when you guys are trying to misdirect.
It's a bit too obvious.

Ok I'll bite.

Propose a believable motive.

>hey guys im not like your average LARPer, i have proof!
>proof is fake
>WOW WHAT THE FUCK???? GO AWAY CTR

Just like right after you got found out, you started posting shorter and shorter replies so you could try to fool some more people. I bet you deleted your own thread too.

Anyone reading this, go out and fucking VOTE. Some faggot larping about Trump winning doesn't matter, in 24 hours we'll see if MN and MI flip red this year.

It was a nice story the guy was telling, but every picture was screengrabed from youtube.
It's simply a misdirection tactic to waste people's time.

he was a fucking larper

I confirmed they were screen-grabbed.

Its possible he didn't take a bunch of pics of the offices and just figured the screen-grabs would work.

Still pretty shilly thing to do.

Could be vote suppression effort to make us all think it's in the bag.

Alright folks let this archive false alarm that triggered my autism.

Hopefully you'd do the same for me.

The guy tried to use a bunch of scenes from Showtime's show The Circus when Mark Halperin went to Trump Tower, and tried to pass it along as proof without a single timestamp.

He was larper as fuck, thank god the mods locked his ass down.

He could have taken a picture from inside of TT looking out to other buildings, which could be identified as to being taken from within TT, with a timestamp and employee badge, with the timestamp covering his name. He could even have printed out a timestamp so that his handwriting couldn't be identified. There's so many ways to provide proof and while they don't give TOTAL proof that his information is legit, it atleast shows that his info may be credible. Posting obviously fake proof makes you look like a fucking idiot. He was either RPing for (you)'s or outright maliciously trying to get people to not bother voting.

Is anyone here not an AI shitposter????

If you're human pls answer me

He should have just posted a timestamp if he was legit.

Refusal to do so in 2 straight threads.

I'm human.

i was archived in 1 minute for posting Proof that they covered up shit for their cousin. assaulted someone with deadly weapon. 1 year min for misdemeanor. he didnt get shit of course.

dude i swear it seems real post are "archived" fucking quick and everyone is a fucking bot.

Shit. I was looking forward to his return.

The fuck..?

He was fairly informative, and his information correlated with some I had heard from my own inside sources. However, his "proof" pics were all confirmed as screenshots from a video. - youtube.com/watch?v=soFRVEskxb8

I made a post calling out CTR and it hit archives in 10 mins even after 2 bumps

Pretty sure there are only like 5-10 real users here.

Bumping for great justice

He was larping you faggot. fuckk off

GET IN HERE

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trails of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

I think the AMA thread last night by "Trump Campaign Official" was legit:

He said Trump's internal polling adds a social media factor to reflect enthusiam, as an estimator of turnout.

This sounds similar to the added factor the LA Times poll measures with its 1-100 enthusiasm scale -- which factor is likely what makes that poll an outlier.

It also sounds similar to the ai system headlined by Drudge last week, discussed here, which uses social media enthusiasm as a proxy for estimating turnout: cnbc.com/2016/10/28/donald-trump-will-win-the-election-and-is-more-popular-than-obama-in-2008-ai-system-finds.html

Interestingly, Trump Campaign Official's analysis was consistent with Brad Parscale's surprising remark in the Bloomberg "Inside the Bunker" article that Trump's internal polling mostly matches Nate Silver's numbers

This seemed to be a strange concession for Parscale to make, since Silver had it, at the time, that Trump was losing badly.

But it makes sense if Trump's internals consistent with Silver in terms of the basic polling data, while showing a Trump victory when the "x" enthusiasm multiplier was applied to the data.

Anyhoo, it's a disappointment that we may not hear from this guy again (although he alluded to the fact that his work was mostly done, so maybe he will still have time to stop in and try again).

I've literally been asking for this thread to die for 15 mins now.

Stop bumping this.

I'm saging my own fucking thread. Mods if you are here just delete this thread. Sorry I doubted you.

Time to bump

>MODS DELETED TRUMP TOWER user IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS AMA

Because he's a roleplaying faggot that failed to prove his identity?

Bump again

bump