What is our contingency plan if Donald doesn't win tomorrow?

What is our contingency plan if Donald doesn't win tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/TheYoungTurks
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtube.com/watch?v=sGyl7lxFWeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He won't

move to canada with based peterson

I recommend suicide.

I highly encourage everyone who voted for Trump to kill themselves. It's the only way to make your voices heard.

honestly i'm worried about the mental health of quite a lot of trump supporters, I'm voting for him myself but if he looses you don't just give up.

Liberals are gona have a fucking field day if there is a rash of suicides by trump supporters.

Prepare life as being the most cucked nation on earth.

prank war

Continue living my life because i'm not autistic

>What is our contingency plan if Donald doesn't win tomorrow?
Redpill the fuck out of you disenfranchised White Conservative (soon to be) ex-Republicans.

Make the White Race Great Again!

You'll all probably buy whatever he's gearing up to shill you

He'll complain about a rigged election for a few weeks and get as much press as possible. Then he'll concede, and try and sell you 'America Water' or some shit and you'll buy it.

this Sup Forums took an election detour of kekian proportions, but when its all done its right back to

>GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

i wouldnt show your face on pol for a month or so mate if he loses

Hahaha, so desperate for a sign of hope! MOLOCH is with her! She'll be leading MOLOCH's world with a vigor, friend! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spend 4 years bashing the Clinton's for everything they have and will do.

>>GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
And this time we're going to get massive support because all these trumpcucks will be utterly defeated and ready to accept the truth and actually do something to save the White race.

The worst thing that could happen would be for somebody to go shoot something up if he loses. I wouldn't put it past the government doing it though to give Hillary a head start on gun laws

hold your head up high. do your best to red pill; never give up. People are going to give us a lot of shit if he loses, don't let it get to you if that happens.

But remember, no celebrating and no moping until November 9th

we'll have to wait and see what trump says

i don't think it'll be over

Investigate CNN

Pitchforks time

Form Gestapo styled intelligence agency and defeat the US government in all its various forms and influences.

Better start getting Sup Forumsfags try and become politicians. America will have to become great in 20 years or so.

stock up on your red pills

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

Blame Mike Pence

just have fun trolling hillary for 4 years (if she lives that long)

>
gET ON THIS
>
>

GUYS! THE YOUNG TURKS ARE DOING A POLL ON TWITTER@. WE KNO@W WHAT TO DO. VOTE FOR THE GOD EMPROR?!!!!!!!!!@!!!!!!!!!@@!!@!@!!!!!!!!

>twitter.com/TheYoungTurks

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trails of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

> REVOLUTION

This will work

Alot of nigger and spics have the right to vote, what do they do for aliving exactly? cashiers?... When Whites who produce everything dies they go back to living in the stone age.

Crying and eating tendies. I might hit my dog out of anger.

>get caught
>crash plane
>no survivors
>rise the fire

isn't that obama's niece?

>stock up on your red pills
Adolf Hitler's Warning
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

grab my ak and shoot up my local post office

>he thinks there will be a next era

lol

coup

Delete Twitter, stay off Sup Forums, and play video games for the next few days. 90% of the reason I support Trump is to watch the liberal butthurt, but if he loses I won't be able to stomach watching there smug gloating.

Go back to wikileaks and hoping for enough to impeach.

Quit my job so I don't have any more income taxes and get on food stamps and welfare. I'm not cucked enough to send tens of thousands of dollars in taxes a year to support Mexicans, Syrians, and others taking over our country, so I might as well as just step back and play video games all day an wait for the USA to run out of money.

Trump will win.

are we brothers

Just wait 4 years. Killary will be a 1 term president either way.

In that event:

My hope is in the factions in the 3 letter agencies that don't want to die in CF ops overseas, or get sold out for donations.
I'm hoping that if we're fucked enough to have Crooked "voted" in and she doesn't have an unplanned plane landing before 1/20, that they will keep her so tied up in controversy, internal disputes, media leaks, and so on, that she is effectively neutered.

Everyone has something on her. Right now, she could still drag everyone down with her if everything was prosecuted and brought out into the open.
After any race and rally support dries up, there's no reason that everyone wouldn't dogpile on her with things that only take her down.

If the vote counters were to say she won, then from now until in inauguration will be the highest point of vulnerability.

If there's no risk of Trump trying to fight the corruption.
The groups that are not pro Crooked, just AntiTrump because he might cut their slush funds or expose their particular crimes, will be free to go after her without risk to their lifestyles.
And, without a boogeyman to fight against, even the pro Crooked camp is going to lose interest and get back to covering their own asses as usual.

The anti-Crooked group won't have to fight so hard against the CYA or pro crooked groups, since people won't be fighting for their lives against justice.

Without real opposition by those scared of Trump, the efforts required to impeach, indict, or just neuter her, are MUCH lower.
Noone will cover for Hill if there's no longer a risk of Trump et al going after them as well.

If you win against your common enemy, there's no longer a reason to work together.
And if you make it to the top, you have neither friends nor common enemies.

If hill gets it, I expect marching orders to be taking her and the CF down but not touching anyone else.

This. Shred the Sup Forums folder and leave all my right wing accounts and just return to being a politically apathetic normie.

make america great again, BY FORCE

There is but one path - we kill them all.

youtube.com/watch?v=sGyl7lxFWeI

civil war

TRUMP WIN CONFIRMED

TRUMP WIN CONFIRMED

TRUMP WIN CONFIRMED

Absolutely disgusting. I'm ashamed to share a board with you. Regardless of what happens tomorrow, our work is just beginning you limp-dicked faggots.

Burn it to the ground. Sometimes it is better to start over.

I eagerly await the mass suicides

>muh ebin struggle must go on

I'm imagining a 400 lb cheeto encrusted weeaboo autist faggot in a fedora and trenchcoat going around in public trying to "redpill" people

Escape to australia

If donald doesnt win, there wont be a tommorrow

I'd probably just give up on humanity.

Just goes to show...Conservatives don't care about the survival of the White race. They only care about their money.

Meditate so I don't murder my neighbors

innawoodsinnawoodsinnawoods

civil war

Legit be pissed and mope all week

DO NOT

Get WikiLeaks and whistleblowers to leak everything.

Pray Russia keeps hacking and leaking.

These 3 things will stay for 4 years of her presidency

I really really need Trump to win because I cannot stomach to watch Hillary's crazed up ugly smug cunt face for 4 years.

Move to Australia

Tell everyone behind me to fuck off, we're full

>Had the power to meme Trump as the Republican candidate into reality

We meme war with Canada into reality. They have had it too good, for too long.

I hope Trump wins, but if not the shit posting will be immense.
8 years of aggravating burgers over their choice of president.

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trails of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

What we always do Pinky, shitpost and wait for Happenings.

Guess what

Rather kill you instead

>8 years

>FUCK YOU CUNT

DELET THIS

Continue to shitpost.

Be alone.

Contemplate suicide.

Assuming that things dont go his way, I plan on seeing you all at 12pm EDT on November 9th to launch Operation Executive Overreach

We have plans in place and they fall within the bounds of the law.

We the people are the rightful masters
of both congress, and courts. Not to
overthrow the constitution but to
overthrow the men who pervert it

sic semper tyrannis
indicium est gratis

There is no plan aside from winning.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

War.

Journalists are enemy combatants.

I hate to break it to you, but most goods are made in Mexico or China now. Most western countries are importers.

Trumpfags have no contingency plan

Join the true winners of a Clinton presidency.

Us burgers are going to get laughed at for a while, but the banter won't be too harsh. If Trump loses the whole world is going down the toilet and we're all equally fucked.

hopefully this.

Honestly this. We talk a lot of shit on Europe but if hillary wins we will be the most cucked nation on earth

affix bayonet

Fast, isolate myself from technology, and become a Christian monk to await guidance from God.
Anyone else?
Anyone else?

Oчeвиднo жe, чтo ecли Tpaмп нe выигpaeт - выхoдим нa yлицy и избивaeм leftist scum. He ccытe, пaцaны.

continued for feedback.

If there is no fear of Trump bringing in sunshine,
do you think anyone is going to keep risking their own shit to cover her ass?

Right now, everyone covering for her is also risking their own shit getting exposed as collateral damage.

Why wouldn't they just throw her to the dogs after that rather than let her gain any more leverage or power?

My theory from observations:

No one at the TOP has friends. You have people you pay for support, people you can order around because you have all their secrets, and some following you around to catch crumbs falling off your plate or trying to get your recognition.

The closest to a friend you have when you get to the top in the world are your equals. Those are the only people that have nothing to gain or lose by being around, since they could destroy you just as easy as you could destroy them.

If Crooked gets in, the risk/reward changes. She is a bigger risk than resource to you. Her fuck ups threaten you more than anything you might gain from her.

Remember when noone covered for Bill in the 90s?

Remember when everyone jumped ship a couple of weeks ago when the laptop came out and it didn't look like it could be covered up?

They'd much rather treat her as just a tool to get Kaine in. He's a puppet that's easy to use for your own gains, and is so much of a nobody that he's not a threat to anyone, he doesn't have any enough shit on anyone to be a risk.

I've been thinking about it for a bit now and I can easily see them throwing Hilary under the bus and just cut their losses with her in order to save their own skin.

It covers their ass, and would help placate the population as they get the illusion that justice has been done and the system works

reportin

Same f.am

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. Even if Trump wins, did you think it would just end there?

Contingency plans are for faggots.

This is true.

I've been saying that the nullification movement that went underreported a few years ago will go into effect.

Nullification states refuse to honor any federal gun control push. This will be the new front line. The NRA top state list will be our new battleground states.

In all likelihood I was here first cocksmoker

Good luck brothers.

Checked
Also this

I hope so.
If he does lose then it's basically the end of Western society as we now know it.

praise kek, user.

God and kek be with us and may Donald Trump win the election.