Reminder that Wendy is still the best girl

Reminder that Wendy is still the best girl.

It's been a long time since Dances with Smurfs user, accept queen Heidi.

this desu. You can't have a fat, disgusting racist little girl and not put her as best.

>female cartman
>best

>Female Kyle
>Best

that's a cute artstyle

too bad the actual show's isn't in any way shape or form attractive

What about now?

gross nigger

you're not supposed to look at the guy you fag

Are you sure about that?

Go to bed Stan

>not princess Kenneh

>Female Kenny
>Best

>Princess Kenny is wearing his parka even though the promo art showed him without it

Still pisses me off.

not even close

Holy fuck I can't take it anymore.

I cannot believe Sup Forums is so bereft of original, quality comics and cartoons that they are now going to motherfuscking South Park and discussing it as though it has an actual story with character development.

And when you guys aren't cherishing polished turds you're acting like teenage girls "shipping" fictional characters.

This is the absolute state of Sup Forums now. This is the absolute state of western comics and cartoons. Somehow even worse than Sup Forums.

Fuck off shit taste

This thread is literally just waifuposting you autistic faggot, and SP has had an ongoing story for a few years now

Shut your whore fucking mouths tumblr. This used to be a happy place before you came.

user I only see one solution to this pandemic of mass ass-quality reboots. We need to go back to our roots on Deviantart and do something only Sup Forums is capable of doing.
We need to mass-produce tribute comic books of the most popular franchises and put such a good twist on it with such a great quality that everyone will jump bandwagons on our comic book and consider it the real canon over the official garbage fanfiction.

Why do you hate shipping so much user? It's fun.

I'm not tumblr, but your weak grasp on what Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general used to be makes me think you ought to fuck off back there yourself.

I’ve always liked Bebe best, she’s the coolest

>go from watching south park + phone destroyer to south park fanfics

oh man I think im autistic