Should animators working on a show get fired over their producer/showrunner getting fired for sexual harassment?

Should animators working on a show get fired over their producer/showrunner getting fired for sexual harassment?

animators should be united in a union so that when something like this (higher ups fuck you over) happens they have a net to help them find new work/survive

Christ I need to hurry up and change my name.

They already have a union, though

No. Louie's voice could've been easily re-dubbed and I doubt anyone was looking forward to this show since most didn't even know it was getting made until it got canned.

But this box was still made by a self-righteous cunt and I'm kind of glad he lost his job for the level of attention he's trying to get out of someone else's bad situation.

Ideally no, but I guess it's easier for (((them))) to burn something down to the ground and start anew rather than replace/fix it.

>Amid from CartoonBrew says Loud House should've been cancelled when Savino got fired because it's just supporting sexual harrassers
>People bitch how stupid that is
>It actually happens on another show
>Amid has nothing to say other than, "Here's the open letter..."

Of course not, but if it tanks the entire production there isn't much that can be done about it.

Production crews should learn to negotiate kill fees so they aren't left high and dry in the case of irregular production termination. Freelancers do this all the time, and in a age of single project employment, we're all basically freelancers now.

So what happened?

It most likely would've been another Family Guy clone.

Louis jerked off to women after they consented until one woman said no so now he's a serial sexual assault rapist master and should be banned from society.

They have a union which is why everything is made in Canada, Japan, or Korea.

Looks to me like he's making a virtue out of necessity.

>Louis gets consent to be an exhibitionist and jack off
>Project canned despite him being pretty funny
>Outed molesters will still find work despite being unfunny and untalented

oh no the poor incredibly lazy flash animators/koreans working off of scribbles

What a fucking bitch

Let this be a lesson Jewy CK
use hookers like your buddy Jim Norton and stop forcing your perversions on random colleagues
outsource any future animation projects so these soyboys can starve for lack of work
stop being a cuck for lefty garbage when you represent being a millionaire pervert
remember who you are, you came up making nigger and rape jokes as part of the cellar crowd
when in doubt ask, if Patrice was alive, would he be calling me a faggot right now?

>networks overreacting cause some hoes wanna hop on the victimhood train
This is a load of bullshit.

>virtue signaling
you deserve the shit, stupid

Why did he write it on a cardboard box like a homeless person?

He was practicing for his next job.

>pain and distress
they laughed at his dick and didn’t give a shit until it could benefit them