Tfw feel like there are barely any Lady Echo art

>tfw feel like there are barely any Lady Echo art
>want to draw her but confused how I'm supposed to draw her at all
Like why does her clothes look like some dress and sometimes it's just like a shirt and with pants and strange legs?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/96615016/#96656882
pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're formed magically from her hair, like Bayonetta. Body-wise, she's the same colour all over aside from the darker forearms.

Jesus that whole part was kinda stupid

She wears her hair. She's basically naked.

There's plenty of refs here.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/96615016/#96656882

am i the only one disappointed with the lack of lewds for pic related?

No my nigga. Fucker walks around naked. Pretty sure Echo easily gave him quick handjobs under that sock.

>Zone can never edit that scene so Oreo strips Amalia and fucks her in the sky.

I'm going to repost my echo idea on the /aco/ drawthread, so look out

I really want cute lewds with those two.

That one with the bed?

That's the one, yeah.

Is this a qualitycrowbar thread? Where is the deviched one?

>strange legs
She's half dragon, that's why she can chance her legs. She shapeshifted fully form in the Dofus game.

I always figured the talons were hair since she can change them so quickly. Actual body changes like sprouting her wings seem to take time and effort.

Wait, isn't that Yugo from the future or something? Where can I watch this?

No, Oropo and every other Eliotrope is part of Yugo's soul.

You can find everything here pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

>when you remember that wakfu is better than all anime
>when weebs get assmad as fuck when you talk about anime
>when the fucking french beat the disgusting nips at their own game
>when all of wakfu's waifus are infintely better all anime shit waifus

Grazie Friendo

>when all of wakfu's waifus are infintely better all anime shit waifus
This

Hips>Tits

Marco begs to differ

not just that, but shit-tier anime waifus only speak weeb, they will NEVER speak in that sexy seductive french

really makes me think

except its not shadman you cuck fuck piece of shit

either him or that jlulfaggot
either way, I see a good v&ing in both their futures

yeah, jlullaby, i like his work, just wish he did less cuck nigger shit...

I want Ush to give me a lap dance then rape me like one of his bow meows

Bqmp

Lewd

So like did the nigga really blow up the universe? How can they recover from this? Is there gonna be another season considering Ruel VA died a few days ago

I thought I knew what was going on then I thought I was stupid then I realized that the whole thing was dumb

No, only his dimension blew up and the show spoonfeed this fact to you multiple times.

You seem obsessed with us every time someone mentions Harebourg or Echo.

Its hard to grasp the dimension when its inside the tower that doesn't abide by rules that was also destroyed while they are still inside the tower so they are outside while inside

Oropo (Sock Mode) > Oropo (Half-Sock Mode) > Oropo (God Mode) > Oropo (Revealed)

Oropo was at his most aesthetic when you couldn't see his face.

>then you remember that Amalia is, like, thirteen

even better

Was. She's over 20 now

>there are people at this very second that think only a few months passed since the OVAs

>Oropo had enough energy to make a bomb to kill the Gods at once.
>He just didn't use the energy he had to kill them to simply challenge, defeat, and enslave them.
>He could've used the energy for the bomb to create infinite pocket dimensions to drop the flood water into and get WoT residents to worship him like a god after coming with a bs story that he was a forgotten God from Inglorium.
>He didn't fuck Echo's mom.
No wonder the Eliotropes died out. They were too stupid to exist.

shit happenes when you don't proof check your translation

They are modeled after an useless god-like guy after all

Kissanime uploaded the final episode's translation with "months" instead of "years" so...

>kissanime
>checking anything before they upload it

Now the people who don't know enough french to catch on to what Yugo really says are going to assume it's been months.

It's even worse. They think the whole universe blew up.

I checked. Luckily, someone posted otherwise for the mistranslation and the universe thing.

because it's literally what the translators put out, now go back to your shitty site streamfag

>malware site

>almost no loli echo art

I blame the yaoi factor of this season.

too pure

>somehow her cup size went down
>at least her ass got thicc

Sorry, I'm confused as fuck. Just marathoned s3 (hopefully not the last season, RIP Ruel)

What exactly happened when Yugo used the 6 Dofus to defeat Ogrest? Been a while since I watched the OVA's, but I am completely lost here, did it fracture his soul creating Oropo, and every eliatrope is just basically a different incarnation of Yugo himself? Even the kids in that alternate dimension?

Really fucking sucks. Not that much for me since I'm an ass man like Yugo

They pushed their luck with General Mummy last season, and got tumblr'd

You do know boobs press down, right?

No, the kids in the Emrub or whatever it's called are his people, the EliAtropes. Those from the show, games and what Oropo is are EliOtropes. Basically pieces of Yugo's soul that got ripped out of him when he combined the 6 dofus. His deepest wish at the time was to free his people and the Dofus twisted it and created those anomalies that are not supposed to exist.

The Eliatrope kids are still in there but without the Eliacube they might be stuck in there. That doesn't mean they can't go back there, they did go there in the Wakfu Manga with some other method. Oropo is just another standard Eliotrope but he got to be the last one. He used the Eliacube to stay alive till S3.

But WHY the fuck did they made Oropo different from the Eliotropes from the games? pic related.

The second Yugo used the 6 Eliatrope Dofus it created some sort of distortion that sent several versions of himself (pieces of his soul) that were sent back in time. Those guys are called Eliotropes, they are basically bootleg versions of Eliatropes. The kids in Emrub are just Eliatropes. There's no connection between them and the Eliotropes, only Yugo does because he created them.

GIVE FLOPIN A XELOR GF

Okay, so a single letter tripped me up, that's all. Was wondering why copies of his soul would end up in dragon eggs in the first place, without Yugo's existing knowledge of how EliAtropes are born, which would be a massive time paradox just waiting to happen, and considering they just keep getting reborn into those eggs would just make my mind explode on how time hasn't collapse.

Any who, thanks for the clarification.

>The only reason the Eliotropes were introduced is because people moaned they wanted to play as Eliatropes but got bootleg versions instead
>Before S3, Ankama said all Eliotropes died then Yugo used the Eliacube to bring back Qilby in S2

What the fuck dude. Ankama should never touch time altering plots

As far as we know and with all the info we got only the 6 main Eliatropes are born in the Dofus with their dragon siblings. The rest are born and die normally I guess, no reincarnation.

So, the Dofus Ogrest possessed had no Eliatrope counterparts?

The Dofus Ogrest had are the Primordial Dofus, laid by Osamoda's dragons when Sadida's dolls seduced them. Those are different from the Eliatrope Dofus, laid by the Great Dragon (male)

There are also some fake Dofus in the games.

I hope this faggot will keep his promise

What? I liked that character. Are you saying that I will never see her again in S4 because people feeling insecure compared about her bust size?

My dirty little mind read that as "dirty little sexy dragon" the first time I read that, and scaly shit isn't even my thing, furries sure, but not lizards...

Who was mad about Frida? Tumblr is praising her tits.

Are you saying he's not hot?

>that thumbnail, those eyes
Griffith does it again

ANYONE can get a nice ass with a little hard work, big boobs take good genes. Hence butt guys are better people, for respecting hard work, but Boob guys are smarter for recognizing good genetics.

Yes, and why the fuck did they make him look like a crappy discount frieza with horns?

Because he had to take a more threatening shape if he was doing to work for the Siblings. Who is going to take a little fluffy bug seriously?

>ANYONE can get a nice ass with a little hard work
Even between maxed out asses, there are superior versions. A truly competent ass guy is able to judge any ass by its true hidden genetic potential. Your point is moot good sir.

Don't worry user

I've had that same feeling for 10 years now...

Maybe it's because they look like goblins? I never really liked their appearance besides their cool looking garbs.
Also in the manga (pic related), they used some ring left by Yugo's previous incarnation for a Zaap portal to get to Emrub while they were in the Zinit, which is now in the Shushu dimension. Whoops.

Shouldn't be a problem. They got there and out before and Rushu is dead.

He was going to be more snake/Orochimaru-like too.

Is Tristepin the BoT character who went through the most visual changes during the series? One of them actually achieving tanned ginger status.

True, it just requires a lot of power. But Adamai did it with Qilby and he was a just a kid so it's all good for them (unless Rushu and the Shushus decided to fuck it up for revenge). Wait, didn't Goultard only beat the shit Rushu?

>Eliotropes aren't suppose to exist
>They are still some how able to manipulate wakfu and contain a fragment of a soul.

Goultard killed Rushu. Dead

When you think about it. The Player Character Eliotrope died before Oropo

>Ankama didn't make an event where Eliotrope players get to fight Oropo.

Maybe they will make one in the future. We are just at the Zinit and Ogrest.

What the fuck is going on? Why is Amalia kissing that dude? Why is she such a slut?

Watch the season. It's more fun that way

I actually really like this. Would have fit quite well. They could still have given him more humane expressions in S4. S4 will happen, right?

Well fuck, I don't want to finish s2 now.

Season 2 was fucking trash, I'm not wasting my time.

Fuck it then, guess I don't need to know. Off to work.

His name is ! The God of the Eli*tropes and the man who gave Lady Echo a phant*m pregnancy.

this is where I was stuck, do I draw legs-pants or dress-like?

Try leg-pants. We already saw the dress. Remember that the dress was her hair.

You really shouldn't. It's a LOT stupider than you think it is.

Sauce? Last I saw he was being used as a footstool before Goultard escaped. Did the mountain falling into the Shushu realm kill him?

Isn't he dead? That move thing he did might be caused by Goultard's feet pushing against him. Guy weights 3 tons

I didn't think I could get so confused. So was he whole plane Oropo's dimension or just the tower itself? So when the tower had broken and everybody was gathered outside, they were actually still in his tower?