If he was so smart why didn't he foresee Galra autism ruining everything...

If he was so smart why didn't he foresee Galra autism ruining everything, why put a race predisposed to the spectrum in charge of the most powerful weapon in the universe?

Voltron thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

mswriterperson.tumblr.com/post/167558540512/pidges-paladin-vlog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>If he was so smart
Name a single red Paladin who hasn't been a dumbass.

Voltron LD shows that you really should judge people by appearances.

Keith

Keith's pretty stupid

I think a better question is when will Matt go for the fortune cookie?

Are comics considered canon? We now know that Lance's dad's name is Hershell and Hunk admitted he is taken by Shay.

Aren't they written by one of the showrunners themselves?

The bigger question is why does the artist for the last three issues trace so many shots from the show? It's really weird and makes me wonder if it was given the okay.

Galra titties make people lose their common sense.

They just tired being criticized for bad art in previous comics.

>voltron was magic'd up. not even the guy who created the lions expected for them to combine into a humanoid mocha.

why

What is a fortune cookie? Is that furfag slang for dog vulva?

I didnt watch the original show but what were the origins of the lions in that one?

>tfw your harem doesn't contain your waifu

Pidge walks in with Matt balls deep in that pud and that Doggy Captain is panting and clearly lost in heat driven ecstasy.

[

I want some hand holding action

>Keith and not a dumbass

>Shay and Hunk
Canon and the endgame confirmed

>Lance's dad's name is Hershell
I thought it was Hunk's granddad or something, it definitely wasn't Lance.

But wasn’t it the Altean that went mad and corrupted the Galra along with her

Lance is in the corner just watching

I just learned that omegaverse is apparently transphobic, because Bex reblogged absolutely innocent fanart and antis jumped on her throat yet again.

All that Incest must have messed with Alfor's mind.

I think in the Japanese original, GoLion was a rampaging space deity who was split into five lions by Space God. The dubbed version I don't think ever got into it.

So it was a space god turned into five mecha lions by The Space God?

Space Goddess technically, and GoLion was still robot shaped, but yeah.

What the hell do half those words mean?

Are they going to do a vlog once a week again? Who do you think is the next one?

Bex reblogged a "mad scientist" themed Pidge & Matt art & apparently the artist drew that for their ABO Sheith AU, so now the antis are threatening to get guns & gun down Bex.

it's made of freaky trans-reality ore that mind controls people

He locked up his daughter for ten thousand years, leaving her unprotected since he scattered the lions across the universe and the Black Lion was inaccessible without collecting all four (unless someone decided to just blow up the castle)

>(unless someone decided to just blow up the castle)
I'm surprised no one did. I forget if it was mentioned, but was there any sort of protection or detection shield on the castle or were they just too incompetent to find it during 10 000 years?

Let's be honest. No one could have predicted space meth would turn them into blood thirsty zombies.

Our heroes won't repeat the mistakes of the past. But who will be the one to put him down?

Keith is a smart boy in his own way and will soon surpass Shiro as leader

Because it was a "black" female scientist who inevitably fucked everything up, and that's the holy grail of "can do no wrong"

What was he supposed to do?

Keith is shit.

> Keith
> surpass Shiro in anything
KEK

So is Zarkon the virtue signaling nu-male?

Pidge's VLOG is up.
mswriterperson.tumblr.com/post/167558540512/pidges-paladin-vlog

Why did the Solatarobo lady get so much focus?

Did I miss an episode or something? She seemed to get a lot of screen time when she first appeared as a background alien.

YES!

so did Matt steal back the vidya or are he and Lance gamerbros now?

>Lance in most of Pidge's clips
Oh boy, can't wait for Pancefags to start hooting and hollering over this like delusional apes.

Lauren likes her for some reason, guess we'll find out in the later seasons.
Just let them have their fun. It's only shit when they start attacking Allurance shippers and complain that Lance is being ooc.

>Hunk's dad is named Herschel
>Rolo is voiced by Daryl
>Keith is voiced by and was born on the same day Glenn died
Deepest lore

She said she made her after watching Sherlock Hound is all.

latte is endgame

ABO is indeed shit but who wants to bet they wouldn't have cared a whit if the AU was about Lance/Klance instead.

>latte
The fuck?

Matt/Lance
Coffee with cream

Cool, but why is there an 'e'? at the end of the ships name? Not everyone is going to be thinking about coffee and cream when they hear 'latte'

I dunno, because they thought Latt sounded boring and wanted the twee pun probably.

call it mance, problem solved

mance not hot

The ending e is from Lance, it's just a portmanteau where one part is nestled inside the other in order to make a silly pun.
Not every ship name can hit gold as smoothly as Allurance or Shatt.

Shitt is the better abbreviation.

>The dubbed version I don't think ever got into it.

The dubbed version gave a couple conflicting origins due to not giving a shit.

No matter how Voltron thread starts it will always degenerate itself into shopping faggotry. Fuck alll of you

gotta love the mice

I'm sorry.

Mice-user, did you get the glass of milk I gave you a couple of threads back?

When do we get more of that sweet Haggar content?

They still mentioned Voltron being a space god who was split apart by Haggar disguised as the goddess or something like that. It's not clear.

Pidge is cute

Best alien grill

Please.

Strong second then

But she's a methhead.

She’s a retard and pops out shitty kids

She's an extremely intelligent lady doing the best she can with her godawful Quintessence Antichrist son

Fuck off fags and don't confuse Haggar with Honerva. Undying loyalty and a ride or die hoe, Hagar is the best waifu an evil lord could hope for.

By the show's writers.

>shopping faggotry

What will Hunk's vlog be about? Food?

>Lance's vlog features Allura
>Pidge's vlog features Lance
But what does it mean?

Allura cucks everyone.

>Lance's vlog features him flirting with Allura
>Pidge's vlog features her being at odds with/physically attacking Lance
It means that Lance is bisexual and Pidge is a tranny.

Allura is the harem lead

He is honestly a terrible leader. Willing to sacrifice his entire people with exception to his daughter because he didn't want to mindrape the people that would eventually kill his people.

Pidge confirmed as tsundere.

Allura NTR Lance from Pidge.

Did they have the mindrape technology available at that point? The alternate reality episode made it seem like Allura conquered the Galras before mindraping them.

That and vomiting and a bit about Shay.

I know you're joking. But I've seen people be dead serious about that already.

>Flirting with the girliest girl means that Lance is bisexual

It means we'll get a lengthy Korra-esque Allura

Even if she has a crush on him it might not go anywhere. I don't think Lance's obvious crush on Allura is going to lead to anything either.

Simply perfection. Lance deserves to be cucked in every way possible.

I just do not count any time that Pidge saves Lance, gets along with him as her having a crush on him.

It's nothing obvious, but it's more the consistent jealousy and her letting him jack all her stuff. Unless she stole back the vidya she's also content with playing it in his room.

Lance is actually just a fag in denial so he overcompensates for that by flirting with as many women as possible and faking boners for them.

What said. I'm a pancefag, but even then I'm just happy enough they seem to be such good friends. I'm a sucker for friends to lovers tropes but if it just stays friends I won't be too disappointed.

I never saw Pidge rolling her eyes at Lance's cringe flirting as proof that she was jealous. All of the paladins gets annoyed/face palm whenever Lance flirts. As for Lance taking her things, he could've took them without her knowing, or simply asked her since that's what friends do right? let bothers borrow their stuff?

If they were planning for romance between Pidge and lance then they would've made it a lot more obvious.

Unless they had a reason not to. Like Pidge being focused on finding her family. Now she has her own resources and her brothers possible spy network from his listening post days.

She's adamant about not letting Hunk touch her stuff, has no problems teasing him about Shay and doesn't react to Matt's exaggerated flirting, there's also some blushing.

Sure, it might not be anything, it's so weak I won't be surprised whichever way it turns out. I don't agree that they would have made it obvious by now if it was endgame, so far Allurance is the only ship with any substance and most people here still seems to believe Kallura will happen.

Keith and Allura will likely be cannon yet we haven't seen much of anything in the way of romance with them. Shit Romelle isn't even in the show yet for Shiro. So I think its clear that romance is a slow burn here and i think it makes sense for Pance to wait because pidge still has to find her father and Lance still needs to get cucked by Keith.

>She's adamant about not letting Hunk touch her stuff
Isn't that before they even became friends? She didn't even want to associate with Lance and Hunk, and going by her vlog she considered Rover a friend before she considered her team that. And everyone is annoyed by Lance's innapropriate flirting, because it's a running joke. I don't hate Pance as a ship but it's about as built as fucking Klance, meaning if you want to see it and purposefully looking for it, you see it in the show.

>pidge still has to find her father
Sam will die and Lance will comfort her by becoming her new father

I ship Pidge with her brother. Anybody else here like it? I just got...strong vibes from them.