Characters that have overstayed their welcome and need to be killed off

Characters that have overstayed their welcome and need to be killed off.

I havn't seen the new episode. What happend with her?

I honestly think she's going to get kill off by next episode as the water bears must be eating all her insides by now

Matt and Trey basically went full on tumblr mode and made a gender bend cartman

Jesus Christ, this season is going to shit isn't it?

Season 21 is actually worse than season 20.

man these last two seasons have been rough. I still love the show, but they need to completely retcon some things, especially Garrison being president.

Oh shit, you weren’t joking

Fuck the NFL

>Implying they won't go the more horror-type route and have her give birth to them

Didn't they leave her body when she farted?

heidi...lay off the antisemitism...

Tumblr hates gender bends though because "it's offensive to trans people" and "There's more than two genders why is it always cis male to cis female and vice versa"

>I-I-I don’t like antisenitism
This is Trump nation you Cuck-Chan

I doubt it. They're either going to kill her or improve her like waterbear nanomachines.

Tardigrades can't survive in a human stomach. They got digested.

The fact that you know this much about Tumblr says a lot about you

These are the mutated ones though. Who knows what they're capable of. Beyond the Hokey Pokey of course.

Normal tardigrades. The ones she drank have probably built a city in her bloodstream.

What if Heidi turns back to normal from the tardigrades eating her fat?

Nah, it’ll be more funny to see Cartman get pussy whipped for the rest of his life

"Doubling Down" made me really uncomfortable, and not in the usual great humorous way. It wasn't funny, it was just really, really vicious without a punchline. The beginning scene was horrible.

I haven't watched much of the seasons after 15, but that was one of the weakest South Park episodes I've seen.

Forget the tardigrades, the lye water should have killed her.

I found it funny.

I thought it was smart

Heidi + Cartman + Nanomachines = ???

Cap of Heidi from the back during assembly?

Shit quality

I'm guessing she'll get even fatter than Cartman and suffer a heart attack or something like that, and she'll either die or be saved and go back to normal.

The South Park series itself.

She gave me a boner.

Given what we find out in Fractured But Whole, I think the gym might be haunted. This is super spooky, you guys.

What the hell. I can name several instances when Cartman succeeded and got what he wanted. Or do the writers have enough memory only for the current season and the one preceding it?

Not what that means, and his ability to follow all the way through with a plan that can work without somehow fucking himself out of victory is quite rare. If you can name some times when he did, then I bet if you actually wanted to you could name way more where he didn't.

can you smell it?

even though I like PC Principal, this is an exchange that would have been better if Principal Victoria was still around. He just hasn't dealt with Cartman enough yet to really feel the full effect of the statement

>having to snuggle with fatass Heidi under the same dirty blanket
>smelling her unwashed vagina, the one that looked like a petite flower just a year ago when she flashed it for you
>hearing the water bears fiddle inside her stomach, the sound makes it almost seem like she's being eaten alive
>she farts, and it reeks even more putrid, the scent of rotten eggs fill your nose
>you struggle to move away, but her shrill voice bellows right in your direction, her breath having a cheesy flavor to it
>"SNUGGLE"

I think they mean "Cartman without his natural instinct to fuck himself over once he wins." But even then I agree, because look at Scott Tennorman and Casa Bonita.

Why is PC Principal even scared? His first encounter with Cartman was literally to establish that PC was a bigger problem than Eric.

Pic not related of course

So does this mean that Heidi will be playable as The Coonette for a future the fractured but whole dlc now?

Daughter.

Should bring her back as vice principle.

Because Heidi is
>A girl
>Fat
>Vegan.

To attack go against her would make him a sexist body shamer picking on someone with an alternative lifestyle choice.
To attack Heidi is to give up being PC.
With Cartman, he was just smacking the shit out of some little CIS genered White male asshole's patriarchy.

I wanna hotdog and cum all over her chubby little ass cheeks.

Honestly, this season feels really bizarre, it has the rotten feeling from the last season. 8-10 year olds domestically abusing eachother isn't a strong basis for an overarching storyline or even enjoyable to watch.

Hummels episode was best.

I didn't think Matt and Trey were much into long cons but this give losers a waifu and then turn her fat and disgusting arc is hilarious to watch.

The fuck are you guys on?

And how is that any of that tumblr?

>tumblr mode
That's quite a reach

Cartman never really succeeds or follows all the way through, though especially as it pertains to the other kids. The only times that really happens are when it's turned up to 11 for comedic effect or its something that is truly a massive backfire for cartman. Like that time with Scott Tenorman was a technically a win in the present for Cartman, but the real joke is that Cartman killed his own dad in that episode without knowing it.

Post season 18 randy is so unbearable

Pure hatred

Probably because it’s main point it was selling was if you were a Trump supporter then you’re a domestic abuse victim. And more than likely that just pushes people closer to Trump ironically enough

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SAMURAI JACK DOESN'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It likely made that user uncomfortable because it's true. It goes both ways too. Hilary supporters doubled down after being exposed to her faults as well. People who align with someone based on party lines or to spite another candidate basically are domestic abuse victims. They go along with whatever they're told instead of thinking for themselves and voting with their true political beliefs in mind instead of defaulting to the classic "oh you're throwing your vote away if you don't vote for one of the two main guys".

Everytime I hear that it's like hearing a battered wife saying she tripped and hit her face on a doorknob.

Where do you think we are? Sup Forums is easily the board with the biggest tumblr infestation to the point where there are plenty of uses that consider it there primary site and this is just the place they come every once in a while.

>Where do you think you are?

I don't know how many seasons its been since South Park made me laugh out loud. Definitely one of the best episode in years.

True. I mean, even Mat and Tray are guilty of it. They started season 20 with the usual turd sandwitch/ talking douche routine, but by the end were screeching to the viewer what the fuck they had done when Trump won

This, it made me realize we need more Cartmans

Trump loves Jews.

>tardigrades
>tard grades
>in special ed
hehe