As much as I want Trump to win, it's not going to happen

As much as I want Trump to win, it's not going to happen.

Hillary is going to fucking win and deep down you guys know it. But most of you cannot accept that fact.

But, I understand your pain. But it's time to face the truth user. We've lost.

Hillary will win

Trump will win. Also, Heres your >You

please project your defeatism into the dark corner of your sad, empty life, and let us enjoy a bit of enthusiasm. thanks

Don't give up hope. Trump's full power has yet to reveal itself.

WITNESSED, KEK CONFIRMS

In all seriousness though, Trump will win.

Hmmmm...this has convinced me not to vote 2bh famalamadingdongding blue mooooooon

based on what proof faggpt?

shut the fuck up shill trying to demoralize....i sense high energy and i aint worried at all for trump

fuck off

Oh goodness, you poor user.

I want him to win I really do but give up now, user. There's no more fighting to do but other than wait.

Trump fought hard, worked hard.. Faced off strenuous ridicule.. Faced off the media like a crazy lion in a cage.

But the fight is over. Other than voting this is it. With the Hillary scandals nothing is blocking her way. With her backed money from foreign countries and the power she already has.. She's already a mob boss in disguised, wearing her lizard skin and slowly sneaking her way into office.

But the tears need to start now. The sooner, the better. The more we hold it in the worse the pain will be.

We have lost. all of it..

nerd virgin, confirmed

SAGE

faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen

cheked

jesus christ there are digits EVERYWHERE confirming this. kek IS with us lads.

There's still a slim chance, but yeah, people who think a Trump victory is assured are fucking delusional. If we pull through it'll be a miracle and only just barely. If he loses they'll lose their fucking minds. People are literally going to kill themselves tomorrow if he loses. Don't give up hope but have reasonable expectations and be ready for either outcome.

even if trump loses we havent lost

we might lose this battle which will be a very very close race but we havent lost the war

Kek is burning this board down tonight.

I can't even count the amount of repeating digits I've seen that are pro-Trump.

saw this the other day on kikebook:

"It’s all fixed! Julian Assange, Infowars, Russia Today, millions of Internet users, and even Trump himself are convinced that ‘the powers that be’ will ensure Hillary is the next US president. The globalists will cheat democracy to maintain the status quo. Obviously. Or as Assange put it, Trump ‘won’t be allowed to win’.

But what if ‘the system’ turned out not to be rigged, and we have a President Donald J Trump in January? It would come as a nasty shock to many Trump fans. The Trumpist movement would in a way be robbed of its purpose. The populist right would celebrate a victory for people power — similar to Brexit — but would there not also be lingering unease? Would the alt-right not be a little disappointed that the globalist tyranny hadn’t done more to stop them?

[Alt-Text]
Conspiracy theory is a form of comfort. People want to believe that their lives are being controlled — even malevolently — so they don’t have to face up the disorder of reality. Which might be why, deep down, Trump and many of his fans don’t want to win. A Trump victory would mean the growing paranoid brigade would have to find another conspiracy to cling to. And it wouldn’t be long before the anti-elitists all turned on President Donald J Trump for having tricked them. Happily, or unhappily depending on how you look at it, Trump probably won’t win, and we can all carry on believing that a globalist cabal is manipulating our reality."

Interesting thought - if he wins, we lose. If he loses, we all lose.

>we might lose this battle which will be a very very close race but we havent lost the war

no, rather, even if we win this battle we will still probably lose the war

losing the battle is guaranteed demographic defeat for all right-wing causes...forever

All my dem friends think Trumps gonna win, theyre all so low energy towards tomorrow.

We all know that already, vote everything in the House an Congress that will be anti Hillary then user. King Obamber wasn't that bad but imagine what a red congress an senate will do to stop shillary.

Hope isn't lost user.

i think if we lose this relatively peaceful battle there will be a much bloodier revolution somewhere

tfw huma's feet won't become president.

Fucking this. 4 years of Hillary will only galvanize us and turn more people against the establishment. In either outcome, this is only the beginning. Just don't think Trump has an easy fight tomorrow. Keep your head together if he loses.

>guaranteed defeat forever

sweet summer child.

Sage CTR suggested depression every time.

You're a fucking retard.