Getting this off my chest

I'm sorry Jill, I really like you and what you stand for, but I have to do the right thing and vote for Trump tomorrow. I do hope you get to 5% anyway. You had way more balls than Bernie Sanders at the end of it all.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/07/jill-stein-agrees-trump-hillary-clinton-presidency-nuclear-war-mushroom-cloud-waiting-happen/
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA
youtu.be/Ab4-tNn0ltw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that neck
what did she mean by this?

How do I unsubscribed from your shitty blog?

With all this disdain for the main parties I don't see how the third parties are doing so poorly.

People realize what happens with FPTP when you vote for a third party.

That really sucks because Jill's policies seem pretty damn awesome desu...

Johnson is an idiot, and the Greens failed to capatilise on Bernie supporters. Honestly out of the top 4 (Trump, Clinton, Johnson and Stein) the only one I can see the appeal of is Stein, and I'm a goddamn anarchist.

Thank you for your vote Patriot. Also Thank Gilf Jill Stein for standing up for her beliefs.

>baraka
nope

>Switching from Stein to Trump
>I'm politically confused

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/07/jill-stein-agrees-trump-hillary-clinton-presidency-nuclear-war-mushroom-cloud-waiting-happen/

It pisses me off that so many idiots in America are worked up for Trump or Clinton, when we have Stein. Really, wtf....

>Jill's policies seem pretty damn awesome desu...
Eh.

>newfags on here actually like affirmative action anti gun cuckStein

Kill yourselves fags

Back to >>>/reddit/

"Stein and Baraka at Tenagra."

>VOTE GREEN

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost

Bonus: Trump lying 250 times
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA

Breitbart completely hyperboled what jill said to a point it took it out of context

no

kike afraid of not getting any more funding when the reps will give you even more money to wage war on children

shhhhh

Everyone's too obsessed with stopping the other guy from winning.

>You had way more balls than Bernie Sanders at the end of it all.

she really did

did jill stein always look like our older lesbian aunt?

And forgetting that it's the electoral college that will be voting tomorrow. Normy votes don't mean shit. It's literally just stating your opinion. I am holding out hopes that the electoral will do the right thing with the unique opportunity they have to throw the vote to the Greens. Jill and Baraka are fucking savage and will tear a gaping hole through DC much bigger than Trump ever could...

Sorry granola faggot.

The 5% is mine.

Yes, please.

>Stein/Baraka is the only platform in the race that will fight to end the funding of Israel...
>Sup Forums chose the wrong campaign to back this time...
>youtu.be/Ab4-tNn0ltw
>youtu.be/Ab4-tNn0ltw
>youtu.be/Ab4-tNn0ltw

How does a Jill supporter justifying voting for trump ? Isn't he the very anti thesis from your ideals ?

>Sure she is anti constitution and loves affirmative action but who cares!? Muh israel funding!

Green party leaders will come and go.

anti-establishment is what's important for stein supporters

bernouts were more willing to jump ship to killary because they were just in it for the free shit

She had me until she said she wants to continue paying 'reparations' to African Americans. I mean come on.

Taking money from skpes to give to googles, so the googles are less likely to take from you....
Seems like a perfect example of "not a fucking problem"

Yeah, I was gonna vote for Jill but I just can't.

trump has the only chance at beating Hillary. Gonna hold my nose and vote R this go around,

Maybe in 4 more years...

If Trump is well ahead where you live please spare a vote for Jill.

i can at least respect her, shes stood by her ideas and morals til the end

bernout lost all credibility when he bowed down to clinton

Trump is a cocksucker for Israel, but I'll still vote for him.

No candidate is perfect.

Do NOT do this. I doubt this is some hillshill but this is the worst thing you can do. Every. Vote. Counts.

Do your part as there is no way you can spare pity votes this election. There is absolutely ZERO wiggle room.

Based.
I really wanted to vote for the Libertarian party here in Canada (ours was still uncucked last election, dunno where they stand now), but I had to vote for what I thought would be best for my country. Still lost though. Still proud of myself though.

i want to lick her wrinkled moldy puss

I don't mind Jill that much, that being said Trump has to win.

Paying some money to Israel is far less of a big deal than someone being anti constitution and for affirmative action.

You will know if you live in a true red state.

Do it for her.

>yes yes vote for green

Do NOT vote for the meme party out of pity. Take this seriosly. You have to vote tactically and not be emotional faggots. Besides Greens always turn out to be watermelons: green on the outside, red on the inside.

Gary Johnson voters are the real disgrace, he is an absolute moron, anyone voting 3rd party should vote Jill. Gary needs to be ran out of politics.

This guy is a fucking anti-white moron who called berine a white supremacist and Obama an uncle tom.
Just listening to either stein or baraka shitting out their half baked, college freshman empty rhetoric is fucking hilarious. If we elected these morons Russia would become the world's only superpower within a year. Ffs I'd rather have johnson and he might be literally retarded.

Even for people in secure red states 3rd party is a bad idea, if there's any sort of contested results or no clear winner, Trump having a large popular vote margin is leverage and important.

Jill is far worse than GJ she just has even less media coverage and you dumbasses don't stray from msm

>My fundamental positions and beliefs are all malleable depending on how I view vague points of the candidates character

lmao