Superman go bye-bye!

Superman go bye-bye!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zcDT1QoKjLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K956y2om92I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

low key one of the best episodes of the entire series

Lunch?

I wish Toyman had more threatening moments.

Toyman always creeped me out as a kid

youtube.com/watch?v=zcDT1QoKjLQ
Flash should have left her

I loved the episode exploring Superman's experience in the apocalyptic future. With no powers available, it was entertaining to see him survive like a regular man in the wild.

Why did he need help getting up?

And he was fucking badass, too. Goes to show he remembered Pa Kent's wilderness survival lessons and became the fucking alpha male of a mutated dog pack with a home-made ninja sword.

The cops just wanted to seem useful

Toyman should be the DCAU incarnation using robotic proxies based on the Jack Nimball and Winslow Schott versions

DCAU Toyman is probably my favorite re-invented villain, even moreso than Mr. Freeze.

Forging a fucking sleek sword out of junk was a tad bit out of the realm of belief for me

Why didn't Savage just send another laptop to the past?

he probably did several times and each time it resulted in the exact same situation he ended up in.
alone, left to think over his crimes.

Anything can be turned into a sword if you make it sharp enough. He probably did some bullshit with whats left of his heat vision to make sure it could last him a while.

He heated it with a bunch of flares

>1:23 "Get that shit outta my face, I'm going to fuck you up"

because h-AUUGGH

youtube.com/watch?v=K956y2om92I

Why'd they stop the DCAU? They could have kept it going for years.

Such a great episode.

I think that no matter our creeds and beliefs, we can all agree in one thing: beard Superman best Superman.

No, mullet Superman is.

I propose a fantastic solution to both of these: Mullet Superman who hasn't shaven in awhile

Kids shows don't normally last that long, except for maybe Spongebob.

It was a half-hour animated episode. You learn basically one minute after this scene Superman's still alive and on another planet or in another dimension without his powers, but he's still kicking. The funeral takes place over the course of about three minutes. The whole story is contained in the one half-hour episode, including Superman coming back from wherever Toyman zapped him to and everyone being happy to see him again.

And it STILL provoked more emotion and had more heart and more sincerity than TWO major motion picture releases covering Superman dying in BvS and then coming back to life in JL.

How did WB fuck things up in live action so badly where a half-hour ANIMATED TV EPISODE going on two decades old now did this shit better than they could with TWO movies each with budgets in the hundreds of millions of dollars?

HOW?

Great episode though.

it was the future dude, thats why Savage is there with him.

Been a while, should rewatch the episode again -- I'd forgotten that bit. My point still stands, though -- this one half-hour episode did that whole storyline BETTER than two feature length motion pictures.

Children please

Oh shit, that's amazing.