Prove it was truly rigged against Bernie & I'll switch my vote from Clinton to Trump (and more)

You have the power to change my vote, Sup Forums. I have been supportive of Bernie since day one and real proof of this WOULD change my vote. Not only that, my entire family and four of my friends are Berners; it was through one of my friends that I heard that it's no longer just a conspiracy but recently ACTUAL SOLID PROOF leaked that the DNC had rigged it against Bernie so he could not possibly be the nominee and instead they rigged it to be Clinton. He said he heard it on Sup Forums and I'd never find it on any media outlets since they refuse to cover it, since it's bad for Clinton.

I am skeptical of this claim, but I am dead serious: I *will* vote Trump tomorrow if you can provide me hard evidence that it was rigged against Bernie.

I live in Florida, which could go either way at this point. Right now, I intend to vote for Clinton tomorrow, as does my family. I've told them about this and they scoffed and said "where's the proof?" and I told them I didn't know, but my friend was adamant it was real. I asked if they'd change their vote if I gave them solid proof and all but one said yes, although they'd all vote Jill Stein instead of Hillary if I can provide them "irrefutable proof." The friend that says it was rigged says he's voting Trump and made a very persuasive argument for why I should as well, but I need proof. Does it exist? Or is it just a conspiracy, unconfirmed rumors and shitty things people did to Bernie but not actual rigging?

You give me the proof and you will have changed seven votes; I will vote Trump, and six of my family members will vote against Hillary by voting Stein. I half believe that it's true but I gotta see the evidence. Also, there's more. See next post.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZygVWT5se4
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47397#efmAAAAB2
mostdamagingwikileaks.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=hHYMICWulC0
election-justice-usa.org/Democracy_Lost_Update1_EJUSA.pdf
alexanderhiggins.com/stanford-berkley-study-1-77-billion-chance-hillary-won-primary-without-widespread-election-fraud/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38478
reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4n5o2z/huge_wellcontrolled_ca_exit_poll_deviates_16_from/
scribd.com/doc/315120550/Geijsel-CortesBarragan-2016-a-Dishonest-Election
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5423
reddit.com/r/HillaryForPrison/comments/4n5owg/this_is_what_a_stolen_election_looks_like_24_of/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alright, so here's the second half. I run and moderate two Facebook accounts for my uni; I'm not the only one, but I do have full control and access to the accounts and they both have thousands of followers. The first is The Democrats Club of [my university; don't want someone from Sup Forums to warn them ahead of time if it turns out someone CAN provide proof] as well as Progressive Action at [my uni]. (The OP pic is a photo I took during our trip to a Bernie rally in NYC.)

If I can get solid proof that the election was rigged against Bernie and Hillary was the chosen nominee from the start, as my friend keeps insisting there is hard evidence of (which I have yet to see) I will post it to both Facebook pages along with a message encouraging everyone to vote for ANY other candidate BESIDES Hillary since it was rigged to ensure her victory, thus ignoring democracy, the will of the people and violating all of the principles and ideals we hold true as Democrats and progressives.

And I'll post screenshots too, of course.

The attached pic is the result of my university's voting results back in March. Obviously the majority want Bernie, and they haven't forgotten about him, although both FB pages I help run and moderate have warned that no talk of Bernie is allowed and the only goal since he dropped out is to get Clinton elected. I'd be thrown out of both clubs and de-modded if I were to post anything pro-Bernie/anti-Hillary, not to mention ostracized by my peers, but I'm just feeling disgusted. It feels like Hillary cheated her way to the nomination and that's the last straw for me if it's true. I don't agree with many of Trump's policies but I would genuinely want him to beat ANY candidate who cheated their way to the nomination. But again; provide proof.

look it up yourself you lazy ass bernie nigger. Fuck off. The evidence is plain as day and easily accessible. We arent your loser fucking parents that do everything for you. FUCK OFF.

>bernie voter expecting someone to do the work for him

oh the ironing

youtube.com/watch?v=vZygVWT5se4

theres like 15 emails on wikileaks proving it do your own research you dumb fucking pozzed faggot

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trails of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47397#efmAAAAB2

Just go to mostdamagingwikileaks.com/ and ctrl+f Bernie

Thx for the warm welcome, user.

I've searched online and found plenty of accusations of rigging as well as sketchy things but nothing that actually seems to stick…but I got burned out on everything political back in June and haven't been up on it since, so maybe I'm missing something? I see plenty of e-mails from the Hillary campaign strategizing on how to win against Sanders, and they use smarmy tactics, but that's not rigging.

So far this is the worst I've come across:
youtube.com/watch?v=hHYMICWulC0

While awful and with an ovious bias towards Clinton, one clip alone (and even other similar clips simply showing the media ignoring Sanders or pandering to Hillary) doesn't provide adequate proof for the entire thing being rigged.

96 Page report on the flawed democratic primaries

election-justice-usa.org/Democracy_Lost_Update1_EJUSA.pdf

Page 36 Exit Polls

The computerized vote counts in the 2016 Democratic Party Presidential primaries have, in many states,
differed widely from the vote totals predicted by the exit polls conducted by Edison Research. These
discrepancies were overwhelmingly to Clinton’s benefit. The vote counts for the Republican Party
Presidential primaries; however, with the exception of the primaries in two states, West Virginia and
Texas, with very large discrepancies (18% and 10.6% respectively) going against Trump, have closely
matched the results of their corresponding exit polls.

Page 10

Illegal Voter Purging

A) New York City: Two Brooklyn Board of Elections top officials have been suspended without pay
and without any public explanation, in response to reports of 121,000 wrongly purged voters.
We have received testimony and affidavits from over 600 New York Democratic voters, 401 of which
registered as Democrats in 2012 or later and would thus not be subject to legal purging due to
inactivity. Of these respondents, 303 registered during the current campaign cycle. Out of all
respondents, 140 had been purged and 27 were not on their polling site's books despite valid, active
Democratic registrations. The other respondents experienced registration tampering (see above) or
other irregularities.

In a statistical model which controlled for neighborhood/location and precinct size, the percentage of
purged voters was a significant predictor of Clinton’s vote share, demonstrating that Senator Sanders
was disproportionately affected by the purges.

alexanderhiggins.com/stanford-berkley-study-1-77-billion-chance-hillary-won-primary-without-widespread-election-fraud/

enjoy

Page 11
D. EVIDENCE OF FRAUDULENT OR ERRONEOUS VOTING MACHINE TALLIES

A) Primary contest exit poll discrepancies that exceed the margin of error (in 11 of 11 such cases, the
discrepancy favored Clinton). Media outlets have removed the unexpurgated poll numbers for 10 of
these 11 cases. According to USAID, an organization that works to promote oversight of electoral
processes, “exit polls are powerful analytical tools … A discrepancy between the votes reported by
voters and official results may suggest that results have been manipulated, but it does not prove this to
be the case.”7
B) A well-controlled California early voter exit poll (Capitol Weekly/Open CA) consisting of 21,000
data points matched early returns for down-ballot races, but was off by ~16% for Sanders v. Clinton,
with the discrepancy in Clinton's favor.8 According to the L.A. County elections chief, Dean Logan,
early/mail-in votes are reported first, strongly suggesting a miscount of mail-in ballots.
C) Our analyses show that in at least seventeen states, precinct size is the most robust linear predictor
of Sanders' vote share, even when controlling for neighborhood/location. In other words, even when
controlling for geographical location within the state, a statistical model shows that the larger a
precinct, the lower Sanders' vote share. This cannot be explained away as an artefact of smaller
precincts being more rural or less ethnically diverse: these results are replicated for New York City
when considering only the Bronx (~10% white), for instance. This pattern was consistent for all five
boroughs, with the exception of Manhattan, in which Sanders' vote share did not decrease linearly with
precinct size. This pattern showed up, almost exclusively, in a variety of highly racially polarized cities
where exit polling missed, but was not present, with rare exception, in similar states and counties where
exit polling was accurate.

D) Multiple studies, including one published recently by graduate students at Stanford University and
the University of Tillburg, show that across all primary states Clinton performs best in counties with
voting machines that don't leave a papertrail, and that this difference is statistically significant.9
E) Chicago's Board of Elections has admitted to one of the authors of the report and to CounterPunch
Magazine that citizens monitoring the audit were right about irregularities in the process and that audit
“numbers didn't match” election day results.10 The citizens' monitoring group has insisted in public,
sworn testimony that numbers were adjusted to force a match. A lawsuit has just been filed to demand
an accurate audit of early vote totals in Chicago. Our irregular precinct size pattern showed up weakly
in Chicago (Cook County) early balloting and strongly for the overall vote in Suburban Cook County.

sorry, ctr attacks everyone here.

you came at a bad time.

i had a pic but lost it. have a bump.

there was an email saying that bernie attacking HRC on corruption wasnt "part of the deal."

Pure coincidence.

Well, Bernies blatantly a sellout faggot, who made a career out of railing against the very system he sold all his supporters out to at the drop of a hat

Its made even worse by the fact that hes old as fuck, with nothing to gain

But if thats not proof enough for you, nothing will be

mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

ctrl+f bernie

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38478

I don't think it was rigged. I'm 80% sure Sanders is a Clinton stooge so winning would have been problematic for him. He has a few possible scandals which I can't prove because the evidence is not widely publicized and I don't trust the sources enough to take their word for it, but combined with the fact that he explicitly tried to diffuse Clinton scandals (despite it being politically disadvantageous for him) and he betrayed his core principles to support Clinton, I find there to be very little reason to doubt that he was working for Clinton from the start. Whether at a threat or for money.

Bernie has no principles whatsoever and neither do you.

California was rigged
reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4n5o2z/huge_wellcontrolled_ca_exit_poll_deviates_16_from/

a lot of suspicion but zero proof

It's in wikileaks you fucking idiot.

Why do you think Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigned?

Literally google "DNC wikileaks bernie" and you'll have your answer

Typical commie

scribd.com/doc/315120550/Geijsel-CortesBarragan-2016-a-Dishonest-Election

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5423
>> So here's my idea. Bernie and his people have been bitching about super delegates and the huge percentage that have come out for Hillary. Since the original idea was to bring our elected officials to the convention ex-officio
>> ( because of the offices and the constituencies they represent), why not throw Bernie a bone and reduce the super delegates in the future to the original draft of members of the House and Senate, governors and big city mayors, eliminating the DNC members who are not State chairs or vice-Chairs. (Frankly, DNC members don't really represent constituencies anyway. I should know. I served on the DNC first as Executive Director and then as an elected member for 10 years.)
>>
>> So if we "give" Bernie this in the Convention's rules committee, his people will think they've "won" something from the Party Establishment. And it functionally doesn't make any difference anyway. They win. We don't lose. Everyone is happy.

DELETE THIS

Also this
reddit.com/r/HillaryForPrison/comments/4n5owg/this_is_what_a_stolen_election_looks_like_24_of/

>although both FB pages I help run and moderate have warned that no talk of Bernie is allowed and the only goal since he dropped out is to get Clinton elected.

lol the people running your club literally work for hillary. you should do everything in your power for a total hijack of the groups. plenty of anons have now provided enough enough to meet your goals. are you understanding where we are coming from a little better yet?

Shadilay brother, I hope the Alternative Party wins in Germany an saves your people from becoming a Caliphate even though in all honesty I'm more liberal Eastern Europe really does need the Right to make things right.
A Hillary victory isn't the end like so many think because we've started a moment that will only grow stronger an stronger.

Praise be to Kek, good luck an say safe fellow Kraut.