Tfw I have those familiar pre-Brexit jitters

>tfw I have those familiar pre-Brexit jitters

I just know Trump can win, Amerilards. Optimism is in the air.

Shadilay. Praise Kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-WHW-QNswE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If Trump win, I'll stream myself eating the boxers I'm wearing for 1 week. Mark my words.

I am holding you to it bro

I'm not even scared

I've been on pol for way too long, I'm too excited/nervous to sleep

bless it to be, Praise kek!

>not scared
Because you'll get some fiber and regulate your digestive system?

Thanks man. Shills are putting me in a bad mood. We got this!

you have to jizz on them

hey reddit, isn't it past your bedtime?

Bless Trump, prase kek, MAGA

I feel the same way breh

I also felt this way before the second debate, but not the first or third

Because you'll get 4 more years with a democrat as POTUS

>1 week
>no jizz

Such innocence.

TRUMP WIN CONFIRMED

TRUMP WIN CONFIRMED

TRUMP WIN CONFIRMED

TRUMP WIN CONFIRMED

PRAISE KEK

If Trump wins it's thanks to England

praise Kek!

check e,m m8
trump wins

Praise kek.

Shadilay UK bro. Praise Kek.

I have a terrible amount of anxiety all of this

Praise Kek and blessed be his prophet Trump (memes be upon him)

I'm feeling very optimistic lads, I'm even more hyped about this than Brexit.

This board is going to be unbrowsable for a week regardless of the outcome kek

idk about anyone else but I really like these rare pepes and want to download them but I feel compelled to honor the genuineness

heh, I do have to admit, I was really surprised at the Brexit vote. I watched the whole thing late into the night, and when the results started being read, I did a double take.
Too bad the High Court fucked you guys over. :-/ You think there's enough push to force article 50 into reality?

We'll leave the EU one way or another, the MPs in Parliament wouldn't dare to vote against it happening.

That was my initial assumption too, since Britain is as divided as we are, but given how things keep 'magically happening' here, I have concerns that parliament will roll over in favor of the bureaucracy.

>tfw tomorrow will be Brexit asspain times infinity.

The thing is those MPs wouldn't ever get re-elected in their seats if they voted against us leaving, plus the government itself (May) is seemingly set on us leaving, so I don't think there's any doubt about us leaving. Maybe 1% chance (((they))) do some shenanigans. Same kind of deal with the election being rigged over in the US, I don't think it will happen (somewhat less confident about that though..).

I'll just clarify what I mean, there IS clear voter fraud that took place/is taking place - so they are trying to rig it, but I don't think it will effect the outcome of the election (Trump winning).

The britbros can feel it the world over, our energy is so high.
HIS energy is so high!
THIS IS IT!
TOMORROW!
TRUMP VICTORY!

Don't hold your breath, dems are going to fuck us like the retards they are.

One other thing lads, most of us thought that the Brexit vote would be rigged, and look at the outcome. Trump will win.

>and look at the outcome.

Checked

I understood. :) I'm glad that there's a sense of confidence over there. I was hoping you would get away from Brussels. The last time I was there was about 6 years ago, and I know damn well it isn't what it used to be. Sad.

Yea, but America isn't retarded like you britfags. We aren't about to shoot ourselves in the foot.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE THIS COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN!

Like all Western countries, it's been downhill CIRCA 1955 (or more truthfully, the 1910s). Still, at least the UK isn't at Swedish/Canadian levels of cuckery (yet..).

>Go to bed knowing brexit would fail
>All of Sup Forums was calling your country cucked
>Everyone you knew in real life were really desperate and sad
>Finally accept the bleakness of the horrible future as I finally fall asleep
>Wake up the next morning
>The madman actually fucking did it
>Everyone on Sup Forums is going nuts and finally some legitimate dignity and hope is restored
>Euphoria and excitement hits
>play this youtube.com/watch?v=E-WHW-QNswE

Shit was so cash.

Good times user, good times. Tomorrow will be even better.

True, though I suspect ((they)) will step on the gas soon. You think Nigel's march on the Court is in vain, or will it reinforce the message?

Shadilay.

Should I praise Kek as I cast my vote for Trump today?

Well, all the newspapers here (or almost all) which is our equivalent of MSNBC, CNN, etc. were all explicitly angry about the court decision. There's no chance (((they))) can do anything about it, (((they))) know it's a lost cause for them.

Shadilay, PRAISE KEK. Trump take my energy!

Trump will win, my Anglo brother. Rest up and save your energy for the celebration.

THESE DIGITS DO NOT LIE.

>BLESSED BE KEK

Excellent. I'll raise a pint when article 50 kicks off. Hell I might even come back for visit (unless hell breaks loose here). Is there any feeling on a timeline when the MPs might actually move on it? I've been hearing a lot of different ideas on it. Some say when the trade agreements are re-worked, others say ASAP, etc...

digits say YEA BOI

I would probably expect it before February or March at the latest. I actually feel so much more confident about Trump winning than I did about Brexit. I can feel magic in the air.

Fuck yeah, OP. Absolutely fuck yeah.

We need to have a chat about the reparations you owe us for that whole tea thing, once this is all settled, though..

PRAISE KEK, TRUMP SHALL WIN!

are u a yummy euro boyo? i wanna eat them for u

pubic hair is so salty