Hey Joss

twitter.com/DaveePena/status/931028787008901120

lol. Odd behavior but Whedon is perfectly free to think whatever he wants of JL. It's not like he wrote the movie, he just added a few scenes here and there to try help the studio make it... i dunno, more enjoyable? The scene where Flash and Supes race each other for example, that was part of his reshoots, fans have been demanding that for ages

its not odd behavior. celebrities retweet/like mean tweets/hate tweets all the time. its their way of saying the person they are retweeting is a moron. jose doesnt seem to understand this.

FILMJUNKEE....WHAT A FAG. 90% OF HIS CONTENT IS SHILLING FOR DC.

> Shilling for DC = FAG
> SHilling for Marvel = Masterrace.

Am i understand you, little piece of shit?

Watching these autistic meltdowns is more entertaining than Snyder's movies themselves.

hi pajeet

>these demographics

What the hell? Can someone explain this?

I'm sure Joss is terrified.

It reminds them of their streets.

People from USA don't care to say, or are too suppressed by muh first world white shame to say
People from third world countries get more upvotes from sjws
Author of the pic cherrypicks the rest of the data

can people stop shilling their critique channels or what the fuck ever here

jesus

Is this another one of those "it's everyones fault but Whedon's posts?"

Because after Age of Ultron it became pretty clear he's always been the problem.

well, what do you know, it's a marvel fag who only sees race and contributes absolutely nothing of value, what a fucking shocking development this is

Have you seen Age of Ultron? Whedon was definitely to blame for some parts, but the major problem (overstuffing the movie with too many plot threads) is very clearly the studio's fault.

Hi filmjunkee

oh, and a paranoid persecution complex. you may have a future at marvel comics, or, whatever it is that passes as a future at marvel comics

I mean, Whedon here only added a handful of extra scenes and edited out some, you're acting like he wrote or directed most of the movie and the basic storyline - he didn't

Plus as the other user said, AoU had more BTS drama, it's not just about his decisions. And i still like the movie

a DCuck talking about "paranoid persecution complex." How goes that anti DC movie critic conspiracy theory btw? also, how many death threats have you sent them recently?

>Alien resurrection
>Writes a piece of shit where ripley gives birth to an alien and kills it seconds after, the dialogue is shit and there's no tension
>THEY CASTED IT WRONG,THEY SHOT IT WRONG,AND THEY SCORED IT WRONG IS EVERYONE'S FAULT BUT MINE THAT MY SCRIPT IS A PIECE OF SHIT
Whedon has always been a piece of shit, snyder is miles better

>Latino nu-male
Fucking embarassing. His parents crossed the border for give him a better life, not for making him a faggot

>dcfriendo
>accusing anyone of a victim complex
el oh el

KAAAHLEEEEELNOOOOO!

lol sharingan sho funeee.

Upvote.

This you fucking DChumps need to stop freaking out over ever little fucking thing

You also need to stop supporting shitty fucking movies

ok?

I haven't seen any of these movies, but the reviews and drama have given me hours and hours of enjoyment.

As a DC Fan, the failure of Justice League is not due to a weakness of the source material, but rather due to Snyder being fucking awful at his job

God damn they should have thrown everything away after Man of Steel, why the hell did they even try to keep going after that?

Will you fucks stop trying to turn this into /Twitter/ not every time some fucker posts a tweet vaugely related to superheroes requires it's own thread.

I'm quite the conspiracy theorist myself , but do these retards honestly think Disney has sleeper agents infiltrating other companies? It's pretty obvious that WB wanted Joss anyway so they try to replicate the success that the Avengers had. Joss probably didn't give a fuck and did it get his paycheck. If anything Disney would be more investing in using secrecy to silence film critics then using mental gymnastics to ruin a movie that was already bad from the start. Seriously if Zack's vison was so good, why did Zack "invite" Joss in the first place. Snyderfags are so retarded.

That spic hang out with upper-class whites so I guess that's a plus from his parents's perspective. The problem is that he sucked a couple of dicks not for money but because le sexuality is fluid meme.