Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw
vid.me/i9NL9
youtu.be/IYhqlOQ1vHY
youtube.com/watch?v=lokHcw23PPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The entire stream

God dammit, I shouldn't have waited.

>The Season 3 Starbomb is over, but the ride never ends.

>The midseason finale, "Monster Bash" has NOT BEEN RELEASED ON THE DISNEY XD APP, but IS AVAILABLE THOUGH OTHER SERVICES LIKE XFINITY.
>People HAVE seen it and WILL be posting UNMARKED SPOILERS in this thread and other places discussing the show. BEWARE.

>Season 3, episodes 1 through 12:
mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw

I don't know what's worth fighting for
Or why I have to scream
I don't know why I instigate
And say what I don't mean
I don't know how I got this way
I know it's not alright
So I'm breaking the habit
I'm breaking the habit tonight

Looks like best muppet is back to 1 line per episode

So do people still hate Starco or was that a one night thing?

collage user here
I want you to know, I appreciate you always putting that in the op

Here is from Qrez and the live stream
vid.me/i9NL9

>Star can now use her Butterfly form at will
>She didn't transform when fighting Mina
What the heck man?

It feels like we're bonded.

B L O O D M O O N

No, we still hate Starco. And now it's even worse because Tom was shown to really care about Star.

Somebody's gotta do it.
I super duper appreciate whoever is actually maintaining that folder. They're the real MVP here.

is it the full episode?

HOW DID SHE TAKE THE MAMMOTH SIZED MONSTER DONG

These episodes separated the shipper trash from those who actually care about these characters.
All of this is part of Nefcy's plan. We have faith in the Mad Goddess.

This is Daron Nefcy.

What a blue-balling bitch.

Who's "we"?

>Eclipsa
>Meteora
>Moon
>Star
>Possible Marco having Butterfly blood through his mom

Everyone fights for the throne. This is what Nefcy meant when she said season 3 was Game of Thrones

THE MADWOMAN!

>That shot of Star's thighs right at the start
Holy shit

Marco never should have left Earth, dude needs to learn to let go

Do NOT post Jackie crying.

>Running with Scissors Hekapoo episode was Amazing
>Nightlife Hekapoo episode was Shit

What the fuck happened?

Shit was fucking lit. I'm gonna miss it. see y'all in 2 weeks

Star, in both episodes actually.

I was a jarco guy, but jarco needs to fuck off now. there's are crazy race mixing bitches and mewman aryan nazis running around

But then again, the episode showed Heckapoo wants the Diaz.

G O O D B O Y
O
O
D

B
O
Y

I'll always be Jarco, but now we have people mixed in royalty blood. It's gonna be amazing to see what leads to Star and Marco fighting to the death.

I never hated it, user. I was just depressed by the way events unfolded. I know now, what the Jarcos suffered through...

>that pic
>full suite's here, with Mina as the joker
SINS OF THE MOTHERS

Reminder that Marco does not really have cheek marks and the idea that he's a secret Butterfly is pure crack theory.

The cheek marks are a sign of the Butterfly's magic, and only naturally appear on Butterfly women of the royal bloodline.
It's far more sensible to assume the cheek marks represented Star's magic flowing into him through their "soul bond" connection from the Blood Moon, which Marco reminded us of just a minute before it happened, empowering him to cast the All Seeing Eye and indirectly save Star.

The episode also shows that Nefcy is teasing us with ships left and right only to fuck with us in the end.

>she cried to the southern wind about a love that was sure to end
Eclipsa's love affair with a monster

>bad dreamer what's your name? Looks like we're riding on the same train
Star travels to other dimensions in her dreams looking for something

>she came to me like a friend she blew in on a southern wind now my heart is turned to stone again
Star is the only one who thinks Eclipsa shouldn't be "turned to stone" aka crystallized

>Raining all over the world, tonight the longest night
What is the longest night a poetic turn of phrase for? an eclipse

Mewnibowl confirmed get fucking HYPE
youtu.be/IYhqlOQ1vHY

He could have been so happy though, but I am excited for more

I prefer this more moderate crack to that hardcore crack trying to be pushed.

It’s a cycle of madness.

Monster Meteora resembles a goblin.

>food truck theme plays in the distance

Here's what we got:
1) Marco is a beta in an alpha's body, where he fucked an aspect of God but got pussywhipped into submission and lost all mackerel privileges in the future;
2) Janna can literally rape Marco at any time, and he wouldn't remember it;
3) Pure magic results in complete nirvana and causes the person to live in it to break the cycle of samsara and transcend reality;
4) Heinous is a metalhead;
5) Mina is the most intelligent and wise character in the entire show.

You drawfags sure are fast

i hate her

but i love her

but i HATE her

but i love her...

Doesn't Rafael really like speed metal, too? Haha I wonder if Heinous and Rafael would get along lmao I mean it's not like he would just let a woman like that waltz into his house and talk to his son unless he was comfortable enough around her rofl

Marco actually being a Butterfly would directly conflict with established canon on top of coming completely out of nowhere and creating a shittload of questions about what's been established in the show so far. It's even more crack than the "Toffee is Eclipsa's son" theory was.

I wouldn't call my explanation "crack," Marco bringing up the soul bond thing right before it happens seems like pretty blatant pre-explanation.

Is Sup Forums in abusive relationship with Nefcy?

No, that pic's been around a while.

practice

>Star will never sit on your face
I need the direct HD rip for this shot alone

>Heka into Marco
>EAGLE DUDE
>Marco facing his adrenaline rush tendencies
>Pretecting Star from the shadows
Nigga, wuuut?

Here you go user

nightlife felt like it lasted 3 minutes, i actually went back to see if i skipped the video by accident

Mmmm... yeah... that's the stuff.. That and the return of the cinnabon hair

thihi Janna

>Deep Dive: Star awakens as a physical god, her magic is so powerful it created an entire dimension
>Monster Bash: Star jobs to Mina without even transforming
Wow, this show really is like an anime!

Anyone else feel like their mind has been blown by tonight's episodes? I don't know if I can take this ride anymore.

>Star used the monster arm spell on Marco
>Releasio Demonius Infestica
>Releasio
>Implying that it was always a part of him and it was just released
>Moles tend to be hereditary
>Turns out Marco is Meteora's grand-grandson, moles on the same cheek and both have a monster arm

The Monster that the mewmans are fighting in the background here has the same arms and color eyes as Meteora

don't you fucking dare

>Marco wand has batwings like those fanarts of bmb
fanarts becomes canon again

I'm just hyped for the upcoming war, especially now that there is a possibility that Star and Marco will be on opposite sides

the good shit
LEEEEGS

MY BROTHER
COME JOIN ME
IN BATTLE WE ARE STRONGER

Holy shit. Like the week Into the Wand aired I speculated that Heinous could be Eclipsa's kid because of similar features to the monster lover, but thought I was kinda bullshitting at the time (mainly did that just to counter the "it's OBVIOUSLY Toffee" posts). Forgot about that shit after everyone kind of got overtaken by Toffee speculation during the latter half of S2 and Battle for Mewni, but damned if it's not true.

Neat.

Ugh, I can't even... Mina was so racist in this episode. Literally worse than Hitler. Maybe even worse than Drumpf... okay maybe not that far but still.

WHEN TUDOR
WILL FALTER
SACRIFICED TO THE ALTAR

Guidebook says it infects the host... as opposed to "releasing" anything

Link for monster bash?

>Tom: She'll be queen soon anyway

To soon Tom, to soon.

>Releasio

That better not be true...

GODDAMMIT HE'S RIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=lokHcw23PPw

>Tom asking star to go somewhere and cuddle and Marco saying "gross..."

>Marco confirmed to be related to Star now

none of you even pointing out the good parts

PRETTY PRINCESS LEGS

Star: You turned Tom against me!
Marco: You have done that yourself!
Star: You will not take him from me!
Marco: Your jealousy and your lust for wieners have already done that. You have allowed this Eclipsa to twist your mind until now...until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy.
Star: Don't lecture me, Diaz. I see through the lies of the Butterflies. I do not fear our family's history as they do. I have brought peace, freedom, justice and puppies to my new kingdom.
Marco: Your new kingdom?
Star: Don't make me kill you
Marco: Star, my allegiance is to Kelly, to Mewni!
Star: If you are not my squire, then you are my enemy!
Marco: Only a monster deals an absolute. I will do what I must.
Star: You will try...

>>Marco confirmed to be related to Star now
no

>allegiance to Kelly
If anyone, Hekapoo's higher on that list... And even then, she doesn't come close in priority to Star.

> only monster deals an absolute.

LOL, kek, cheburek.

I need more based Mina.

POST THE PAGES

Which really sucks since heckapoo seemed to enjoy hanging with Marco after every job.

I would prefer it if the final battle was over ideals for Star's future. Star has tried very hard this season to be something more, even if she doesn't want to, and that's all fallen by the wayside with Marco's interference. I would like to see something like:
>"I WILL be Queen!"
>"You never even wanted to be a queen!"

Energy consumption?
Anything overly powerful, even if usable on demand cost energy.
It's like your car, consumes alot of gas turning it on n off alot when used repeatedly

>there is a possibility that Star and Marco will be on opposite sides
That's not happening unless some incredibly serious shit goes down.
If Marco was going to be serious about leaving Star's shadow you'd think it would have happened after Lava Lake Beach, but he's still happily being her squire because as he admits to her, he values her safety and happiness above even dimensional adventures with Hekapoo.

TOTALLY +18 LEGS

Hey friends, there's a link to Monster Bash in the thread, but is there a link to the other episodes that are out?

>ITS OVER STAR I HAVE THE HIGH COMMISSION

>YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY MAGIC

>DONT TRY IT

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Queen. And the one who inherits the title of Queen will face an existence of endless battle. I'll give you ten minutes. In ten minutes, LiGs will come and raid the hell out of this place. If you can beat me in less than ten minutes, you'll be able to escape in time.

Star, let's make this the greatest ten minutes of our lives!

>Mud covering here cheeks when she power ups, the very place the Butterfly birthmarks are.
So does mina have hidden birthmarks like Ecplisa and possibly marco that only appear during special circumstances?
According to Marco he also enjoyed working with her, hell he called it the high light of his time in Mewni (I.E. he enjoys hanging out with Heka more than Star).

>18+ legs
Holy shit that's gotta be like, at least 17 vagánias

holy fucking cringe

Imagine...

AAAH I DON'T WANT TO READ THE THREAD BUT WHEN CAN WE EXPECT MONSTER BASH TO HAVE A DOWNLOAD?

This is all we got for now

The smell... Ew.

I would say adventuring with Heckapoo was part of that and the other was maybe he felt he was finally contributing to something greater since he arrived in mewni.

>Both Ludo and Lobster dude touched the wand, it transformed and they didn't have cheek marks
>Marco touches the wand and has cheek marks

WHAT

DID

NEFCY

MEAN

BY

THIS

I would agree with you on the basis of how it seemed to affect Moon, but the last episode made a point of having Star poof back and forth like three times without any trouble at all. She didn't even need to Dip Down.
Star's magic potential is clearly way beyond Moon's and any other Butterfly but Eclipsa and her daughter

>Post yfw Marco has Mewman marks and can use Magic

Ok, i have some problems with the timeline. Untill now we know that Eclipsa was queen 500 years ago, then defected Mewni to marry a monster (probably he was the king of the castle in which the party was held), had a daughter with him and tried to live there. Mewnians, probably due to the king being butthurt, treated her like a traitor, attacked the monster's castle and (probably) killed all the monsters, crystallized Eclipsa and brainwashed Meteora into Miss Heinous and made her head of Sant Olga (maybe they wanted to kill her but Eclipsa made them change their mind). So is Miss Heinous 500 years old or something else? Does the machine controls her monsterification, even if this wouldn't make sense since there are monster princess between the one at Sant Olga, or grant her long life?

Link to Nightlife and Deep Dive please??

Probably, but I'm a delusional Hekafag so I'm just gonna keep pretending that Marcapoo is endgame. I need to, it's the only way to stop Nefcy from further hurting me.

Marco is a magical princess confirmed. Tumblr have won. Face it.