Why'd they replace this with Avengers Assemble?

Why'd they replace this with Avengers Assemble?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hI2KN8dsf7s
youtube.com/watch?v=6kS9Tt1e47g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It didn't synergise with the MCU enough.
Also, Lobdel thinks kids are retarded.

OUR WORLD'S ABOUT TO BREAK

Tormented and Attacked

LOST FROM WHEN WE WAKE

With no way to go back

Loeb, not Lobdel. They are different people for different companies.

But yeah, long story short, Jeph Loeb and Man of Action bashed this show because it didn't focus entirely on "Captain America, Hulk, Thor and Iron Man", and thus they made Avengers Assemble, a hallow show that just copies the films to a tedious degree. Swarma scene? They got that, even having Falcon sit at a separate table to not screw up their shot. In the opening episode, Tony offers Falcon the War Machine outfit, which, you know, all black people can only be War Machine. They have their big Thanos episode end to reveal that ULTRON was the big bad, JUST IN TIME FOR THE ULTRON FILM!

The amount of tailgating this show does to the films, and even recent comics, is kind of hysterical. The GOTG cartoon even used Humphries' Starlord Sister and hilarious made Mantis a villain.

Fuck people who think kids are retarded and can't follow long over arching plots.

GOTG cartoon is actually decent. I prefer it over the meme movies

>GOTG cartoon is actually decent
>I prefer it over the meme movies
Cartoon Quill is more of a memelord than the !movie version.

Especially when those people were kids.

Cartoon Quill isn't a memelord. He is your typical dumb main character. Also, cartoon Drax is way better than the stupid fat man of the movies youtube.com/watch?v=hI2KN8dsf7s

Because fuck you, you don't deserve good things happen to you because Loeb's son died. Go fuck yourself.

I'm Standing on my own

EMH required animation.

And actual writing too.

Can't believe EMH was replaced with stuff like this

youtube.com/watch?v=6kS9Tt1e47g

They like to replace these every few years. Give the next crop of kids their own Avengers or Spider-Man or whatever to enjoy.

Its like with Batman: BATB. Both that and EMH weren't cancelled, they just finished their ordered episodes and that was it.

Cartoon Rocket isn't terrible and actually gets some respect, but they simply refuse to fix his fucking family even when he has the High Evolutionary working on it. It's irritating.

But now I'm not alone

>I have no idea about the production of Avengers Assemble and Ike Perlmutter's involvement

In a jail for rape

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE

Always we will fight as one

TILL THE RAPE IS DONE

0/10

No it's not, it's boring shit, the only decent parts are the latest Adam Warlock centered episodes.

Also they had such an uninspired playlist that James Gunn publicly said that he didn't like it.

He is bad tho, even MCU Quill is smart, cartoon Peter fucks up the team's plans and gets bo respect

Yeah the quality of animation is the best too, pic related.

>implying the leader singer didn't go to jail for rape

Do you always keep this image handy?

It's saved in a folder if that is what you are asking