Why won't you let me die?

>Why won't you let me die?
>Tell me... do you bleed?
Wow he's so much like Superman in this movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dA_vmMMQRsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the cgi around his lips to remove the mustache

w e w

>If I wasn't Superman, I would rip out your guts and force niggers to piss on your corpse.

What happened?

Can't believe this line made it into the movie.

>Three movies in and Snyder is STILL pushing the Superman is scary meme.

Snyder did the movie. Said that's a wrap.
Everyone fucked off to do other shit. Affleck went on a bender and gained 30 pounds, Cavill grew a sweet mustache and signed onto do another spy movie, where his sweet mustache was written into the contract.
WB saw it and said "Oh fuck we're sitting on another BvS. Do some reshoots and fix this!"
Snyder's kid died so he couldn't do it, he tags in Joss Whedon.
Whedon pulls everyone back in, including the bloated Affleck and mustachioed Cavill.
"Okay we're gonna make jokes and make try and people actually like Superman. I know your contract says you can't shave, Hank, but we'll fix it in editing!"

He's seriously a complete psychopath in this scene. I can't for the life of me figure out what Snyder was going for. Despite what WW is he's not even scared and confused about what's going on, which would be the standard excuse for a scene like this. He calmly and sadistically tortures them while specifically recalling past events of his life. He even fakes being confused to fuck with Wonder Woman before choking her.

Cavil had grown a mustache for another movie when they did the JL reshoots

so instead of shaving it off for the reshoots and wearing a fake one for the other movie they CGI'D IT OFF FOR HALF THE JUSTICE LEAGUE FOOTAGE

I agree. The scene would have worked better if the amnesiac Superma just lost control of his power and the others tried to restrain him, which only scared Superman more since he didn't know who they were or what was happening.

>that scene where he rapes diana and then claims afterwards the motherbox made him do it

I know Joss usually writes one-handed but that was a bit much.

You fucking liar. He doesn't recall anything of his past life until after Batman shows up and even its just that he knows Batman had a hand in his death

He was going for Superman getting brought back as a pawn of Darkseid evil for part one and/or the majority of this movie and then Lois would snap him out of it.
Had he not had to leave the project because of his family problems that's what we would've gotten. We still might get it in the inevitable director's cut that all his faggy fanboys will say is the definitive version that redeems all the movie's flaws.

>and even its just that he knows Batman had a hand in his death
And knows exactly what Batman said to him in their first meeting, specifically recalling that detail to taunt him. Fuck off.

I want Man of Murder to leave

Because it just came back to him as he was still confused. Fuck you Buddy

>hand in his death

his death that he chose to do on his own accord and the only thing batman had to do with it was helping him?

You know what's amazing? When Superman does join the fight nothing can stop him. He beats Steppenwolf like a dog, rips apart the mother boxes and saves the civilians. Its hilarious that he doesn't need the league at all

>Kill-El no

The guy literally flew through a Hellfire missile without being slightly bothered and then broke the sound barrier to punch a jet out of the sky. And that was literally in his first minute of screen time in the last movie. It doesn't take a genius to see that he'd be hilariously out of place on a team whose second strongest member struggled against squads of WW1 soldiers with rifles and the occasional mortar.

It's almost unreal. Why DC movies are so... unlucky?

So far I've only seen sequences where Superman act like a murderous psychopath. Well, i liked the flash scene, but a "more elegant" way to get him back was really impossible? By the way, I guess you've already said that, but i'm missed. Who was the mysterious person that contacted Alfred at the end of the trailer?

>confused

He wasnt confused. he came back to life, looked mad, started punching the league for no reason at all with an angry look on his face, and then when batman showed up he clearly remembered who it was and spit out a fucking meme line from the previous movie that people only remember because it was already stupidly funny the first time.

He wasn't "confused", he was acting like an evil superman, or you know, how this version has always acted.

What? Isn't this the Superman you asked for?

Hopefully the idiots who claimed Snyder's vision of Superman was a great interpretation of a reluctant hero who overcomes his self-doubts will be silenced by Justice League. He has, from his first appearance in MoS, been a passive-aggressive, tight-mouthed asshole who seems ready to let rip and blast everyone to cinders without women (mom, Lois) to keep him in check. This scene from JL pretty much solidifies this.

>tfw they close up into aflecks fat masked face and you can see the pounds
they should have just kept the original trash. this is a joke.

I did like how Superman was finally not a jobber. After getting kicked around so much in the previous 2 movies, it was nice to see him just wreck motherfuckers left and right. Now if they made him smart too, then we'd get a good, competent interpretation of Superman.

That being said, it's very obvious this is supposed to be brainwashed Superman. Just look at the sequence where Wonder Woman is trying to snap him out of it with her lasso. That scene does not make any sense with a merely confused Superman who has amnesia. Though, they try to justify it with Cyborg trying and failing to blast Superman so he sees them as a threat, so it's not completely out of left field.

Also, Lois is practically a fucking joke now. This is almost as bad as The Flash with Iris West.

This scene didn't bother me at all. If you want to nitpick all tiny motivations "he didn't suppose to do that after he did this", than explain why in Thor Rangarok Hulk and Thor fought for no reason, even though both knew who each other are and not brainwashed at all

>bringing up Marvel movie for literally no reason at all
And to answer your question its because Hulk likes to fight and Thor was a prisoner. I don't understand how you missed that.

>He's seriously a complete psychopath in this scene
Can you blame him? He just came back from the dead

>Superman2: Batman Vs Superman
>Justice League1: Justice League Vs Superman
>Suicide Squad2: SS Vs Superman

Other than Snyder's daughter committing suicide, incompetence.

Also the Hulk is a literal rage monster running from his problems by beating everyone up. Thor is a guy he's never liked, represents a life he's trying to ignore, and shows up out of nowhere to obviously fuck up his sweat gig of doing that in a bloodsport. Thor just fought him because Hulk was tossing him around.

>But Hulk like raging fire

Hulk likes fighting anyone and is kind of a living rage monster...
Thor tried to not fight as long as possible.

Superman wakes up, sees people who are just looking at him. One of them shoots at him but its clear it was an accident. One of them even calls him Kal-El. Fights all of them brutally for shits and giggles.

>Superman wakes up, sees people who are just looking at him. One of them shoots at him but its clear it was an accident. One of them even calls him Kal-El. Fights all of them brutally for shits and giggles.
It made me wonder if this is because Snyder already ordered the brainwashed superman fight when the shooting started. And by the time he left, the scene was mostly finished. And it was decided that the fight can't be redone due to time and money constraints, so they just used that scene in the film because it is a waste otherwise.

And I forget to mention that I mean the scene's CGI would have been too expensive to redo.

not in the movie lmao

>Other than Snyder's daughter committing suicide, incompetence.

Nah that was incompetence on his part, shoulda been a better daddy.

>Nah that was incompetence on his part, shoulda been a better daddy.
If his idea of ideal parenting is of Pa and Ma Kent the way he portrayed them in his films, you can sot of explain how it all get messed up.

It was a very satisfying line.

It felt like a post game Superman.

Warner don't understand the characters and rush shit too much.
There's a good reason WW is the only decent one so far, they spent literally years trying to get it right, the only real fuck up was letting Snyder choose Gadot.

And tomorrow he'll still have a job

It's not bad luck. it's complete incompetence. Snyder made a fetid shit of a movie and WB realized they couldn't sell it without drastic surgery.

Calling it unlucky is like calling it unlucky when you put a revolver to your head and pull the trigger. That wasn't bad luck, you just shot yourself.

Wait so technically who's stronger? Superman or Hulk?

>Warner don't understand the characters
It's the hiring of directors and writers that are either oblivious or outright contemptuous of comic book heroes that dooms this DCEU.

Now it's going to try and be the Johns/Whedon-verse that takes the tact of "Only the Good Stories are Canon" and ignores the shit out of the Snyderverse.

Why do normies suddenly give a shit about civbook accuray when it comes to dc but when Marvel does something stupid like twink Loki or Non nazi Zemo, it gets a free pass?

Marvel has no continuity, in character or story.

It was a different time.

It's as if people are more familiar with Superman than any other comic book character, somehow.

Paramount wouldn't let him shave it for the Mission Impossible movie he was filming

That's a lie.

>Loki
>not a twink
He's actually more masculine in the films.

You say that, but look at the definition on those arms! That is a muscular man.

Honestly should have just had him grow a beard. He basically had a beard instead of a mustache the entire time anyway if his instagram was anything to go by.

Couldn't they just gotten him to wear a fake one?

I don't think this board ever recovered from the deluge of shitposting that came with MoS.

dude in comics random citizens tend to have body builder proportions

His role in M:I6 involves extreme stunts that a fake mustache wouldn't survive.

>Batman had a hand in his death
By all accounts, no he did not

Normies don't know anything about DC characters. I used to have have friends in highschool that would tell me shit like Superman is bad because he's to OP, or that Aquaman and GreenLantern is nothing more than a meme. All the while they identified as comicbook fans because they watched some movies and played Injustice. I bet they never touched a comic in their lives.
Comicbook fans hate the DC movies for intelligent reasons like for not being respectful to the source material. Normies hate them because a dumb reason like not being fun.

I'm pretty sure in comics even fat guys have a lot of muscles. I mean every time Cap faced random thugs and the like they always were just as rip as him.

>Superman is bad because he's to OP
You're saying this is a false claim in a thread about a scene where Superman soloes the rest of the Justice League.

>BvS implies he's healing himself when he supposedly died
>JL has this whole plot about using a motherbox to revive him

Snyder can't even follow through on what he starts

Buy a second fake mustache

>He wasn't "confused"
Says you.

Contrast that to Vision coming to life and attacking the Avengers:

youtube.com/watch?v=dA_vmMMQRsk

>"Oh god, my father is Zack Snyder"

>Hulk is a literal rage monster
Except when he's not.