PSSST...HEY DONALD

I got your 5%.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/28/professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-elections-correctly-is-doubling-down-on-a-trump-win/#comments
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some men who cant succeed in life will instead ruin someone elses success. Gary Johnson is the fucking faggot in racing games who turns around just to ram people off the track.

Ross Perot is the only reason anyone even knows the name Clinton.
They didn't get into office of their own merit.
They haven't done anything of their own merit except for cheat lie and steal.

Lol

Ross Perot was absolutely based though

Also Nate ((((Silver)))) released an article recently saying George Sr was going to lose anyway and it wasn't due to Perot. I didn't bother to read it but there's probably an argument there.

not an argument

fuck this guy, and fuck libertarians in general. There as bad as fucking liberals with there 2 step argument game
1.) does said topic infringe on anyones freedom do do what they want at any instant in time withount regard to long term consequences
2.) then the world would be better off withount the government getting in the way, because people are fundamentally good and will always form civilized societies if left to their own devices

Basically they've shown Perot took an even amount of votes from Clinton and Bush Sr show technically he didn't directly ruin the election for him. Him dropping out right before Clinton got nominated made most of his initial support switch over to him then so there's something to be said about that. Bush Sr was a pretty shit candidate/president regardless though - just rode off Reagan's coattails

Found the Leppo.

That makes sense. Thanks for the summary, leaf.

I've heard that argument made before so I guess Mr. Silver is running out of ideas for articles.
(the recent one about the local politics thing, "all politics is national politics" or similar title, was actually pretty good imo)

The 5%, Donald.

Pssst...Hey Hillary.
No one's voting for me.

OP thinks he's clever, but he's actually ignorant.

That 5% Johnson is getting?

You think that's bad for Trump?

It's not.

In fact, Johnson's 5% is a significant indicator that Trump will *win* because it's "a big sign of discontent with the party holding the White House."

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/28/professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-elections-correctly-is-doubling-down-on-a-trump-win/#comments

What the fuck is a *leppo*?

he will get less than 1% of the vote

It's also a couple million votes that likely would have gone to the GOP otherwise

this

this is real MFW

>and what is a leppo?

This was me because I'm always last

Take a kek

Johnson is a flaming lefty faggot who would take more from the dems than the reds.

Where did the libertarians=steal-republican-votes meme come from this cycle?

Says the man who *hasn't* predicted 30 years of presidential elections correctly.

lol

>Gary Johnson
>pulling 5%

AHAHAHAHAHA.

This faggot will be lucky to get more than a single percentage.

People say they are voting 3rd party in polls but when their vote actually means something then they utilize it properly by picking a serious candidate.

t. Pollster of 37 years in Canada

You're going to hand that 5% over. You know who sent me.

>smilingary.jpg
You're missing a g

Gary's got the G covered dawg.

Wat up?

How you like that 5%?

fucking kek. that man exposed johnson so hard

Doubt it. DUDE Aleppo WEED stole left votes.

>thinks he's taking Donald's 5%
>actually taking Hillary's 5%

19% of Americans identify as Libertarians per the 2014 census.

Go suck a few more dicks namefag.