The next batch of trolls from the Homestuck universe have been unveiled

The next batch of trolls from the Homestuck universe have been unveiled.

Other urls found in this thread:

alpha-centaurius.tumblr.com/post/167534889138/hiveswap-leaks-caught-around-2pm-est-spoilers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 200+ replies from the handful of homosuckfags

Yes, that's what threads are.

we just fantrolls now

more like the next batch of garbage

>Hiveswap
Oof. I tried to play this game, but the writing was just... Is Homestuck actually written like that?

>bowser bracelets
cute

No, God no. The syntax is similar, but instead of being bland and unfunny it's absurd and hilarious. You know, for a while.

>daria
>joan jett

grooooooaaaaaannnnnnnnn

homestuck's writing is bad but for different reasons

Look the catalog dumbass, now janny will remove both threads thanks for nothing.

>Ada Lovelace
>Rami Malek (Mr Robot)
Complete reddit

It starts off much better, then it declines........

So? Make another thread, if mods don't like homestuck they can give it their own contaiment board, mod nazism didn't stop bronies or furries.They literally make over one hundred threads per day because mods keep deleting.

I see. Does it share the same problem of dragging every sentence out for years and never shutting the hell up? Cause that's what specifically killed any enjoyment for me.

DAVE: so it was pretty funny how i made a copy of roses evil book right before she burned it and now she doesnt know about it
>DAVESPRITE: i know its crazy what kind of foresight this guy has
>DAVESPRITE: im telling you coincidences like that are unreal they dont even happen
>DAVESPRITE: most of the time
DAVE: the best thing about how i did that is how it in no way will ever come back to bite us in the ass ever
>DAVESPRITE: dude our shit is SAFE
DAVE: so safe
>DAVESPRITE: gonna sleep pretty sound tonight
>DAVESPRITE: with that big fucking payload of safety you just got dropped on us
>DAVESPRITE: gonna be all huggin my pillow and shit
>DAVESPRITE: grinning like a goddamn bear full of honey
DAVE: safer than some flintstone vitamins in a bottle
DAVE: keep twisting junior all you get is clicks
>DAVESPRITE: asshole thinks its candy
>DAVESPRITE: doesnt even know he just stepped on a security rake and got a face full of fucking safety
DAVE: yeah
DAVE: anyway guess ill go back down and burn that book
>DAVESPRITE: alright

Sort of, but it's usually funny when it does.

>People discuss stuff
holy SHIT

>never shutting the hell up
Yep, that's Homestuck

Anyone hav the chart that shows how/when the comic declined in quality ?

Any silhouettes people are actually looking forward to unveiling?

Given my complete lack of enthusiasm for Hiveswap, no, not really.

No Spidertrolls.
No 8uy.

>the character with a bunch of piercings isn't a chick
fuuuuck off

The janitor / mop one.

>It's a single line thickness episode
Come on, Hussie ranted about this, even.

Why on earth would I?

>implying he's doing anything other than collecting money

But don't you like Joey?

No.

who's the spacy dude?

Jude is the funny one, Joey is boring

That's clearly Jade.

a short haired jade with a sword?
meh,I'll buy it

Jade did use a sword at one point, plus her hair goes into her hoodie

Ask and ye shall receive user.

>that nepeta
fuck you hussie

Leijons deserve love dude.

I stopped reading somewhere in act 6, and recently i've picked it back up again. I'm re-reading the comic from the start, and so far this is pretty accurate. After act 4 things are getting a lot worse. I haven't caught up to where I was yet, and i'm kinda dreading it, because I know it's all downhill from here.

I feel like Andrew legitimately hates Nepeta more than any other character in the comic. And that's mostly fueled by how popular she got in some circles.

Come on, he doesn't hate anyone more than Jade.

Eh, I feel like act 5 as a whole was an amazing peak/plateau of the comic.

Same desu. IMO act 6 was the only shit act.

If he hates Jade why does he keep retreading her

I don't think you remember what happened to Nepeta starting after hiveswap.

Though with Jade, I think that Andrew initially had decent plans for her, but she just ended up being buried under the plot and she never really was allowed to get too much screen time. So by the end of the comic she was just pretty much an inconsequential extra. Not hated, not loved.
Now, Andrew's sycophants may have had to do with Jade's romantic situation, if that's what your concern is.

Nepeta exists because Hussie failed and didn't do his research on astrology before he gave the trolls astrological symbols and he ended up with 4 more trolls than he expected

He didn't intend to do anything with her and got pissed off when people liked her and so he became a literal abusive dad.

I'm, fairly sure he knew there'd be 12 because there was 12 Pesterchum combinations left and that's the reason he used astrological signs at all.

Andrew never had the intention of doing stuff with EVERY troll. He's ranted on several occasions how some were joke characters and were never going to have a spotlight.
It's just dumb-ass fans who expected every character would be important combined with him added more characters to the already bloated cast.

What about Feferi? She was so pointless and lame that Andrew actually replaced her with ghetto Vriska. Who was also completely pointless but at least sort of funny.

>Daria
>Joan Jett
pffft

What do you mean "What about feferi?" she played a small role. died. the end.

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag.

The conjoined clown twins, assuming the leak is real.
Haha he's just called "scrubber". Doubt he'll be relevant to anything.

I heard those were fake though

Eeeh, they might not be. They're pretty high quality, the person who leaked them certainly couldn't have faked them judging by the art on their tumblr.

And if you look at the shadows, their opacity varies from troll to troll. So that argument isn't really watertight.

Sauce of leaks?

i know i agree
which is why i hate hussie
she was probably my favorite character back however 5 years ago or whatever when i was reading homestuck
makes me sad when i look back at her total contribution to the plot now

>Lanque
>Females in suits

alpha-centaurius.tumblr.com/post/167534889138/hiveswap-leaks-caught-around-2pm-est-spoilers

Apparantly they accidentally unveiled 1/3 of the trolls for a bit and this tumblr blog caught them. Seems pretty legit to me.

She is literally just Kanaya with messier hair in the front

>And if you look at the shadows, their opacity varies from troll to troll. So that argument isn't really watertight.
As if Hiveswap was somehow a quality production

so i haven't paid attention
why are there 36 trolls in this new thing?

You say it like that's a bad thing

>"My writing is going to get so much more political and queer and antifascist than it already was cause that's the weapon I can lay hands on"
>The revolutionary troll is an abusive monster everyone in the fandom loathes and fears
What did Cohen mean by this

There's 36 new trolls in Hiveswap Act 2 and WP is supposed to be revealing 2 per week. Idk why there's that many, I guess that think they can appease people by adding MOAR TROLES. Most or all of them are probably just gonna be background characters to pad out the ranks or kill off as needed.

Maybe he realized no one likes dumb, preachy writing?

But your average tumblr fans actually do.

i don't see how they are gonna pad out each of those trolls in some small game when they couldn't even do it in a decade of comics
im looking at at least 24 silhouettes of nepeta here

Love this fucking shit. I wonder if I should finish Homestuck.

Not even Nepetas. They're literally nameless extras.

>not even nepetas
what a sorry fate
i hope no one gets attached to any of the extras' designs
no one deserves that

It's worth reading, but you need to know that the last 20% of the comic is unbelievably shitty, and the ending resolves nothing and makes everyone gay.

Depends on what you haven't read yet.

and throws a poor innocent girl into a black hole twice

Like hell he does.

Finish? Well, what you see there is the good shit from early Homestuck. Acts 1-5 are like that. Act 6 has some funny moments like that but is overall less good. And the ending is a complete pile of shit. So read at your own discretion.

I can't believe SBAHJ updated.
It looks different now, have Hussie outsorced this one too?

Im holding out hope that Barnum and Bailey get something decent to do. The concept of siamese twin murderclowns has potential.

Yeah, this. Act 6 is when shit starts falling apart, but there's a spark of old Hussie genius every now and then to keep you going, and the best character in the entire thing is introduced in it. But after a while, the flaws really start to pile up, and then Hussie makes some bad decisions you'd need to see to believe, and it turns out that it was all for nothing anyway. This comic stole 7 years of our lives over this nothing. But you, you can just casually read it all in a little over a week or whatever, so it's not that big of a deal that it turns to shit for you. It's like reading a really good book that the author died two-thirds of the way into writing.

they're supposed to be girls right?
i want one to kill the other and make out with the corpse
à la gamzee style

I think the writing was the worst part of Hiveswap.

>It's just dumb-ass fans
You don't just go from something as concise as the introduction of homestuck where every character matters into something where frivolous bullshit pops up regularly.

Fans expected the characters to matter because that's how the series started.

So what about these schmucks?
Has Cohen decided to ditch them too?

They're not in the silhouettes so I assume they're scrapped. Must suck to be one of the 10k donors, but it's not like they were actually promised anything other than a one-panel appearance.

>art enthusiast
that's blood, right?

Why would they be in silhouettes when we already know what they look like?

not in post-tumblr homestuck it isn't

That's not coffee.

Hussie is making another SBaHJ book by the way

The secret project was this?
>@dril and KC Green
Interesting.

Too bad KC Green sucks at SBaHJ though.

His PSX comics were not bad

kc green couldn't rub together two twigs of good sbahj making

theres an ad about how Jade is a lesbian in the site.

didn't even put it the right way.

What is this even advertising?

some person on tweeter is just spending money.

Someone's twitter.

Definitely sure it's some faggot trolling.

Can't we buy an ad to say Hussie and Cohen are miserable hacks or something