Donald Trump's campaign took away his Tweeting privileges until after the election...

Donald Trump's campaign took away his Tweeting privileges until after the election, because they're afraid he'll blow it.

How in the ever living fuck can you trust a man with nuclear launch codes when his own people can't trust him with Twitter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pLERzuzgOaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's comparing apples and oranges.

There is no evidence of that. Obama literally made it up and admitted there was no proof as he was saying it.

>Mean words on the internet are the same as atomic weapons.

A manchild unable to let go of criticism and meantweeting girls at 3am isn't a sign that he's not ready for nukes?

Really Japan? Really?

>literally made it up and admitted there was no proof as he was saying it

Some might call this a "joke".

NERD VIRGIN

how can you allow Hillary access to the nuclear codes knowing she socially drinks alcohol?

does the nuclear football come with a breathalyzer? Would that be Huma Abedin's job? to keep hillary from drunk nuking?

That's a far stretch even for you, FSB. Long night?

>It's as easy to launch nukes as it is to Tweet from a smartphone or computer

Yeah. Really. What is your basis for this logical link? Explain it. You fucking communist subversives just keep saying it over and over and assuming we all inherently agree. No. We do not. Some men are very ambitious and some men are very eccentric, and some men or both, and those men often behave and think like Donald Trump. That doesn't mean they are naturally impulsive or not thoughtful. That's just nonsense that you made up not based on historical data contradicting it. Leaders like Trump are not new. And here we stand.

I still don't regret nuking you guys.

Trump is impulsive by nature. He's also vindictive, and can't let go of criticism. Period. You can't deny it, you can't refute it. I can link a hundred video clips demonstrating it. You've seen it.

But hey FSB, nice try. You gave it a good go.

Kek.

to liberals it is
hurting "MUH FEELINGS" to them is equal to being murdered.

>some
not democrats, obviously

He's none of those things. We're seeing the same things, but only one of us understands what is transpiring. Trump is not impulsive, he is calculating and methodical. His various headlines are 90% self-created for a reason. He's executed a brilliant presidential campaign that will be studied for generations.

We're not the crazy or stupid ones for taking the time to understand the multi-dimensional nature of a serious historical figure, you're the crazy and stupid ones for not doing that. Go back to watching Game of Thrones and posting on Facebook if you're not even going to take politics more seriously than a 19 year old college cheerleader.

He's done like 5000 rallies during the weekend and Monday, he just doesn't have time.

"Haha being a dick is the same as throwing nukes at people"
There is a saying: dog that barks doesn't bite

Fake, gay

>Trump is impulsive by nature
>I still don't regret nuking you guys.

Cool. Thanks for correcting the record _and_ being a snide little shit straight from Reddit.

Gaga is performing a song at the HRC event and the audio seems to have busted: crowd outside chanting "We want sound! We want sound!"

BIG FAT MESS!

>nuclear launch codes

when will this meme end?

I dont follow your fsb comment.
nor am I exaggerating. Hillary drinks.

If sending bad tweets is a problem, how many of us can say drinking and tweeting hasn't lead to some embarrassing mornings for us occasionally. Alcohol and Nuclear codes are a bad risk. Normally both candidates are social drinkers, so the level of risk is the same no matter who gets elected, but in this historically rare occasion, we have a chance to completely avoid that danger.

I cant logically and maturely dismiss the advantages to avoiding that level of risk in picking the sober candidate.

There's a big difference between presidential responsibility, and accidentally saying the wrong word, thus losing votes. Trump speaks his mind. Some people don't like that.

>VOTE GREEN

VOTE GREEN

>VOTE GREEN

Your #StrategicVote for the Green Party can unleash $10 million in federal matching funds. Build a party for the 99 percent. #VoteGreen2016

fuck off you shitty faggot

>I still don't regret nuking you guys.

What part of the Manhattan Project are you from lad?

Hillary never had control of her twitter at all.

You're painting a bullseye around an arrow, friend.

I'm 400 years old and what is twitter

what the fuck is FSB?

>also, final trump rally just started.
youtube.com/watch?v=pLERzuzgOaY

>tfw it's over
>no wait, tfw it's just starting

Fuck off brit

...Why would Trump have the Nuclear launch codes?