10 years ago this would be unthinkable

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/11/justice-league-review
digitalspy.com/movies/justice-league/review/a843156/justice-league-review/
digitalspy.com/movies/review/a840997/thor-ragnarok-review/
vimeo.com/242994218
youtu.be/kPAoukzAzp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking Snyder, even a fucking Woman could do a decent superhero movie.

Anyone who didn't see this coming since Man of Steel is delusional.

WB had the stretch after Superman II, another bad stretch after Batman Returns, and the early shit-show attempts at a DCU with Superman Returns and Green Lantern.

The only difference this time is they didn't lead off with a good film or two, Snyder's wife ensured that he and Goyer would make this a consistent shit-show.

And just think in a couple months they're going to be hit even harder by based marvel's Black Panther

Also who gives a FUCK about 10 years ago?

Wonder Woman would have been lower if Disney didn't underestimate its potential box office numbers.

And why they didn't fucked with Rises reviews then?

They weren't invested enough in Marvel until afterwards.

>10 years ago this would be unthinkable
Not really

>this is more truthful to the source material than the bajillion dollar DCEU verse

Flash looks like he's about to slap some bitches

Was he called green lantern or blue lantern

And that' why DCEU failed, MCU is an adaptation of Marvel while DCEU is Snyder own personal version of DC.

Well, it's certainly the best DCU movie

But considering it's competition, that's not really hard

>MCU is an adaptation of Marvel
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/11/justice-league-review

>Justice League Is a Big, Ugly Mess

>But once in awhile, there comes along something so egregiously bad that trying to find something good to say about it is its own kind of cruelty; such an obvious act of reaching only highlights the production’s garish dimensions, its abject failures. And, worse still, it can encourage more. In these instances, pure and unadorned honesty is really the only way to go, difficult as it may be to deliver. And so, dear Justice League, I must say that no, the lighting is not good. The script is not interesting. The costumes are not fun. The film is, plainly stated, terrible, and I’m sorry that everyone wasted their time and money making it—and that people are being asked to waste their time and money seeing it. I hate to be so blunt, but it simply must be said this time.

>If this was the best DC could do in synthesizing all their lead characters together into one ensemble spectacular, after a half-decade of planning, that’s pretty damning. Justice League is such a misguided mess—often feeling entirely unguided—that you want to intervene, softly saying, “Stop, stop, you don’t have to do this, stop.” But you can’t talk to the movie screen, so I’ll say it here. There is no real vision; no idea what the tone of these movies should be; no compelling or even coherent narrative through-line; no feel, or regard, for characterization. I know there’s another comic-book company doing this across town, and it seems to be working out well for them, but if you have no clear sense of how to build one of these franchises in a functional, let alone interesting, way, maybe stop until you do!

>The movie jerks around haltingly, shuffling through visual motifs and grating, unexciting set pieces at alarming speed, with no rhythm or build. It’s rather staggering, how pretty much nothing in the film works

>Implying MCU films are actually good
They're the same quality, people just like the label better

digitalspy.com/movies/justice-league/review/a843156/justice-league-review/
2/5: Justice League is workman-like to the point of tedium, a movie made so clearly by committee that the entire runtime passes without troubling the audience with a single emotion. There's humour, but it isn't very funny, there are fights, but not an ounce of peril, and while all the new characters are introduced adequately, it's very difficult to care about a single one.

digitalspy.com/movies/review/a840997/thor-ragnarok-review/
4/5:Hitting all the obligatory beats – big fights, explosions, gross-out gags, Stan Lee cameo – and introducing a host of new characters, Thor: Ragnarok at times feels like it's trying to pack an awful lot in to its 130-min runtime.

But there's no anti-DCEU bias, no siree.

Yes, basement autist, I can tell you are an expert on people.
You've probably even spoken to a few that weren't your disgusting, coddling Mom.

>anti-DCEU bias
you're gonna start the victim complex shit again?

>wonder woman 92%
>Rises 87%
>Lego batman 91%

Stop, is Snyder, stop pretending that's not snyder fault, DC is getting good reviews on every series and movies without Snyder.

Is fucking Snyder

They're the same quality now, maybe

But the thing about momentum is that is must start somewhere. The DCU started off poorly, the MCU started off very well, so regardless of where they both stand now, the MCU has loads of positive momentum and the DCU has none

Don't excuse poor performance on the DCU's behalf by saying "The MCU is just as bad",. that's meaningless. It will only mean something when there's a couple of actually good movies under the DCU's belt to carry their shit movies forward

Goldblum alone is more engaging than every new fresh character in Justice League. And for most non-spectrum types, the humor IS funnier in Ragnarok.

The fights in Ragnarok are certainly more entertaining, and the CGI is better polished, and norms just flat care more about Loki and Thor and Hulk than Man of Autism and Murderbats.

I think Snyder would have fucked up plenty on his own. To be sure, I think having his wife on the team didn't *help*, but she's not any less talented than he is, which is to say not very much at all, and VASTLY overrated by their apologists. But I'm pretty sure Snyder and Goyer would have screwed this whole beast up pretty well on their own -- too much executive interference NOT to, really, on top of their own hangups.

I wonder if this will put people off watching future comicbook movies indefinitely.

I'm saying that the wifey, being very influential at Warner Brothers movie studio, is keeping her hubbie from his well-deserved Shamalamadingdong come-uppance.

Can someone post that clip of Supes vs everyone and Flash making a silly face

I'm surprised how people pretend that Snyder movies were not always divisive and mocked even before his DCEU movies.

Remember how there is still a lot of hate on his damn of the dead adaptation? 300 sparta meme is like the first baneposting, This guy was never a respected director like Nolan and only retards think that he ever made a quality movie on his life.

Well ya see op when you release a bunch of shitty movies you tend to get a bunch of shitty reviews. When you release a movie that's enjoyable, like wonder woman, you tend to get good reviews. So I think the solution is to
STOP
RELEASING
SHIT

Why do people ask this every time WB or Fox squeezes out a turd?
If Tranktastic4 couldn't kill the genre, this rushed piece of badly assembled mediocrity isn't going to.

Well, guess I’ll settle with being in a timeline where at least one cinematic universe is handled sort-of competently.

10 years ago they would've made a better movie

Please respond

vimeo.com/242994218

This?

Thanks, even better.

Future DC movies absolutely though thankfully there won't be another one for OVER A YEAR

Black Panther is gonna be HUGE

This.

sjw and leftist's 2016-2017 that what time line this is

I think at this point we can consider that WB, Goyer and Snyder are too retarded for this thinking.

>if I use articles I will DIE
That's the price of being a slav

You are however completely correct about the situation

This is WB

That's LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE

I used to say Sony existed so WB could say it wasn't the biggest retards in filmmaking. Clearly I got it backwards.

>Geostorm: Shit
>Blade Runner 2049: Pretty good considering EVERYTHING
>Lego Ninjago: Dissapointment
>IT: Great for what it was
>Annabelle: Shit
>Dunkirk: Haven't watched
>The House: Shit
>Wonder Woman: Cap 1, with a woman Cap, 8/10
>Everything x2: SHIT
>King Arthur: wew lad the shitfest
>Unforgetable, Going in Style, CHiPs, Fist Fight: Haven't watched
>Kong: Skull Island: Actually good
>Lego Batman: Actual BATKINO

I know. Who would have thought people would cling so blindly to an awful website that gives %100 to 6/10 reviews?

Is worst that I expected.

Based Jenkins showing Zack the Hack how it's done.

Seriously, Patty made an actual Wonder Woman movie that was actually about, y'know, Wonder Woman, not some weird elseworlds version of her. It's not really much of a surprise that it didn't suck.

Dunkirk is Nolan doing what Nolan does well

It wasn't so much about Wonder Woman as it was about a legitimate super hero

You could have replaced her with Superman and the movie would still have worked perfectly, much better than Man of Steel did at least

Wait, is that the war movie?

Oh wait, let me change it

>Geostorm: Shit
>Blade Runner 2049: Pretty good considering EVERYTHING
>Lego Ninjago: Dissapointment
>IT: Great for what it was
>Annabelle: Shit
>Dunkirk: Pretty good
>The House: Shit
>Wonder Woman: Cap 1, with a woman Cap, 8/10
>Everything x2: SHIT
>King Arthur: wew lad the shitfest
>Unforgetable, Going in Style, CHiPs, Fist Fight: Haven't watched
>Kong: Skull Island: Actually good
>Lego Batman: Actual BATKINO

Still, yeah, WB somehow manages to make a great movie for 3 bad or forgettable ones.

Geeze, and I thought they were actually smarter.

>WW
>8/10

6/10 at best. It's completely mediocre and Gadot is only forgivable because she's standing next to Pine for most of the movie.

They were

And then they hired this guy

And for the ones you haven't watched shit

Maybe they've been in the game long enough to know that their commercial successes will outweigh their critical failures.

>Going in style
>Shit

You have shit taste, user

No u

this was better than MOShieet

WW2 will need another sidekick like Chris Pine to compensate gadot medicore acting, I'm really worried about this movie since Chris is out.

It is partially Snyder's fault for making Sucker Punch which triggered the community so much by exposing them. They'll never forgive him for that.

>Wonder Woman 92%
>JUST league 43%

Maybe DC needs to stop focusing on Batshit and Supercuck. Put more focus on individual heroes, then when they've filmed enough of them, perhaps a justice league movie would benefit them, but no, lets shit out a franchise as fast as we can before Marvel stomps another mudhole in our ass.

Time's have changed
Our movies are getting worse
They dont bring us profit
All the critics see us and curse

Should we blame Marvel?
Or blame the fans?
Or should we blame that tomato site?

No, blame Snyder, blame Snyder!
With his style thats edgy and grim
And his writing thats just shit

Blame Snyder, blame Snyder!
We need to call Joss
It's Snyders fault

Don't blame us for Man of Steel
Snyder touched it and now our main lead is so queer.

Batman v superman
could have taken us out of the bad karma
But now that snyder touched it everyone is shouting Martha!

Well, blame Snyder, blame Snyder
It seems that everything's gone wrong
Since Snyder came along

Blame Snyder, blame Snyder
Even her daughter cant stand him at all

Our cinematic universe could have shined big and bright
But now after these movies our future looks blight.

Should we blame the writers?
Should we blame ourselves?
Should we put our plans in shelves?
Heck no

Blame snyder, blame snyder
Hes a stupid and broody loon
And that bitch Henry Cavil too
Blame snyder, shame on snyder

>WAAAH I'M OLD AND BANKS ARE MEAN

IT was good for what it was? What was it?
Not being a dick (on purpose) I actually haven’t seen it, but the trailers looked ballers

HAHAHAHAH KEEP IT CLASSY

I'm going to watch it and I'm going to enjoy it.
I liked BvS and Superman, so you can't stop me from liking it.

Best part is that's Guy Gardner.

For the fact that it's based in the 1st part of the book, it's more accurate and scary in some parts than the original TV series.

Plus, the kids cast is actually levels above the original group, although there's no orgy sex-scene (duh) or that scene with the gay blowjob.

You're fucking with me.

Why are you announcing it? Just do it. You don’t have to prove yourself on Sup Forums of all places. That just makes you look like a faggot

you are such a fucking faggot lmao you want a cookie now?

>he doesn't complain when people shout about not watching it
Hmmmmmm.

His name is Guy, but he's clearly visually based on Kyle, and his origin is Hal.

It's a real clusterfuck.

LOOK AT HIS LIPS

I'm upset at this. More so than I should be.

>this is more truthful to the source material than the bajillion dollar DCEU verse

So is this unironically
youtu.be/kPAoukzAzp0

Batman & Robin

Flash and Wonder Woman look better here than in in the movie. What gives?

I'm all for giving Batman the shaft, but Superman deserves much better. He needs at least ONE good non-60's movie.

>Wonder Woman look better here
Romi Rain actually works out and has abs irl

Well luckily Donner's movie is from the late 70's.

>box office under performs
>critically panned

Why did they trust this guy with the DCEU in the first place?

No user, no.

His wife is a big shot.

Wow, so Superman is still an asshole is this movie too?

>snyder will be back for justice league 2
>george miller never

He makes good movies. Who could have predicted the absolutely irrational hatred by critics?

flash looks bad in his suit it's like a fancy dress version but this is pretty similar to the movie

He's not bringing in the money he should with these films. He should have been fired after Batman vs. Superman failed to reach 1 billion dollars at the box office.

>He makes good movies.
Watchmen and MoS are alright, but everything else he ever made is garbage. Well shot garbage, but garbage nonetheless

>He makes good movies.
but he doesn't Watchmen was probably his only well made movie before this the rest are just silly pleb fodder like 300

Kong: Skull Island was fun. Honestly, I have more faith in WB's Monsterverse than I do in the DCCU.

The only reason BR2049 was good because they gave Villeneuve total freedom and a budget to do whatever he wanted resulting in the huge budget and runtime or else he would walk.

It's not a even a huge financial success and was a big risk on their part

He has not made a single good film. His two best movies are mediocre at best.

No, that can't be it

>Come. Together.

There's a reason why Lego Batman did better critically than all the other Rottens there

Is this image reversed? Isn't his face on the other side?

cant check the footage anymore

That's DC's plan from this point, really.

Aquaman will be a stand-alone thing, without all the other bullshit forced onto it.

WB...uh, finds a way.

Out of interest, why does '55%' have the green splat? Surely having over half of critics have either neutral or positive reviews should elevate it to a state above what a 27% score is awarded.