Star Butterfly General

"Marco is related to Eclipsa" edition

So hear me out: In the lattest episode of Star VS The Forces of Evil, we see that Marco can use Star's wand, manages to cast the All-Seeing eye of all spells AND has moon symbols on his cheeks.

I'm starting to think this all had to do with the Blood Moon ball and I think Eclipsa has something to do with it as well. Too many things seem suspicious:

1: The moon in Eclipsa's portrait is the exact same shape/position as the moons on Marco's cheeks

2: Eclipsa uses the painting of the Captain to roam around the castle, the same painting that talked to Marco during the Blood-Moon Ball night.

3: Marco's wand looks more like a "monster" one, like Eclipsa's.

What's you guys' thoughts on this? I'm sure I'm just over-thinking it but it's really bugging me.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw
vid.me/i9NL9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also monster arm.

What is the point of underworld demons even having a soulbinding ritual? Did they fool a queen 666 years ago into it so they could steal her wand?

Might just be it.

There again, underworld demons are not classified as Monsters, if we follow what's been told since season 3 started, so I think this idea might be stale now.

this theory is reaching.

Anyways. Holy shit that was fucking glorious!

We got to see based Marcapoo. Marco confirmed to revert to adult age when at hekapoos place. Hekapoo incapable of resisting Marco's charms. Janna confirmed for a sleep assaulter, later joined by Star. Who has gotten the ability to go SSJ at will. AND THEN Kellco makes a play with the karate dance. QT monster waifu makes a reappearance, I hope to see more art of her. I'm certainly adding her to my to draw list. And the climax. So much to unpack. I don't have any thoughts on it at the moment. I'm still reeling.

Stay classy ya'll. I'm looking forward to what the drawfags come up with!

Been saying that the Blood Moon is an evil ritual that had something to do with Eclipsa since season 2. Starcoshippers just don't want to accept that though...

Not just any moons, user.

OP here, I didn't even realize, I'm hyped as fuck now.

I've always thought the bloodmoon had something to do with Eclipsa since she was revealed but this season's events really push this theory in my mind.

Starco is a grand delusion.

It's just a means to whatever Eclipsa's endgame is.

Moon said the Lucitors have been an ally for a long time but wasnt specific. Maybe they used the Blood Moon to somehow got their status elevated.

Another possibility is the Blood Moon is the actual source of the Butterfly's ability to master the wand. This could explain why despite being scary horrible demons the Lucitors are the Butterfly's oldest and greatest ally.

Janna

If Starco is the means the end is justified

>tfw you got back into Star Vs. through the power of boners

Marco has been the most cucked character in history of animation and he deserved it all.

>related to eclipsa
Lmao faggot no. It's the other one. Also I am 100% on board with that shit now

Officially out of the Marcobowl. Literally no reason to be in an official relationship with him when instead she can both bully him and sneak into his house to rape him unknowingly.

>yfw Nefcy made her own relationship into the pawn of an ancient evil

she blew him canonly on screen

>not cucked at all until one ep where he realises he likes a girl
>immediately move on and succeed with a girl
>get told off by the person supposedly cucking him for hanging out with other girls instead of her
LMAO Star is the eternal cuck

not even close bb

So Marcapoo is dead now, right?

Who's the other one? I really hope youre not implying Dirrhenia went to Iowa and some corn belt hicks took her in as a breeding sow.

>everyone started losing their shit
>WE LOVECRAFT NOW
That was a fun stream

Star got cucked the whole series
Marco literally had his dream girl until he realized he loved Star

I smell the actual cuck projecting his problems onto a fictional character.

the fuck it is. all marco has to do is knock on her door in her dimension, be all buff and she's butter.

Marcapoo has never been more alive

She's just a little pissy. I give it a week, two tops.

I dropped this show a long time ago. Did he never uncuck himself by dating Canyon or Marceline?

I think Canyon went off on her own, and Marcy's a filthy gum-chewer.

marco didn't have to lie about it. Hpoo will be very angry with him next time she see him.

I want a looping gif of Janna blowing Marco's hair

He's distinctly beaten by Star.
Then there are actual cucks like Moon and Eclipsa's husband.

>got his dream girl

>Fucked an immortal demoness

>Is currently fucking a living bush

>Only low point was finding out he likes Star but immediately got over it and fucked Kelly

I would Hek her apoo all day everyday, until I'm old, then make her move in my home dimension, making me young again and starting all over from the beginning.

he got with huntress wizard
who is voiced by Jenny Slate
so if you close your eyes
it's like marcohead is real

This scene surprised me, good times

He actually did have to lie. River said Star would be locked up and replaced. Marco did literally nothing wrong besides not staying with Hekapoo in the Tavern until sunrise

does anyone have the monster bash episode

Mega or vidme?

is deep dive incomplete in the mega? the video stops short, shortly after the first born tells star to hold her breath

vidme

If you have Xfinity it's up On Demand right now

mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw

This is like the third thread you guys have spammed this shit, stop it

>infinite, unending succubus sex with Hekapoo's THICC body and cute face will never be real
Welp, time to give up I guess

vid.me/i9NL9

I'm so psyched. I would like to propose a trade.

I'd like a writefriend to please write a lewd of Marco apologizing to Hpoo for lying and them making up.
write her Tsundere.

In return, I'll do a animated comm for you.

Thanks for considering!

thank you

No prob

Marco got her to do something for him right after she was pissed with him.

That pussy is his till the day he dies

Second time posting about Deep Dive, because it's a new thread
Only just remembered kimcartoon

>Star Vs in the next Kingdom Hearts game

Could you guys not pollute a thread dedicated to a specific show with another, unrelated show? I don't mind Adventure Time but this thread's about Star vs.

I thought this mid-season finale would give us the answers we wanted, yet it just left us with more questions, granted, we did find out about Meteora.

A good show keeps you guessing until the very end.

>i'm going to betray my dad, my job, my friends, my boss, my personal code of ethics and my own sense of pride so you can stop your crush getting in trouble
>b-but don't t-talk to me any more
Hecka is a battered house wife. She hates being the side bitch but the second marco flicks her some attention she lights up

It really botters me that Marco gets competent all of sudden when he is with Hekapoo, independent of his form.

But when not he is incompetent most of the time, Exceptions being when he punched through Toffe and when he used the wand

meaty aura

If you can sling good dick, a girl will honestly kill or you.

So maybe he can use the wand because the monster arm? Fuck i thought the forget that stuff, but is finally relevant again.

Full monster Marco when

This Marcuck meme you insist on posting, you and I both know its bullshit.
Realizing he has feelings for Star wasnt nowhere near as bad as when it happened to Star because he already knows that Star has a crush on him too and she never got over it, Marco simply learned to ignore it and still treat Star the same.
Tom is an unstable guy and Marco's heard a lot of shit about him from Star. Theyve broken up before and them breaking up again is inevitable. There are so many obvious signs that even Marco picks up on in Monster Bash.

Remember that Marco is skilled in the art of persuasion, avidly studies psychology, and his mother has brought him to countless classes and seminars on communication, understanding feelings and dealing with emotions.
Marco is biding his time. He made an oath to be by Star's side at all times and her friend forever. He will be the first shoulder Star cries on. Is it even a rebound when you've nailgunned yourself to the backboard?

Mods hate writefags

I think you're responding to the wrong person. I was showing that Marco was the furthest thing from a cuck because he was capable of moving on and still slayed pussy in the process

When you put it like that is makes it sound like Hekapoo was this seasons prime cuck.

she just a tsun to marco

Forgot why I even wrote that post halfway through. I havnet slept cant sleep and I have to go to work in a few hours

>mid-season finale would give us the answers
When has that ever happened

>fucked Marco first
>only one who competes with marcos actual job and crush on Star
>leaves earth and jackie for Star
>leaves Star for Hecka all the time
>promises not to
>does it again because he's addicted to it
Hecka is the prime side bitch. Better yet, despite her thirst she makes him work for it.
Bless, hecka and bless heckafags. Janna has been shit this season. It ails me.

There was too much cucking this season to keep track of who got cucked the most

If relationships ended because a woman got mad, the human race wouldn't have made it this far.

Marcapoo has a better chance than Manna

I wouldn't say Janna has been shit as much as she's been very much missing from the show compared to previous seasons.

As a villain.

>Fucked an immortal demoness
Nobody would convince me this didn't happen. It is impossible anybody would spend so many years just flirting when they were so into each other

I smiled during the whole Manna episode. Janna is still funny and cute

>fuck ddl
>rely on streaming
What the fuck are you smoking. Someone needs to close Sup Forums down

Rejecting the temptations of Heka was Marco's character development for the season

>Despite her thirst, she makes him work for it

Well, when you've had the sexiest guy in your dimension running after you for like 10 years, you want it to keep going.

Hekapoo will get over it after 500 years (1 day) in her dimension

The "chickenbutt" has potential and I hope to see a lot of it brought to life

She showed up for basically an entire episode today

Mate, I'm not from the US so I'm scared I might be late on the show: What's the last episode that's been aired on TV? Is it Night Life/Deep Dive ?

>turns him off the moment he tries to talk to her
Not impressed

brainlets cant figure out how to get past limits

Yeah she showed up for an entire episode today, but that's about it. In previous seasons she was present in much more than just one episode.

Those didnt air on TV, only on demand and official streams.
Monster Bash is the last episode shown on those two things so back off cause spoilers

Still waiting for the next autistic Janna green for that.

So, how long until the holiday specials rolls in? I heard it's 2 weeks from now but I don't have any confirmations. Also since we're talking about that, what are the expectations for it? Will it take place after Monster Bash or before Scent of a Hoodie/Lint Catcher?

yeah that was harsh. Not even a smile from her to suggest it was a joke

>"Hey Squire, me and Tom noticed you looked a little lonely, so we've found you a girlfriend!"

She showed up in Rest and Pudding and she even showed up in Sophomore Slump when she didn't have to. Hell, she sent Marco off even when Jackie didn't, even though she apparently knew she was coming back to Mewni.

Does "Monster Bash" come after Deep Dive?

>shitting on best girl

Kelly is a butterface anyway. That curvy posture tho

le56%chancegf

>Implying Marco needed Kelly when Hekapoo was still thirsty

Its been obvious since season 2 that Janna doesnt even like Marco, she just likes to pick on him to make herself feel better.

>Tom
This is ground control to major Tom
You've really made the grade!
And the papers want to know whose hoodie you wear.

She's not american tho