Star vs Steven Universe bombs

Now that Star's bomb is finished, and SU's bomb has been released on the app, which would you guys say was the better bomb?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/77731141/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/79664252/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Star. Definitely.

they're both bombs imo.

How dare you even ask such a question

I know in general Steven Universe is the biggest bomb.

So this is the state of animated programming...

>Steven Universe bomb aired 6 episodes
>Star VS bomb aired 17 episodes
I think this is pretty obvious

>Do you think the load of oranges or the load of apples was better?

Why did the previous thread get deleted?

This, wtf

It was called general. /sveg/ or anything that looks like a general will be removed by the mods

So why is the star wars general up?

not enough Janna

Were we spoiled with so many episodes coming out so often? It might make the regular scheduling feel unbearable

Because it's not about Star vs. the Forces of Evil. This is happening since season 2 started. Before that there were weekend generals in hiatus time.

Kevin x Kelly when?

What? No, I fucking hate the bomb format, unless it's explicitly season opening/finales.

How does that answer the question? Are you saying other shows just get special treatment? Why is that allowed?

Generals are allowed during bombs, or regular airings, aren't they?

But, yeah, deleting a thread almost immediately after the bomb has ended, seems petty even by Mod standards.

Because the mods are cunts

Mods have always hated Starvs, we got lucky we had so many threads

But that's literally not an excuse. If they're going to enforce rules, they need to do it for every general.

The fuck man? Is this a Steven thread or a Star thread?

noone will ship Marco with Ponyshit

Star vs bombed the tumblr fandom straight to su critical land.

>Mods
Janitors

Just stop asking about it or take it to /qa/. It's been like this since S2

why not both.
Post your disgusting rock fag

>Just sit there and get shit on. We've been getting shit on since forever, so it's okay.
Yikes.

Crossover thread yay

>Marco cucks Steven

These pictures do nothing for me anymore, and it kinda pisses me off.

There's literally no point in whining about it lest they go thread delete-happy like what happened last time. Starting the thread with "general" was a bad idea in the first place considering we've been not/sveg/ for over a year

Sigh... so Manna failed?

it's a fusion

Kek, that was so good I almost laughed out loud

Still more likely than a Jarco resurgence so long as Janna keeps appearing

Am I gonna get arrested if I read "Between Friends" ?

Threads used to have a lot of non-anons and greentexts. First the greentexts got deleted, then the general.

How it used to look like:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/77731141/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/79664252/

Who cares about the main character or their ships.Aloe Slime/Penelope Spiderbite it the true endgame

>Ponyhead x Marco
Mmm, yes I want this.

Catching up on the Star vs bomb.

>"Can you guess what I want to do right now~?"

The next half of the episode made me fucking angry, but damn was the first half great.

How much did this moment get memed when it first aired?

not enough rule 34 of princess spiderbite

I want to see that sheep princess from the Turdina episode.

Since this is a crossover thread I've made a new one to discuss just the finale. Let's try to keep things localized shall we?

What would a star/steven fusion look like?

Not very. People used it as validation of the "read my mind" scene from Starcrushed as indication that they weren't really as in sync as she thought

There weren't too many boob jokes

>Anthro
>Nigger dance
Disgusting and shameful Animation

Only have this "you're beautiful" shitpost

A fat cuck

not enough rule 34 of aloe slime

There's ANOTHER love triangle?

>TRIangle
HA HA HA

REMINDER that that bit in Deep Dive could be explained by Marco & Star having had their souls bound to someone/people other than each other.
It could explain the cheek marks, being able to just cast the all seeing eye with little difficulty and all that.

I can totally see Ponyhead putting a dildo on her head and taking charge of Marco. Nobody holds the reigns on Ponyhead.

All hail the new Star thread. Can someone link me the mega. I wanna watch the last ep

omg you're right, you should be a janitor

THIS IS A CROSSOVER THREAD, MIGRATE TO THE MAIN STAR VS THREAD HERE FOR MEGA

boards.Sup Forums.org/co/thread/96819751

KEEP IT CONSOLIDATED GUYS, STAR VS MIGRATE TO NEW THREAD HERE

It's already been posted in the """"general"""", senpai

>new fag can't crosslink
Ew

>hating on Minus8
What shit taste

>next half
But most of the second half was sweet and Jackie was amazing at the end...even if it spelled the end for her entirely.
Mood whiplash after that is what sucked.

I counted the really nice date being retroactively ruined by the cape shit and the breakup. And I'm not even a MarcoxJackie fan.

Is Meteora an ancestor of Star?

just reminder hekapoo tsundere to the fucking sun

>Expecting hot pockets to follow the actual written rules and not some unwritten rules they made up in their IRC one day

How did Star vs the Forces of Evil, a mostly comedy/action show, manage to pull off the whole lore and adventure thing better than shows like Gravity Falls or Steven Universe whose purpose was supposed centered around mystery/lore/adventure?

Regarding SU the answer is easy

SVTFOE doesn't quagmire itself with pointless side episodes that bring it's plot to a grinding halt just for the sake of being quirky. Also while there's certainly a lot of shipping in both Svtfoe doesn't have runaway scripts written just because one person wants to see his/her ship succeed.

Gravity Falls I actually think handled itself pretty competently for having only 2 season to wrap itself up. SU will continue to slog on until it's cancellation or the CN executives force Sugar to end the show at gunpoint

From what I gather, Meteora is more like an aunt to Star. Eclipsia had a daughter with the Mewman king before ditching him for her monster husband.

Bomb format is so horrible why do they do this

Found this nice edit

SU.
The love triangle and marco becoming a bitch killed the show for me.

Really? I found the lore aspect of Star vs to be pretty disappointing. Still, it doesn't fail as much as SU. I finally decided that it would be more enjoyable to watch it as a light-hearted SoL/adventure, that happens to have some serious moments and lore thrown in.

Of the three, I still think GF did lore best. Too bad it wound up leading to a disappointing climax.