Why, I do believe it's time for early Silver Age comics!

Why, I do believe it's time for early Silver Age comics!

But enough about me, how was your day?

This is a Ditko thread today; he didn't draw all the stories in the two issues I'm posting today, but I like posting full issues every now and then. I won't be posting my usual "___ was born/died today" stuff, simply because I don't really have time, and desuarchive is acting weird. I think it's the server migration or whatever that it's doing right now.

Also, did you guys know that desuarchive is the only site that properly archives Sup Forums? There's archived.moe, but they don't allow you to search Sup Forums for some reason (bandwidth?)

Just kinda weird that we get such little love on the dozen or so archive sites...

I'm doing well Minifag, thanks as always for these storytimes

You enjoying any comics in particular lately?

Shit, meant Minifig, I don't think you're a fag

I'm not really reading that many comics right now - I'm catching up on my Commando subscription, and binge reading the comics I storytime here. I did read the X-Men/TNG novel they put out in the 90's a while back... it's about as fanficcy as you'd expect, and it doesn't help that the writer (Jan Michael Friedman, who wrote a number of TNG comics for DC) didn't have the X-Men actually meet the Enterprise crew until Chapter 4. Friedman is one of those writers who falls into the trap most TNG have, where he spins the wheels too much and doesn't cut to the meat and potatoes quick enough.
Dude, it's a typo. I've been called far worse round here... and on purpose to boot!

Oh, and I bought Batman: Black & White Volume 3 a while back... which turned out to be most of Black & White v2, which was just confusing.

Those are fun reads, thanks OP.

Well, that's me done for today. I'll be back tomorrow, knock on wood, to give you some more Ditko delights, as well as the usual stuff.

Bumpo

>Silver age space comics
my penis is in an upright position