How the fuck is Clinton leading?

Are you seeing this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.sli.mg/gTsEcY.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because she's not.
The media is just saying she is to make trump supporters lose hope so they just don't vote.
They did the same thing in the UK with brexit when i was there.

[spoiler]she's not[/spoiler]

THIS

Because she has the power of Satan on her side, and Satan is the ruler of this world

Is she wearing a red armband?
Hypocrites.

She isn't? Go out and vote, if you don't vote they win - Cuck. Treudeaueamalam.

Because all of trumps supporters are underage newfags

This is the final rally. I'm going to tear up aren't I.

>nazi racist scum
I can't wait until the brown flood ends in the slaughter of all white liberals.

It doesn't matter. Listen kid you don't want to see my other side. I have a wolf inside me with a muzzle on, but the muzzle is about to come off. You broke her heart, and I will break yours. She is a nice girl, how dare you use her like this. How come people like you get to date her? Then people like me have to sit in the shadows and be the shoulders to cry on. Listen Kid, I don't have time for FUCKING games. I am a nice guy, but when you make a nice guy angry; the world shakes. Don't do it again.

... You will regret this the next FULL MOON. You mess with me you mess with the pack bud. FUCK you. Get ready.

It's okay she's just a satanist not a nazi.

>The vice presidential candidate is attracting more viewers than a celebrity surrogate

Wow, what a shocker. Surely this means nobody cares about Clinton's rally.

Are you just an aussie are you this dumb? Trump and Pence's modest NH rally has 30 times the viewers of Hillay's Springsteen, bon jovi FLOTUS and POTUS rally.

>those tears
so tasty

Is lady GAGA really cosplaying a nazi at a Hillary event?

I want to kickfuck that blonde yenta with my tinea foot

So are you going to suck my dick wearing fuzzy ears or what?

>tfw its already 65,000

As much as I would love to believe fully in the US knowing who's a better choice and all, you can't use YouTube views as an indicator of anything. Many people outside of the US probably watch Trump's rallies because he's a more entertaining way of learning how the US's politics are; Hillary puts everybody to sleep.

By the way, I'm surprised the MSM isn't making a fuss about this Hitler rally like what the fuck is she wearing?

Her supporters dont own the internet

>implying America doesn't live in an idiocracy in which it's almost obvious it would be the other way around

MAGA

Loads of people don't care about politics and just vote Hillary as a default position.

20 somethings are who watch youtube
20 somethings are the least likely to vote.

>I'm surprised the MSM isn't making a fuss about this Hitler rally
are you actually though?

lol at the shills crawling out of the woodwork to explain why this doesn't matter

that's the surest sign it matters

Lady gaga with the nazi arm band.

20 somethings are supposed to be hers

because only alt-right basement virgins are sitting home at midnight watching this shit on youtube

>out of touch 14 year old

What tears newfag

One thing you need to take into account is that Hillary's supporters are far less passionate. A lot of them don't even like her, they're just convinced that Donald Trump is evil and dangerous so they'll vote for her instead.

Yes.

Clinton voters are normies who aren't trying to summon gods named after a world of warcraft in-game translation quirk.
They don't have all day to sit around and obsessively care about this.

pence is such a ridiculously more powerful choice than kaine. pence can actually orate and adds substantive value to the trump ticket. kaine? he's the biggest, most empty-suited, useful idiot patsy i've ever seen in politics. he's completely worthless, chosen only because he speaks spanish and can appeal to the illegal immigrant demographic the democrats are going to lean on so heavily this cycle. nobody looks at kaine and sees a legislator. he's the result of expensive focus groups and years of demographic study. pence is an actual, honest-to-god doer of things and nobody could ever mistake him as anything else.

oooh ay check out the edge on this one boys.

implying that more 20 somethings watched Trump rallies than Hillarys concert.

90% of trump supporters haven't graduated high school.

60% of Hillary supporters are college graduates.

Trump seems like he is doing better because more of his supporters vote for pointless online polls and watch his videos.

Why? Trump supporters have no jobs and no prospects. They sit at home all day jerking off to hentai

Because of minorities.

Hillary is totally winning(she is not)

Is that clintons running mate in bottom pic?

quick somine post the side by side youtube views and thumbs infographic I made this weekend and have been posting in every troll thread.

why would they watch it if they don't plan on voting?

Fox at thee very least, honestly. I thought they would at least make a reference about it or something or calling it a poor choice of attire.

Oh well, at least Twitter is sort of blowing up about it. No hashtags trending, though.

I feel like you misread the post you were replying to

this, lady gaga was involved with the sprit cooking bitch, dressed like a nazi, and was according to cbs wearing a jacket purchased from the late Michael Jackson......

TLDR Satanic Nazi pedophiles stick together, who would have thought Sup Forums was the good guys all along

She is though. You can't beat Satan

fox news has more viewers than all other news channels combine yet obama win twice.

don't underestimate the masses of googles who are bussed to the polls but can't read and certainly don't watch the news.

RIGGED
SYSTEM

Clinton voters are getting their daily dose of shitty identity politics & talking points from CNN, not watching the speech itself

Hillary supporters comprise of Mexican drug cartels, ISIS, and blacklivesmatter. it's funny when they accuse Trumpers as being uneducated.

She's not. They did this to Bernie as well. The polls are what they are so that when they blatantly (and clumsily) steal the election Americans wont riot in the streets.

>that bigass TrUmP in the chat
lmao

My captcha says minnesota so if the repeating numbers at the end of this post indicate trump wins minnesota

@96821993

(You)

>pulling those stats right out of your asshole

Not even close.

Lady Gaga dressed as a Nazi.
wut

GIT YE GONE MOLOCH

samefagging here, should have added photo

WE'RE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN WE'RE GOIGN TO MAKE AMERICA FREEEEE AGAIN

i.sli.mg/gTsEcY.jpg

You can with you on the side of God, for He>Satan
checked and keked

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

THE POWER OF KEK COMPELS YOU

*Pulls out dual 1911s loaded with silver bullets*
.....heh...its over for you dog-breath....

awww aren't you cute ;)

If she wins I will lose all faith in god, officially becoming an atheist if she wins

20 something here, I switched from Liberal political identity and early voted Friday for Trump--the first time I have ever voted.

Fuuiuuuuuuck

implying that Romney vs Obama on Foxnews is the same as Mike Pence talking on youtube

The media is rigging the polls to that when they use the electronic machines to STEAL the vote, we won't revolt.

It won't happen tho - exit polls bitches!!!!

Goddamit Satan GTFO.

>can't beat satan

Pic related would like to have a word with you.

You'll grow up someday

The youtube channel is called "Right Side Broadcasting".

Man, I wonder what their target/regular audience would be interested in - a Trump rally or a Hillary rally? It's really hard to tell, with a name such as RIGHT SIDE BROADCASTING.

Dumb fucks.

This post is not coherent with the message being quoted.

>being literally sub-70 IQ

I don't know how you shills even survive the day.

Fuck

people don't grow into liberalism

its the exact opposite for a reason you cuckold

>It won't happen tho - exit polls bitches!!!!

The exit polls had Bernie winning. It wont make a difference. If the (((media)))) isn't reporting it, it didn't happen.

MAGA>Gaga

not everyone who is voting sits around on their computer masturbating to their preferred political candidate

What does IQ mean?

Why has Hillary only pandered to 20 somethings? Is she retarded?

Pence was insane

>Lady Gaga wearing red arm-band

What did she mean by this?

A country that has never had a woman leader is suddenly elected? One that drew worse crowds than Bernie?

Record high membership for trump and ex democrats?

Clintons only wins via riggering. Even then could get sent to jail post election making the vp the president who is very neo con.

reminder

Moloch > false meme god KEKold

#SPIRITCOOKING
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON THEIR SOULS!

All came for celebs or nigger rappers?

roar!

reminder

>concert not rally
More than half, much like the JayZ concert went to it, and are not going to vote.

he has risen!

literally trotting out pop stars, rap artists, the fucking president. who does this disinfo slut think she's fooling? how many people came to see hillary ALONE?

>reminder

>mfw trump wins

woah that's some autism right there