Seriously, it's been over a week now. Why the hell is she still in my mind?

Seriously, it's been over a week now. Why the hell is she still in my mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14414377
strawpoll.me/14415087
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because you're stupid lol

Because she was best girl, Jarco was perfect, and you know it.

I just want her back
And now Amelia Lorenz confirmed she isn't coming back much at all anymore.

Fucking look at her. She is a literal semen demon.

What? When? Where?

That'd be Hekapoo (or even Janna)
Jackie a pure angel

After this last week, Jackie isn't on my mind anymore. There's way way more important things to think about

Posted it as a response to some Jackie-fan blog on tumblr, which was then posted to reddit, but then it was taken down about a half hour later (probably because it put her job at risk or something)

No remaining proof, but the word is out there.

I get that but it still hurts for me. I haven't even watched the last 3 episodes because it goes beyond just "I miss Jackie" for me. It's about forced expendability. Jackie had loose ends and the staff acknowledged them, they just didn't want to pursue them and now we have the confirmation that they'll likely NEVER be pursued.

Best girl who went too soon

and yet star literally forgot about marco's birthday

Because you never accepted she left and you never took this

Im holding this L, L for love

strawpoll.me/14414377

I couldn't possibly let her go from my mind unless I see she ends up happy as she deserves

>tfw Amelia Lorenz said that isn't going to happen

Such is the nature of Nefcy's games.
And to think this is supposed to be like pulling out the long straw of the deal...

fuck

This can't be true, right???

It's 100% true. She deleted the post because it jeopardized her job.

The words were "Sorry, you won't be seeing much of Jackie from now on". Not just season 3, it's from now until the end of the show.

Best episode of the entire bomb
strawpoll.me/14415087

she's a story board artist though, She's not a writer so what she says doesn't have to be true? or am I wrong here?

That is true but she also knows more about what happens behind the scenes than we do.
Though season 4 is still in the writing stages, so I'm not even sure if she has any intel as to what is happening in 4 yet.

Bang.

I would bang, yes

Because you dont care about the quality of a show but "muh weifu" instead

Only because "muh waifu" got shafted arbitrarily.

>no Jackie as a mermaid

Fuck this show, and even more so its "fandom" of unquestioning lapdogs.

No its bad writting just to shaft a character like that
She was only used to cause conflict, the only people who wouldn't care are obsessed starco fans because "muh ship"

This isn't Sabrina so it's a little bit more likely that this one may know what she's talking about

It's not bad writing if she did exactly as her intended function in the show had her do. If anything, they more than exceeded it. Usually that kind of character barely gets any screentime at all or is completely one-note

I see it as a middle of the road execution that fully satisfies no one. She got too much to just be a forgettable plot device but isn't eccentric enough to join the current main intro cast. The fact that all the build-up led to an anticlimactic breakup also made many upset, especially since there was basically no fallout.

>The fact that all the build-up led to an anticlimactic breakup
But the build-up led to them being together and that's what happened. But we all knew that it wasn't realistically going to last so they did more than they needed to with what they could and I think it was completely satisfactory

I want to cum inside Jackie Lynn Thomas

Do NOT defile Jackie Lynn Thomas

I'm at a crossroads, she's pure but she's also hot

Uber-Satan...

Because you have no healthy output for stress, so instead you get too emotionally invested in who's dating who in a children's cartoon about magical princesses.

Get yourself a real life Jackie

But it's not who Jackie is dating, its her inclusion in general. If she was still on the show dating nobody I wouldn't give a fuck.
But the first part is true, I need a better outlet. What do you recommend

If I could I would

still gold
I find a new favorite face every time

*post jlullaby*
god, why is she such a fucking slut?

>3dpd
fuck off

Those huge, soft tits.

Don't

Was Jackie best girl?

Come on Jarcofags. It's time.

Fuck off. We don't need that kind of shit here.

15 years, it never gets better.

Yes, unequivocally

I havent watched this show since mid season 2. Dont really care about being spoiled, what happened to her? Arent her and MC dating?

No longer. Amicable breakup, lots more characterization for her. Unfortunately may be her final relevant appearance.

Why'd they break up? Seemed like they were stable since MC stopped spaghetti dropping around her.

>Bang.

See You Ocean Slut

Jackie is a pure.

>literal fucking background character gets a few good scenes and is done
>this is bad writing somehow
PEople on this board are fucking insane.
>She got too much to just be a forgettable plot device
You're delusional, she got a few scenes in a few episodes, she was never made out to be an important character, you are blinded by fanart and memes. Compare her screentime to basically anyone else's.
>that all the build-up
You mean how constantly throughout the show you see Marco develop a close bond and be selected by a magic moon light to be the with main character of the show, and that even when Marco and Jackie entered into a relationship it was only shown in the context of Star's envy?
>specially since there was basically no fallout
Barely reacting to anything is basically all Jackie has done throughout the series, even when Marco had a simple and told her quite literally every insecurity he had, or when monsters attacked them. Not reacting is what she does, did you expect her to have real human emotions about ending a relationship she was never really shown to care much about.

This was at worst, incredibly predictable.

Because the writers through 2 seasons hammered in how much Marco and Star care about each other, and even more so how much Marco enjoys living a life of excitement and danger and would have had a hard time settling down if he could do it at all (turns out he couldn't). And human relationships, friend or otherwise are built on shared experiences, and he and Jackie had almost none until recently.

> even when Marco had a simple and told her quite literally every insecurity he had
What was she supposed to do? Run away?
> when monsters attacked them
What was she supposed to do? Run away?
> she was never really shown to care much about
She invited him to dances then she invited him to date then she literally lead that date. She also did much more than Marco for their relationship.
> did you expect her to have real human emotions about ending a relationship
It was very emotional. Did you even saw the episode?

If you jackie fan boiz fuck up the ending by being loud fucks and Star and Marco don't end up together I'm going to be so fucking pissed.

Best outcome.

You mean worst?

Oh please user

Nah, there's worse outcomes for Jackie.

Jackie did everything right.
She loved with beautiful tender selfless non-possessive love.
She always acted reasonable.
She used her emotions the way not to harm people.
She treated Marco much better than he deserves.

She gave the best to the world, but received a lot of shit in return.
She was deserted and betrayed by her boyfriend.
She was outwritten by creators.
She become most hated character in the fandom.

Is it not a shitty writing? Maybe you will argue. But it's not just shitty writing. It's just shitty message. Jackie was an ideal role-model and was fucked very hard for it.

More ?

She gets raped, suffocated, and stuffed into a bag before getting thrown into the lake, you sick fuck.

>>literal fucking background character gets a few good scenes and is done
>>this is bad writing somehow
Being a "background character" does not preclude them from deserving scenes that build their character, especially if from a storytelling perspective she had a degree of importance. She was the object of Marco's affection for two seasons. Background characters like the cheerleading squad and most of the ECA cast didn't really have such a purpose, they were there to fill crowd shots and occasionally have funny scenes with minimal interaction with the main cast. Background characters like Rivers, Moon, Tom, and yes Jackie had a higher importance due to their relationship with the main characters which viewers were interested in exploring.

It is bad writing because we get shown that Marco has been chasing this girl for two seasons and then drops her like a bag of Indian shit on a designated street in the course of a single episode. It was a build up that ultimately resulted in a poor payoff. They fast forwarded throughout the majority of their relationship. Hirsch the manlet was crucified for shirking on developing Wendy after having Dipper chasing her for so long and rightfully so, having her show up and do badass shit in Weird part 1 felt like too little too late.

>Not reacting is what she does, did you expect her to have real human emotions about ending a relationship she was never really shown to care much about.
Jackie would like a word with you

This is why I say she needs to return.
The fact that Amelia Lorenz basically said "sorry lol, she's not coming back " shows just how much they don't care about good people getting resolution.

>he fell for it

We can only hope that Amelia's knowledge is limited and she'll return in season 4

Nefcy has already said that she doesn't let fan bitching and moaning sway the direction of the show.

>You sick fuck
Do you know where you are user? Are you lost?

That's all fine and good but not to Jackie, she is pure

>> even when Marco had a simple and told her quite literally every insecurity he had
>What was she supposed to do? Run away?
Have literally any reaction.
>>when monsters attacked them
>What was she supposed to do? Run away?
Maybe. After and during the fight she was just calm, no screaming, no excitement, no anger, no doubt, instead she calmly acts like this is a normal Wednesday.
>She invited him to dances then she invited him to date then she literally lead that date.
She was never shown to be excited about it, barely ever shown to worry about Marco, to worry about monsters, to perceive most events happening around her.
>>did you expect her to have real human emotions about ending a relationship
>It was very emotional. Did you even saw the episode?
See* and yes I did. Most of the emotion was on Marco's end, while this episode did give her the most character, at the break up all she really did was look kind of mildly disappointed when Marco called her his best friend and she knew it wasn't true.

>Being a "background character" does not preclude them from deserving scenes that build their character,
It means doing say is a waste of the viewers time, it's pointless and uninteresting.
>especially if from a storytelling perspective she had a degree of importance
Sure she did, and the only thing it was important to portray was that Marco cared about her, and this was important to show because it provided a baseline from which the audience could weigh the gravitas of Marco's decision to become a knight in Mewni(or so he thought).
>It is bad writing because we get shown that Marco has been chasing this girl for two seasons and then drops her
That's the exact opposite. At the same time we see Marco chasing her we see him build a new life, and have new experiences and grow as a person. And that he would give up someone so important to him makes the decision to leave Earth more meaningful. It's not just a kid going for a fun adventure. It's someone with a life, family, friends and people who care about him making a decision of what he wants from his life.
>It was a build up that ultimately resulted in a poor payoff.
It was a build up that lead to the biggest decision Marco has made thus far.
>They fast forwarded throughout the majority of their relationship
If Jackie had more chemistry with Marco it might have been easier to be invested in their relationship to make the break up more interesting, but it wasn't bad by any means.
>Hirsch the manlet was crucified for shirking on developing Wendy after having Dipper chasing her
Because it led to nothing. Dipper didn't lose anything in regards to his relationship with Wendy, he didn't learn anything he wouldn't have been fine without if the crush didn't get so much screentime. It added nothing to decisions he made later in the series. Wendy's development wasn't important, she wasn't particularly flawed. The problem is nothing was added from Dipper having a crush outside of a few meh jokes.
False Equivalence

I wish you would die

Like what?

Cuz dem hips? I haven't watched a single episode of Star and her curves are still on my mind.

> Have literally any reaction.
She invited him to dance.
> After and during the fight she was just calm, no screaming, no excitement, no anger, no doubt, instead she calmly acts like this is a normal Wednesday.
Absolutely nothing wrong with it. Any other character would be praised for it.
> She was never shown to be excited about it, barely ever shown to worry about Marco
If she did this, it would just made Marco even more nervous. Why would Jackie want it?
> at the break up all she really did was look kind of mildly disappointed when Marco called her his best friend and she knew it wasn't true.
What was she supposed to do? Chimp out? More emotional reaction would hurt Marco even more. Why would Jackie want it?

Assumption "having emotion" = "showing emotion" is absolutely wrong. Showing emotions is a social thing. People constantly conceal their emotions and show emotions they don't actually have. Ability to control you emotions is a virtue of well-developed mind. Jackie has it and she uses it make her interactions less stressful for such nervous kid as Marco. Literally any other character would be praised for it.

same

>literally any other character would be praised for it
Damn straight

>She invited him to dance.
This is completely mundane.
>Absolutely nothing wrong with it
There is a lot wrong with having no interesting reaction (or reaction at all).
>Any other character would be praised for it
No one would be.
>If she did this, it would just made Marco even more nervous. Why would Jackie want it?
>What was she supposed to do? Chimp out? More emotional reaction would hurt Marco even more. Why would Jackie want it?
If she did this it would have made her seem like a normal human being, even if she hid it from Marco.
>Assumption "having emotion" = "showing emotion" is absolutely wrong
The show never suggest she is more than a lifeless doll, other characters have emotional reactions, even if other characters don't see it, like Tom getting mad when Star isn't looking.
>People constantly conceal their emotions and show emotions they don't actually have
>Ability to control you emotions is a virtue of well-developed mind
Sure? Doesn't make them more interesting to watch. Especially when there aren't even scenes depicting them having emotions alone or inside their own mind.
>Jackie has it and she uses it make her interactions less stressful for such nervous kid as Marco
How the fuck would you know this when it's never shown. Your headcanons don't make her a better character.
>Literally any other character would be praised for it.
Literally no one else would be praised for being a boring lifeless character.
Only Jackie is.

Its like you are unable to put into perspective that she's a normal human girl in a show where she's compared to much more eccentric girls. She's full of life as we can see from her past 2 episodes. She just conceals her emotions to not sway anyone else's decisions because she cares about them. This was clearly evident in sophomore slump.

>other characters have emotional reactions, even if other characters don't see it, like Tom getting mad when Star isn't looking
You mean like this?

> The show never suggest she is more than a lifeless doll, other characters have emotional reactions, even if other characters don't see it, like Tom getting mad when Star isn't looking.
It is called solipsism. World does exist even when you don't perceive it.

> How the fuck would you know this when it's never shown.
It was shown in a subtle way with acts and conversations.
>Your headcanons don't make her a better character.
Your inability to understand people emotions if they are not screeching and grimacing like a retards don't make her a worse character.