Star Vs Midseason Finale

Starting a proper thread since mods are cunts and think that just because the last OP was autistic enough to put the word 'general' in the title that they can just remove 300 posts of discussion about a series that literally had a finale within the last 8 hours.

This thread is for discussion of the finale and certainly nothing general about the show. Discuss only the finally and not general Star Vs things

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw
youtube.com/watch?v=oiUmq_6HZmc
strawpoll.me/14414377
youtube.com/watch?v=gCFCDFq3Wss
youtube.com/watch?v=ohPQTP-uFk0
brianwithanh.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Tapestry hanging in monster temple has all 4 card suits present
>Cheek marks on Eclipsa, Moon, Star, and Meteora now match all 4 suits
>Marco's recurring 8 sided sun in between them all
Marco is that which brings balance to the Butterfly lineage confirmed

>Starting a proper thread since mods are cunts and think that just because the last OP was autistic enough to put the word 'general' in the title that they can just remove 300 posts of discussion about a series that literally had a finale within the last 8 hours.
Mods = cancer

results from last week

It's taken hits and is on rough waters but every so often, glimpses of cute and perfect peak through the darkness

>"best girl" poll
>doens't even include Eclipsa as an option

It ain’t right they do us like this
Star is besto always

>no Eclipsa
>no Tom's mom

Shit strawpoll senpai.

FUCK

Star is hearts, Moon is diamonds, Eclipsa is spades... who is clubs?

The level of denial from Jackiefags is understandable but unhealthy

Reminder that S3A isn't over yet and Holiday Spellcial might be more relevant than expected

Wheres the MEGA?

So if the significance of the monster temple is because it was the love nest of Eclipsa and birthplace of Meteora, "the most dangerous monster in all of Mewni's history," how did Toffee know about it in season 2? Why did he guide Ludo there? Why did he gain full control of Ludo only upon reading Eclipsa's chapter?

Those who think we're 100% done with Toffee might want to consider the deeper implications

Nigga...Heinous/Meteora. Did you not see the episode?

Fuck I'm a bad OP.

MEGA HERE
mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw

Thanks!

Aloe Slime/Penelope Spiderbite
CUTE AND PERFECT
cute and perfect

"best girl" poll
>doesn't even include Princess Marco as an option

Say something nice about star's new outfit!

Meteora best monsterfu

Wasted an absolutely adorable outfit on an unforgettable episode. Still, glad he got the art.

All Marcos are immediately disqualified

Can you imagine having this much shit taste?

Literally fucking adorable and I want to kiss her cute face and take her out on a date while she wears it.

So what will Eclipsa's reaction be to finding her daughter still alive? Pride and love for her creation? What are the chances that Eclipsa's the only one who can truly stop Meteora, in a 'you cannot kill what you did not create' kind of way?

So what color are Marco's cheekmarks?

Blood red

the temple was most likely also the residence of monster royalty, so if thats the case, the monster eclipsa ran off with was probably also a king, making meteora an heir to a throne

Mega is being a little shit, anywhere else i can watch the last two episodes?

So what's everyone's favorite music from the OST so far, and why is it Eclipsa's theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=oiUmq_6HZmc

I'm rooting for them actually. I'm hoping for a Romeo and Juliet-esque episode in S3B where Star tries to get them to meet again

>Janna
>just got a good portion of an entire episode today
>not a single vote
Jannafags BTFO

Meteora
Truly the best

Doesn't include Eclipsa, Wrathmelior, Mina, etc.
Invalid. make a new one

Royal blue

Is it me or did Rasticore look super moe at the end there?

Me too. We need to se those two on a cute date and hugging, drawfags, where are you when we need you?

Can there be a multi-option as well? Too many great girls this season

his face isn't fully regenerated so he looked incredibly derpy

Their last good album

It's fun to think that apparently when Toffee infected the wand, he literally drowned a bunch of horses

FIXED POLL
strawpoll.me/14414377

If you woke up in Marco's body and somehow had the knowledge you' be him for 24 hours and then he would "awaken" back to his body, what would you do to troll him?

I'd do all the things with Janna, just be 100% okay with anything she asks me to do. tease her just she like does to Marco.

I'm partial to Blood Moon Waltz myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=gCFCDFq3Wss

Why is this bad again? Since season 1 Star bitched about how she doesnt want to be Queen, how the responsibilities and duties of queen are suffocating, and so on. The only reason she focuses on being a better princess is to distract her mind from Marco and later on it's to bring equality between Mewmans and Monsters.

Now she has an out. Let Eclipsa and her monsterspawn take the throne and she kills two birds with one stone. She's free and monsters/monster lovers be queen now. Everyone is forced to accept monsters as equals if their princess and future queen is a monster. Star doesnt even need the wand to use magic power anymore.

>"So Janna, we haven't talked in a while...How's..."
>"Chickenbutt"

It's dead m8

>not the only one for Arms
Good to see someone with taste

>put on the mixtape
That shit got me good

sex angie

>Since season 1 Star bitched about how she doesnt want to be Queen, how the responsibilities and duties of queen are suffocating, and so on.
That's not the right way of thinking. Star shouldn't be running away from being queen, she should be trying to learn how to lead in her own way. "Rebel Princess does things her own way" remember? Plus, didn't she literally say that after the Mewni attack that she wanted to become a better princess? She has some idea of responsibility now

it's always beautifull watching the apocalipse of a colorfull and innocent land

Actually, doesn't he say "we haven't hung out ALONE in awhile"?

Think that means it's deader than dead.

Have they ever had a normal conversation

Even in death I'm great

Is the show on mid-season hiatus and if so, when is it going to resume?

Fuck Mega everything fails go download, I was partway through the hpoo episode and it shitted out. Please give me a drive or something Fucking Christ I just wanted to see the thicc return, any user please

I'd honestly just explain that I'm someone possessing Marco's body and ask Star to try and make a clone of Marco and put me inside it.

Over time we'd start looking different through personal choices like hair length, clothes, diet, and other factors.

Meteora could hae been considered "the most dangerous monster" because she was the heir to both Mewni and the monster kingdom( which doesn't seem to exist anymore)

So many girls, this getting out of control

guys i forgot, is "Bobby Miller" the name of Nefcy's husband?

youtube.com/watch?v=ohPQTP-uFk0

Make way boys. Best song/moment coming through.

I'm getting solid just reminiscing about Star's despair.

Did you mean absolutely forgettable?

>Starting a proper thread since mods are cunts
I wondered why I wasn't coming to Sup Forums anymore.

Now I remember. If I wanted my free speech trampled, I'd go listen to our president.

Not on screen. They used to be childhood friends though, right?

Janna was doing him a favor, knowing he wanted to pass the time.

Immediately confess to Star and try to kiss her.

The reminder

Nothing about them actually being friends as been shown but it could be a possibility

What is the above about

Maybe but would they explore it? Seems Janna and Jackie were friends for a while to and god knows we're not getting any background on them.

Welcome back.
You have the right to be offended.

About the source of ores and metals, it's from Heinous' book.
Those colors kinda correlate with the color of magic, except the case of Toffee

She grow old while eclipsa is arroun her late 20s

I'm pretty sure in episode 1, when they come upon Janna, he introduces her to Star as someone he hung out with as a kid. Hence why there's already this precedent for her always stealing his stuff and him being used to it by now, albeit still frustrated each time.

I doubt we'll get backstory. I'd be surprised if we didn't get another Janna x Star buddy cop episode though.

The music that played while Marco was walking to Tad during Lava Lake Beach and whilst Marco and Kelly were looking out to sea. It just seemed so right. A link would be appreciated.

Janna is Ace!

do you post Jannas in this thread?

Guys

brianwithanh.tumblr.com/

but only 'cause you've got those numbers

Janna a shit

bruh

Who's Ace?

I need art of Marco dual wielding his sword/dimensional scissors and a magic wand.

Holiday Spellcial is probably a "sequel" to Spider with a Top Hat. Didn't they call their dimension an office there?

if mewmans hate monsters on present mewni then they would have been much more hostile in the past so maybe she was dangerous because her acknowledement would have cause masive civil unrest and then destroyed both kingdoms in the crossfire so that's a possible why as to the readon she kept hiding her identity.

At no point in any material has it been said that they were childhood friends. Or even friends

So who was Moon's mother then? There must have been a split in the bloodline then.

>janna has to be removed now
I want Nefcy punished for this

>Marco tries
Shit.

>Eclipsa's dark spells invited to Holiday party
I can't tell if that grammar is atrocious or what...

i leave the Star Vs fandom forever
thanks

I didn't think it was possible to fall more in love with Star. Like really. It was like the mating call of the autist. Hearing her scream like an idiot made me realize, this is the girl for me. This is why I love Star.

I have a feeling that we're going to see more breaking down of Tomar in 14A. Not anything big but just a little bit of realizing Marco gets Star better

your really taking that first part out of context

it was like an alchemical text that could determine the dimension of origin of a metal by desolving it and seeing what color the solution turned, suggesting it is somehow related to a gem on Marco's wand is literally nuts

Eclipsa plainly doesn't care about the consequences of her actions, and as such was probably a bad queen the first time around. And Meteora has clearly gone insane over the years, along with probably being too old to produce an heir of her own.

>Manna was shot down
>Janna must be removed
>Jarco broke up, and Jackie won't actually appear in the show again
>NOOOOO KEEP JACKIE SHE IS PURE
The state of this fandom is shit

I kinda liked Tom in this one

Damn, Nefcy really has everything under control. Each tiny detail. Tiiiiiny.

Don't you mean jackie?