Water Bears

So are we gonna be seeing more of them orrrrr..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMUvNWuSq6I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tardigrades are an overrated class that literally does everything wrong.

They had a cameo in ant-man. Maybe in the sequel

>you have probably eaten these things at some point in your life
Sad.

You put your left foot in...

>people say Star Trek Discovery is way too serious
>yet there's a three episode arc about a GIANT FUCKING TARDIGRADE that can teleport lightyears instantaneously with the power of MAGIC SPACE SPORES

I don't think they're getting renewed for another season unless Adult Swim picks them up.

Too bad the show still sucks.

You're just jealous that they're OP as fuck.

Matt and Trey's contract is through 2019.

Not really. I got better with every episode and was a solid show by the mid season finale.

Already the best first Trek season outside of TOS or DS9.

>tardi-grade

I wonder if that was an intentional joke.

You know they kinda look like bearpigs

Do the hokey pokey!

youtube.com/watch?v=aMUvNWuSq6I

Its still fucking shit

First season of DS9 was pretty bad aside from Duet.

>Already the best first Trek season outside of TOS or DS9.
You deserve to be fucking crucifued. Michael burnhams a shit bitch faced mary sue and boring pro tag. Everyone else is fucking shit too. I dont care about the fucking klingons and their war, i want to see the fucking universe and discover strange new worlds

They need to be nerfed

they are already fucking shit. The literal only match type where they are a viable class are Doomsday Matches, and even there cockroaches win 9/10 times.
Nerfing them is unnecessary

I fucking love this channel.

The klingon might cuck Michael so we better keep watching to see what happens.

They LITERALLY only resist the things that are least likely to kill them.

You're just whining because the show isn't what you want it to be and throwing in some meaningless Sup Forums buzzwords to make it sound like the show is bad instead of triggering you.

No, its literally boring shit. Its nothing like star trek and the writer should be fucking fired for not making it about actually searching the star instead of making the shit soap opera he wanted. Also, nice job deleting my comments cuck jannies

I'm surprised they didn't reference the TARD in tardigrades.

Sup Forums is leaking

Just because i think michael burnhams a shit donut steel doesnt make me fucking Sup Forums

k

That and they are STILL after all these years CC's most popular show, especially after Colbert and Stewart left.
CC isn't going to cancel South Park for a good while to come. Trey and Matt can basically do the show as long as they want.

>you didn't get their powers

double sad

What's going on in this thread?

More bears in Paper Girls from Image.

why are waterbears so mainstream?

it tends to happen to certain animals

>tfw you liked water bears before they were cool
it's not fair

People cling to everything that's chewed up for them because they're too dumb to think