Why are they keeping it from us?

Why are they keeping it from us?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171115080203/https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/11/justice-league-review
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_Marvel_Comics
youtube.com/watch?v=pgjRX9oGF7g
youtube.com/watch?v=8KT1UCsOE74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they want you to watch "our awesome new show premiering Friday to see it! Join us on Facebook to watch! And like us on Twitter!"

still better than what Marvel has to offer

Take a wild guess, stupid

>Doing high school and college theater, I got used to a certain kind of pitying, deflecting, post-performance compliment—“the lighting was so good;” “what an interesting script;” “what fun costumes.” These little deceptive kindnesses told me all I needed to know, yet spared me from full exposure to the harshest truths. I’ve done the same routine myself dozens of times, because what else can we do as decent, compassionate people? Who needs mean, candid honesty when, deep down, we already know the value, or lack thereof, of what we’ve made?

>But once in awhile, there comes along something so egregiously bad that trying to find something good to say about it is its own kind of cruelty; such an obvious act of reaching only highlights the production’s garish dimensions, its abject failures. And, worse still, it can encourage more. In these instances, pure and unadorned honesty is really the only way to go, difficult as it may be to deliver. And so, dear Justice League, I must say that no, the lighting is not good. The script is not interesting. The costumes are not fun. The film is, plainly stated, terrible, and I’m sorry that everyone wasted their time and money making it—and that people are being asked to waste their time and money seeing it. I hate to be so blunt, but it simply must be said this time.
web.archive.org/web/20171115080203/https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/11/justice-league-review

It's a flop

At this point? Personal shame.

>our awesome new show premiering Friday
But the show is already out. The score is 43%.

>what else can we do as decent, compassionate people?
Pretty melodramatic.

This there's literally NO FUCKING EXCUSE other than WB wants to trick a few suckered into seeing this pile of shit

They already have shown it, it's 43%.
And bear in mind, this is probably WB actually trying to stop the press from burying the movie with their critics.

So yeah, JL is fucked.
Now, which company would do a better JL than WB?

>Now, which company would do a better JL than WB?

Disney

I'll take twenty

>Now, which company would do a better JL than WB?
Literally any of them

KyoAni

I think it's a parody of the speech from Ratatouille.

Originally it was to push their new webshow.

But now it's starting to give off the impression that they're embarrassed to put it on the main page.

>43%
nope

Damn. Watch casuals and DC fans ruin it again by seeing it anyways. They only contribute to Warner doing a shit job at attempting to make good movies because "they make money".

as to not ruin first week profit margin, they need that 110 million to make it a commercial success and as fucking stupid as it may sound Rotten To Tomatoes has power over sheep that can't think for them selves and make their own judgement.

You know they will but it's the MASSIVE DC SECOND WEEKEND DROP that's going to finally put an end to this shit

>Brazil
Fucking Hues are the cancer killing the movie industry by giving money to these kinds of shitty fucking films

Do you think it'll go even lower?

Sorry guys, is mostly families bringing their little kids to watch this shit, we know it sucked.

Absolutely it probably has already

You better prove you're sorry

Next week there had better be a news story about this shit having the "biggest second weekend drop in Brazil's history"

because its horrible.
keep telling yourself that, bud.

>the biggest opening day in Brazil is 3.7 million

can we agree getting rid of Snyder is the best course of action for the DCEU? he's 0/3 now

It's the same mindless drivel as Avengers was, I don't see why people would hate this movie I like seeing Greek Gods fight parademons.

Wow, now I'm even more ashamed of being Brazillian than before, that's not uma delicia.

Getting rid of DC is the best course of action

>itt: Sup Forums blames people for seeing the movie but then shitpost about it for six months

Your next line is "Sup Forums is more than one person you autist"

You can see this piece of shit without paying

>Superman
>Superman 2
>Batman
>batman returns
>constantine
>Batman begins,
>V for Vendetta
>TDK
>Watchmen
>Rises
>Wonder Woman

Those are all good movies

>"Sup Forums is more than one person you autist"

MASAKA !!!

Also
>superman returns

Yeah no maybe half but that's still 5 out of fucking 32

DC needs to stop

That's 12 good movies on 32, Marvel made Punisher, Elektra, Man thing Dark world and countless others awful projects and I'm not even including the fox/sony movies

let me translate what it means in Brazilian Real

from a 1st world currency to a 2 world currency 3.7 million is ruffly around 120 million dollar opening.

That's not true most of what you listed were Fox movies

And even if you did include those you would see that marvel STILL HAS A BETTER TRACK RECORD THAN DC

Might have something to do with their characters being likeable and relatable

Speaking of Sup Forums, I remember reading about Coco and being really surprised to learn that the second highest grossing film of all time in Mexico only made $43 million there.

>Might have something to do with their characters being likeable and relatable

Yeah, the government made perfect human being and the spoiled god prince are such everymen.

How often did your parents drop you on your head to make you dumb enough to say such shit with a straight face?

Lmao no, Marvel track record is far worse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_Marvel_Comics

Also DC got 5 oscars while marvel ever got...1

Does anybody under 60 give a shit what statues the incestuous industry awards to themselves? Award ceremonies have been Hollywood masturbation since before I was born.

According to your link they have at least 3 with no doubt more coming next year

Snyder is like Trump. Sup Forums has put too much stock into making him into a meme to ever admit he might be imperfect.

Does anybody inder 16 give a shit about oscars
No, they care about reddit and twitter praise from other 16 years old "critcs"

Is it just me or are a lot of the blatant anti-JL threads gone

How's the tracking going?

The hype of the low RT/Webm leaks were last night and it's going to start up again come Friday when more reviews start pouring in and most on here see it for themselves.

Before the RT score it was at 110

Now I am more than willing to bet it's in the 80s

youtube.com/watch?v=pgjRX9oGF7g
youtube.com/watch?v=8KT1UCsOE74

Jahns gave it a positive review and Stuckmann gave it a B- so that's pretty good. They both said the WB mandate to make all movies under 2 hours is what hurt it the most and the villain is really weak. But overall it's a surprisingly light movie that unfortunately scaled back its tension to be more like a Marvel film.

So the big takeaway is that it's not shit.

Most of the reviews say it's not shit but that number is what matters

so what? I enjoyed the movie (loved MoS, BvS was acceptable, SS was shit and WW was good) and I will recommend it to others. as long as people enjoy it, it's alright

I don't watch the MCU movies in the theater anymore but I'm glad that some people are able to watch and enjoy them, even if I'm not. stop being a hateful fuck who only thinks in black and white