Is there a point in voting if I live in this shithole?

Is there a point in voting if I live in this shithole?

Vote anyway. 973 here

Yes NJ has a chance to turn red this year do not be fooled by the media

Yes. You never know when one side might get complacent and have a poor turnout. I'm sure the post-industrial wasteland up north will swing it, but I've seen nothing but Trump support here in Ocean.

Who /201/ here? First North American area code represent.

Going to vote before I go to work this morning.

I've been to New Jersey. Place is a fucking shithole. And I'm a Democrat.

I have to go after work. My voting place is down the street from my house.

NJ is going red.

Me 2

201 here from Bergenfield

Dont talk shit about NJ you dirty faggot

Good state, good people, just shitty politics

ay, Rutgers?

Ayyy, going to vote first thing. Probably going to be blue but I've seen a decent amount of Trump signs where I am.

Fuck off.

Fellow 973 here. Montclair.

just get up early before the lines are bad and vote.

if democrats think the same way you do, "oh, it's solid blue, don'tneed to waste my time", and republicans turn out, they will lose.

It is kind of shitty, I mean the fucking cronyism is third world teir, complete with average citizens not being able to defend themselves unless well connected.

And I was in New Brunswick. You'd think Rutgers would have a cool college town around it. You'd be very fucking wrong.

Vote. A little insider bird told me NJ is closer to flipping than you think ;)

Trump will win NJ! Just get out and vote, dammit!!

Trump will also take NY, PA, VA, MI, FL, and CO.
Even CA could flip this election. VOTE!

908 hur
Red nj

PORKROLL
O
R
K
R
O
L
L

I'm a teacher at the highschool
Small world nigga
I'm in the freshman building

I didn't think you were high until you said California could flip.

Yes you fuck
Registered Democrat here voting trump

same, already voted for trump. feels good, even though nj will almost certainly not flip

ITS TAYLOR HAM YOU FUCK

but nice timing

My nigga
201 carlstadt

>tfw worked in a bagel shop where fried porkroll on a kaiser and eggs were all that they sold
>can't even think about it without smelling the frying pork anus
I HAVE LIVED HERE MY ENTIRE LIFE AND FUCK PORK ROLLS FUCK PORK ROLLS.

201 here voting Trump

HERETIC

Just vote anyway, things are way closer than the media would let you think this time around!

lots of trump supporters in Gloucester county

I go to msu

>TFW 609 and everyone here is pro-Trump

Fuck north Jersey.

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trails of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

it's really disheartening to know that your vote may not matter in such a cucked state like this, but i'll still be making my way to the polling station to place my vote for the don

>tfw you aren't living in a swing state where your vote has way more impact

Yes there is, if it goes red think of all the delicious libcuck tears for the next 8 years!

973 H TOWNNNN NIGGASSSS

201 here too MAGA

Yes, we need fuel for the popular vote propaganda.

Central NJ here voting for Trump tomorrow because it would be hilarious if he won NJ. Imagine the liberal meltdown.

Praise Kek!

201 Dumont. MAGA

I remember NJ was only Clinton+4 a few weeks ago.

Turnout and a potential monster vote could tip it

Whether you're joking or not, this is fucking hilarious.

VOTE TRUMP

Yes, NJ could go red. I live at the shore and I've seen 3 Hillary signs total and 100s of Trump signs.

we'll make it happen

what kind of stolen valor uniform is that supposed to be anyway?

it's like CTR hired some actor to "dress up like a veteran and make a ruckus" and he went down to the surplus store and had no fucking clue what to get.

dude looks like a 5th Element cosplay.

Same in Bergen, weird shit seeing this many Trump signs

There's a lot of folks tired of the shit up here, hate that cuckservitive Garrett but I'll primary the fucker out later.

Also
>all these 201 fags
I genuinely hope I never meet any of you but I love you all.

Vote for Johnson so the Libertarians get 5% of the popular vote and can get federal funding. NJ is blue as hell anyway, don't throw your vote into the tiny pile of Trump votes or into the vast sea of Clinton, make your vote actually count for something.

No I don't actually agree with Libertarians and Johnson is a retard but I think third parties deserve a fair shot.

Yep. Add a tally to popular vote, there's more of you than you think. If you don't win electoral, maybe you're a small but deciding factor in calling electoral on its bullshit.

Be it a fair fight or a million to one, don't ever yield to these assholes.

ex-Bernout with nothing but contempt for Hillcunt here. On the fence between The Donald or literally writing in 'nobody'.
What do

No, you won't. I live here. California is solid blue for the foreseeable future.

And thank god for that.

Wasn't wikileaks supposed to release something about now?

No matter how Blue, you can contribute to the popular vote, which will further legitimize his ascension.

just vote for trump. at the very least, then tomorrow you have a 50% shot of being able to be on the winning side, vs a 0% shot

>tfw trenton, newark, and jersey city will ruin it for everyone

A vote that isn't for Trump is a vote for Hillary, who got debate questions early against Bernie.

>be complacent and give a chance to win to the woman who dishonorably, with the help of the establishment, de-balled and spit on your candidate
or
>vote for the man who can beat her
gee idk

>VOTE GREEN

VOTE GREEN

>VOTE GREEN

Your #StrategicVote for the Green Party can unleash $10 million in federal matching funds. Build a party for the 99 percent. #VoteGreen2016

Herro from Rutherford

Fuck Johnson, the Libertarians bought into the party politics meme and sunk it.

Trump you have a chance of melting down both parties with Clinton you will probably never get this chance in your lifetime.

At least vote No on 1 & 2.

I voted for Johnson in 2012 and I'm not doing that shit again. 3rd party is a waste of time as long as electoral college exists, shit will always be 2 party as long as that exists.

Write in 'nobody' Please.

i wasnt going to vote but i feel like a lot of repubs are coming out tomorrow so ill pitch in

The point isn't to elect third parties president, it's to get them federal funding so they have a better shot downballot.

I feel the same about MA. Such a shithole state i cant wait to leave.

Independent first time voter, it is weird being a meme but I'll do it for Trump. Go out and vote every vote is another mandate for him.

My brother.
Now is not the time to let your vote go wasted.
Today is the day you help maga

201 here. Vote to Make America Great Again. We can turn this shit hole around!

201 dumont. where you guys voting tomorrow?

There are plenty of things to do in New Jersey, such as get the fuck out of New Jersey.

Went to high school there

Downballot still works on a first past the post system so its permanently fucked .

Nice. I went to MHS. Subject?

>NJ
Spics and Nigger every where
Most of the true white people have already left NJ. The white population in NJ declines 1-2% every year while the state population grows.
White flight is already happening in NJ.. #1 moved out of state for years now.

> No, you won't. I live here.
Your inner fascist almost slipped out, user.
> I SHAN'T ALLOW ANY DISSIDENTS IN MY HOOD
Be more careful next time.

732 here, voting for Trump first thing in the morning. Monmouth was even red in 2012, so I'm pretty confident about my county. We just have to get the others to change but when I drive up to Rutgers every day I see at least 8 Trump signs and not a single Hillary sign. We might be able to go red boys.

YOU MUST VOTE FOR THE POPULAR VOTE

Meanwhile, I'm sitting back and chuckling at you fucking pathetic Trumpkins. What happens tomorrow when your God-Emperor gets completely, utterly BTFO like the fucking loser he is?

Even worse, what happens when the whole world sees you for the ridiculous losers you are?

201 dumont. who's ready to fucking MAGA?

happy born day to Montana

New jersey should be purple soon. All the fucking dems are moving here to Texas to ruin my state.

Vote, bro.

I have the feeling that you're trying to intimidate me, but quite honestly I can't even figure out what you're talking about.

You're right, fuck it.

Anyone have that LOTR Trump/Bernie maga pic?

732 here as well - also voting for Trump.

Remember to go "no" on Prop 2 though.

If they're raising our gas tax, they can at least be forced to use it on the roads

vote weed man so the libertarian party gets 5% of the vote and qualifies for federal funding in the next election.

Hey Im also from Monmouth and commute to Rutgers

freshman here whats up

are you in the fb page and were you at the tabling event today?

>tfw live in 98% white area in NJ

I'll be writing in Darryl W. Perry since he's actually a certified write in candidate here so my vote won't be lost. He has the best platform, Darrel Castle isn't bad either though, he's probably the next best candidate.

Every election is a mini suicide charge for me

But I do it anyway; I must remind them that we exist.

And if there is ever an election where NJ goes red it is this one; if we lose by a slim margin in this one and you do not vote you will never forgive yourself and those who were also lazy

GO VOTE YOU LAZY FUCK

DO IT DON'T LISTEN TO A SINGLE POLL GET YOUR ASS TO THE ELECTIONS BOOTH NIGGER

CA fag here, working on turning my state red. Do your part.

Only just started this year
Math

So a trailer park?

yall dont know shit about non-white until u attend rutgers