Sonic Boom

I heard the last episode was about the Virgin Sonic getting rekt by the Chadow, is that true?

>Shadow is canonically more powerful than all of Team Sonic combined

You know it brother.

Is there a character that could defeat Shadow the Hedgehog? And I’m not talking about Android Shadow with thousands of clones and the aid of Omega...

Madara could

>Is there a character that could defeat Shadow the Hedgehog?
... Sonic in Generations?

Mephilis.

Did she like the Black Dick better than Blue Dick?

O my rubber nen

This pissed me off,shadow deserved to be played like a punk at the end

But Shadow is the Ultimate Lifeform, why shouldn't he kick all the asses?

Should have gone for the whole thing.

I'm surprised you guys fell for it.

That's what happens when you go up against the Chadow. Learn your place incelfinites!

But Shadow is a weak, weak, weak windbag.

Yeah but Chadel Sonic rekts the entire team. Though Alex Jones the badger takes him by shattering his back core or whatever it's supposed to be.

We wouldn't want the kids throwing tantrums and dealing death threats. There's enough death threats about SonAmy already.

Did Amy allow Shadow to nut inside her?

>serves no one but himself
That's an odd way of spelling G.U.N.

>Implying he wouldn't take down G.U.N. in a second if he wanted to

Probably. Amy had a more interested thing for Shadow.

Never liked that plot point myself. He made all that fuss in Sonic Battle about how nobody should have to experience the kind of loss he has, and then goes and joins the group that caused all his emo in the first place.

>a youtuber makes a joke about Shadow basically being an old man considering his age
>jokes about him timetraveling to save Maria and playing bingo with her in an old person's home, like a cooperative grandson
>chuckle, but realise that'd actually make a really nice characterisation

I mean, I don't really hate the 'edgy character, ooo so strong', I'd just enjoy it a lot more if he had to explain in a strained phonecall how to use the internet afterwards.

Virgin Mania:
>2D pixel graphics to appeal to grampa nostalgiafags
>only three characters because muh shitty friends
>limited by momentum and physics
>no extra moves beside gay spindash
>made by literal autists from the ground up
>only liked by nitpicky spergs
>thinks it's cool as hell despite being like a shitty baby cartoon

Chad Forces:
>sick designs that the kids love
>already tons of badass characters but lets you make your own for INFINITE badass characters
>can boost at any moment and get to max speed quickly, not bound by the laws of physics and nature
>radical special moves and homing attack instantly annihilate enemies
>made by hundreds of worker drones reusing the already tubular design perfected in Colors/Generations
>taps into the endless money of kids and the tightnit furry community
>story doesn't take itself seriously with hilarious jokes yet still manages to be totally fucking dope

Mania never had a chance

based metal beating shadow was thebest