Holy shit Trump gets utterly picked apart with fact's logic and reasoning (Part 1)

Holy shit Trump gets utterly picked apart with fact's logic and reasoning (Part 1)

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/policies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(Part 2)?

(Part 3)

(Part 4)

(part 5)

*mic drop*

Fucking epic. Of course this thread will die and not a single Drumpfkin will reply.

I'll do one at a time I guess.
As for no one attempting to stop isis, that's exactly the case. Trump will actually try. Instead of steering isis for political leverage in the middle east.

Who fucking cares about number two. Shouldn't have bought shitty real estate. He'll build a wall that needs to be built. He'll seize their property if need be, in sure he'd be kind enough to relocate them where they'll be able to have access to necessities.

Oh wow, what do you know, I just found the outline of his policies in less than a minute. Asshole. donaldjtrump.com/policies

What does he want to do with taxes? Cut taxes across the board? Cut corporate taxes? To grow the economy and encourage spending, hiring, and business ventures. To answer the question "how does he propose it?" By proposing it. Seems democrats have failed this country these last 8 years. Fucked this country with clinton before he left office. Donald trumps tax policies haven't failed this country. I'm sure the war effort clinton will push will further impoverish the US while putting money in her and her cronies pockets.

> Cut the head off ISIS
Total War / Escalate co-operation with Russia

> Wall Landowners.
Nationalization / Pipes.

> Failed Tax Policies
People pay 100% of 10/20/30% rather than dodging 90% of 40-50%

> Deficit
Increasing the deficit is sometimes necessary.

> Most immigration from China
Kek

> Trade deals with other countries
America is the top dog of the world in every regard, they will play ball.

> Chinese shit costs more
Make deals.

> Fill immigrants jobs
Niggers / Poor / Decimated middle class.

> Alliances
11 nuclear powered Nimitz supercarriers

> Actually getting rid of immigrants
Police / Federal forces > HOW EXACTLY ROOSOVELT ARE YOU GOING TO UPROOT 150k JAPANESE AMERICANS?!

The CTR trolls. You shouldn't feed them.

Uuuuhhhh, make america great again

Ok so he proposes spending on things vital to our own security, while encouraging economic growth. He didn't put us in a fuckin deficit, he has to play with the hand dealt.

Fake statistics. He wants to remove illegals. That includes all illegals draining our resources and breaking the law. So all illegals.

>read first point
>it's wrong

He's cutting off the head of ISIS by running against Shillary fucking Clinton.

Let me rephrase "how do you think china will respond when you go back on a trade deal not in the best interests of America?" Who the fuck cares?

You've obviously never heard of eminent domain I wonder how every road in the united states was built Just around everyone's property?

By rebuilding American industry so this shit comes from America?

>a list of nirvana fallacies
Maybe some of those things are undoable and some of them are only partially doable. It's debatable and mostly irrelevant. Even if Trump spends his entire term doing nothing at all, America will still be better off than with the candidate who actively promotes the problems Trump is out to solve. As far as I'm concerned, Trump's main purpose is to block Hillary's puppet masters (at least for a while), to bring the concerns of his constituency to the forefront and to show that they are still a political force to be reckoned with at a time when the political class thinks the key to victory is media manipulation of middle class midwits like OP, extending the non-white poor demographic and bribing it.

>actually try to read the pic related in OP's shitpost and give him a chance
>loosing

I imagine programs would be put into place for Americans to take these low paying jobs or immigrants can come in legally and fill them and be payed legal wages.

(OP)

(You)

Debate me you fucking chickenigger.

Wow exploiting undocumented laborers isn't very moral. How will Hillary clinton offset the increase in cost of everything after the minimum wage is increased?

ALRIGHT. LET'S START: GOING PARAGRAPH BY PARAGRAPH:

>"Cut the head of Isis"
Pulling boots on the ground fighting ISIS was a mistake from the current administration. If we are to win a war, it must be fought head on... if we are to do anything. Finish the fight.

>"Build the wall"
From day one this has been a negotiation tactic. Give a solution, and find a solution. Doing nothing will never solve a problem. Here he gives a strong message and an even stronger goal.

>Tax cuts
You mean against the top 1%? The ones that benefit greatly from carried interest? The Wal Street bankers? The issue lies in the fact the current system believes anyone who makes over $400k is considered "1%"? In California, that's not even close to the case. The divide between "rich" and "middle class" is not clear.

>annual deficit
Examples please.

>Increasing spending
Increase spending, while cutting waste? Is that such a hard idea to understand? Why does no one discuss the fact our government is wasteful in what they do everyday?

>ISIS
Well for starters how about we stop sending in terrorist from Gitmo back to the fucking field. That would be a great way to start.

>Private Property on Border
The only people that would get affected by this is cattle ranchers who have been begging the Feds for years for help because, they spend their nights not getting killed by the Cartels.

>Failed Tax
Then explain why Regan economic plan was so successful.

>Deficit
Like as if you gave two shits about the deficit until fucking now

>Deporting Mexicans
Well for starters we pay annually 113 billion dollars a year because, of illegal immigration. Making those cost smaller would be better for us. Doesn't matter where they came from, they are costing more to keep than to keep existing.

>How do you plan to fill the millions of Mexican jobs
By establish temp work visas for those who apply. God fucking forbid we expect Juan to get his work visa

>Alliances
You think Japan will say fuck it because we ain't allowing them to get free fucking rides.

If they don't pay taxes we're not helping that's what he wants. He doesn't care what they do. He expects them to benefit us either way.

Also he'll hopefully uproot them with police raids and buses

Kill yourself OP. No (you) faggot troll

We will fall like Rome if we keep playing this imperialist game and fightin for supremacy while not working on our country from the inside

Clearly English is a second language to the author of this dribble.

It's too easy to dispute I can't be fucked.
I'm not going to convince you why you should vote for Trump the night before the election, so why both

>Ant-Trump memes

tiny trump memes?

Whenever I see something like this, it just sounds like "HOW will you save Western Civilization? Like how? You can't. It's impossible. So there."

Of course the person who would make this kind of argument doesn't actually want to make America great again in the first place, so it means nothing. It's the enemy saying you can't win. Kill these people.

Link please

It's true, all of it.

Too bad I'm not voting for him because I think he can do anything.

I'm doing it as a big fuck you to liberals and other pretentious asswipes like you.

For me at least, he doesn't have to win. The vote is what matters. Eat shit.

>Posting your own social media arguments

How pathetic. So much for your tolerant views, bigot.

So Mexicans are for picking fruit? Ok, and here I thought the Right was supposed to be the racist side.
>Came into this country only for libshits to expect me to work slave jobs
Fucking Christ.

Exactly, thank you.