>nobody even remembers what started it

>that image

Why did he draw Star like Helga Pataki

Because he can't draw.

>Dobson

Mewmans>Monsters

>Cursed image

the dead horse is dust now.

Christ that's an ugly Star. Can't even get that right past his ugly self insert.

I think it is his fursona and fem donut-steel in Star costumes... still an abomination though.

They solve it by masking the one detail that diferenciate the two groups in that one speficic episode.
See:
The wild thornberrys witht the coconut monkey war episode or the mario bros episode with the red and blue mushrooms.
And inf you include the Great Divide from avatar all three episode teach you that the best way to deal with racial tension between two groups is to lie to them both.

Dobson will always be a shitty artist with shitty skills and shittier taste in animation (he only did the Star vs art to insert himself in it and to make brownie points with the SJWs. (His true passion is Steven Univerese, where he defended the rape episodes)

Take into consideration also all the shit he says or does online, like telling a mourning daughter to calm her tits and you gets a human rat that I just want to see exterminated

Uhhhh is he shipping himself with Star?

What is that wand? It looks like a bootleg Sakura Card captors toy, why there is a pentagram in the middle of it?

Then why she looks so feed up with him in the pic? Is he a realist?

>brownie points with the SJWs

Star vs. is considered a SJW show?

>waaaah Dobson threads need to end
Give me 3 reasons why

There is ascene that shows some lesbians kissing

I'm rewatching season 1 and its crazy how cute and perfect it is, the direction of the show has almost completely changed. I also noticed the order of the dimensions in the old OP were similiar to the ones Star was sleep portalling through (the pirate/water portal, the tropical island portal), and I am wondering how far back Nefcy planned this shit.

Giving both sides completely legitimate reasons to discriminate against each other goes against the leftists "all discrimination is wrong" shit.

These are just two girls who got cucked user

>nobody ever has a reason to discriminate beyond they are different
>nobody even remembers what started it
thats what star vs is doing.
at least it isnt one sided

Where are Jackie's hands?

It's not SJW if men like it.

Star's cucking is irrelevant- she's screwing everyone over right now.
Jackie did nothing wrong and was cucked off the show.

The monsters vs humans theme had some manifest destiny undertones, they are also paralels between how people on mewni treat monsters and how black people are treated in america.
In the last episode after the castle where Star was hosting a party got raided by the police the humas got hot chocolate and blankets and the monster kid got arrested.

>lesbians in the background of one scene makes the entire show SJW pandering
why are people like this

They also had pedophiles but no one seems to mention it.

IT HAPPENED IN ANOTHER TIME-SPACE

Not that user, but I think he means SJWs lash on it thanks to these bits of progressive propaganda, not that the show is entirely SJW shit, it's just a think they like

Hey, I'm just saying Mewni is more open than this dimension.

I would totally plow that bear

As if that were the only thing. Star vs has become so fucking preachy lately with the "muh black peopel are monsters in this universe" arc.

This happened IRL. Look up the Cagots. Humans just love to discriminate, it's in our nature.

Correct.
Without that we'd be unable to learn.

our "discrimination" is the uncanny ability to recognize and distinguish patterns. Even when there are none, better than any other animal.

Yup.

The show itself isn't SJW shit, but it has elements that attracts them, thus creating SJW shit in fanart.

See also: Steven Universe.

Cagots are Faggots and deserved what they got

i've never seen uglier fan art of star. and i've seen a lot of it

This show sucks, I claim this thread for best cute aryan magic loli

he can't even get a character like Star look somewhat cute, the margin of error to end up making her look ugly is almost non existent unless you were doing it ironically, but dobson can't even do that right, HOLY SHIT

He drew Star like Johnny 2x4

They were cut off for stealing Marco.

did you over dose when you shoved that red-pill up your ass.

Because he's drawing her like that weird gender swapped self insert he created.

Why do you think nobody ever shows anything about what South Africa is like?

but you're not men, you're virgins

As far as these Morals Of The Stories go, I'm more concerned by how they seem to sort people into three categories:
1. Good Guys who agree with us.
2. Redeemable Bad Guys who simply "never thought about things [our way] before" and fold upon first contact with Our Heroes' views. [Peridot about fusion; Star and later Moon about monsters - at least far as I recall; I haven't kept up on either show for a while]
3. Mustache-twirling villains who are the only people who disagree with us and DON'T fold at our first arguments and thus are evil for evil's sake and must be destroyed.

I can see how this comes from any sort of thinking that holds that reasonable people can't disagree; that one's philosophy is SO OBVIOUS that the only reasons anyone could disagree with it are ignorance or malice, and who knows, maybe that IS the case for any given example - but it's sure not a mode of thinking that's good for avoiding wars, shall we say. Someday you might run into somebody who's just better at arguing than you are! That doesn't necessarily mean anything about which one of you is actually right - but it CERTAINLY doesn't mean that you're justified in blasting them to smithereens!

A little humility goes a long way towards not becoming a moral monstrosity yourself.

I don't like the guy either but I don't think Sup Forums has any ground when condemning people for shipping themselves with Star.

It's a mite hypocritical 90% of the time.

I condemn all shippers.
If I could, I'd condemn them to death.

the ok ko episode about kappa cards was pretty bad