Squint edition

avasdemon.com/

We're almost there - soon everyone's cards will be on the table

Oh shit.

It's about time.

>Everyone plays their hand
>Right before TITAN changes the game

just to be clear, no pact is nevy like at the beginning with ava

Why is Gil such a moralcuck for Titan's sake.

KILL THEM AVA

KILL THEM ALL

So how long will it take for the blueberry's denial to wear off? And when it does what will he do?

Nevy incoming...

And that's this week's update.

Incoming? She's already taken control, if the speech bubbles are any indication.

FUCKKKKKK

MOVE FASTER GOD DAMNIT

Nevy's been manipulating Gil just like Wrathia did to Ava

>everyone's about to get EXPOSED

This update pleases me.

Because I think Gil is more of a cunt than Maggie.

A tiny lava girl who you thought was your friend just incinerated an entire city, mocked your beliefs, got you redlisted as a criminal and now wants to recruit you. Of course he's mad.

He knows he's full of shit. Just like Maggie.

But he's more whiny about it.

I thought we were going to end on a cool illustration of Ava seeing her, but we got blue-balled until next time.

Odin might managed to stay out of the clear assuming he stays quiet long enough so Ava doesn't look his way.

>He knows he's full of shit
No. He really doesnt.

I like the way the text bubbles and eyes keep morphing

Gil is a religious zealot who just saw Satan burn down a church and was then told that everything he believes in is a lie. He's a cunt, but it's pretty justified in context.

Maggie is a cunt because she just is. Except when she's being a slut.

It's interesting that Gil didn't seem to notice the possession when his bubbles returned to normal. Ava always seemed conscious of it.

He was essentially raised in a cult and had no other outside influence to make him doubt in his beliefs. That was his family. When someone starts poking holes in your beliefs of course you're gonna be upset.

His relation with Nevy is a lot friendlier than Ava ever was with Wrathia.

Cool update.
I like how Odin is silently judging and taking notes.

She might just be trying to comfort Gil who is in distress.

>Gil is more of a cunt than Maggie.

This He's just an irritating bible-thumper lacking social/self awareness, and the problem with that is those are typically written a one note and unrealistically 'goody-goody' character. Maggie manipulates everyone just to get what she wants.

>Implying Titan isnt the good guy in this story

Wrathia was a psychopathic intergalactic warlord. I'll take the corporate technocracy over that.

He knows what he says he believes in is a lie.

This is a breakneck pace compared to what we had before.

Perhaps go back through the panels that detail Gil's childhood
Particularly the parts where his bubble ghost helped him cheat his way to the top of the class and then bullshit his way through the evaluation
He 8 years deep in delusion

Still, unless possession is something they experienced and come to terms with before, the sudden loss of control would be distressing at the least.

Maybe it's more that they're both saying the same thing, so Gil can write it off as himself blurting things out in anger.

That's part of the problem.

When a comic updates at a glacial pace, you don't sit around waiting for the next update. Nobody actually expects a Gone with the Blastwave update, or an Outsider update, until it actually hits and everyone is pleasantly surprised. But when you actually get the feeling that the comic is moving forward again, every wait becomes much more tedious.

Not that user but if this isn't doubt then I don't know what it is.

On a sidenote, I forgot the name of Outsider and I was amused that this worked.

>It's another 'thinking lone webcomic artists are professional comic companies' episode.

Oh, shut up you sad cretin. Nobody even implied that.

It's understandable that artists have limitations and real-life issues that might cause them to publish at a less than ideal pace, but knowing that doesn't make it any less frustrating to the readers.

It's like the difference between not having an internet connection vs having a slow connection.

That said, the update to this comic occurs just enough so that its stuck in the back of my head every time Thursday starts to roll around.

>it's another 'virgin neckbeard pretends someone said something bad so he can whiteknight an internet girl he never even met' episode

>>lone webcomic artists

Doesn't she have a few colorists and other artists working with her?

>Admits to having unrealistic expectations but claims that feeling frustrated is justification.
Very tumblr.

Off and on, it seems. It's still nothing compared to entire departments of dedicated stretchers, inkers and colorists, doing comics at far less quality.

>muh tumblr boogeyman
You sad little man.

I'm sad she only updates Thursday now. Honestly I think we would have been better off if the second kickstarter never happened.

Just saying you're sounding like them. Little hysterical whiners.

Now this is a sad little man.

How far is this along in the planned story anyways? Personally i think if they used a typical comic page format but kept the art style from the beginning it would've saved time and moved it along faster.

you little shits don't post pics mid updatedump

that blue fuck just need to get his dick wet

About 1/4 - 1/3 through, according to an old MC post.

>Just saying you're sounding like them. Little hysterical whiners.
>Now this is a sad little man.

Like you're any better than them.

Autism.

The writer is trying to make Gil come off as unreasonable buy Ava murdered, presumably 100's of innocent bystanders. Whether or not they were on the enemy side, they were civilians and the fact that Ava doesn't seem to be particularly bothered by that puts her firmly on the evil side of things. TITAN may be shifty but so far the story has not given us enough to actually side with the evil girl, save for she is cute.

>No argument.

Quit your titansplaining

He's the leader of an intergalatic cult that manipulates, brainwashes, and disfigure people to fit his image of perfection to fuel whatever God complex he has. But honestly I do prefer Titan to Wrathia, plus we really haven't seen what Wrathia's rule was like either.

There was never an argument, you were just making shit up to shitpost like an autist. I'm just gonna go ahead and hide your post now, I suggest the rest of the thread do the same.

You were name calling. I name called back. There was no argument.

I don't think the author's making him seem unreasonable, he's definitely uninformed, but he's not wrong,.

Based wrathia toasting the roastie

The fact that murdering those people was somehow a personal liberation and empowerment to Ava says it all.

That's generally the problem with these "what if demons were good." narratives, to still be fucking demons you need them to be pretty goddamn evil.

>BUDDY, as much of the fiction of this generation stories are more focused on emotions than actions or consequences
>ava committed genocide not problem
>maggie, try to kill your mates, NOT PROBLEM
>GIL, destroy hm faith, BIG PROBLEM

Why would he know anything about that or be full of shit in the first place? TITAN is pretty fucking honest about the belief system and what it means. Or are you implying he has learned great secrets about scavenger raids?

This At the very least Gil calls Ava out for her actions and she's not entirely off the hook for what she's done yet but this story is really going to go down the 'divine being kills people and is bad but demons kill people too but are better and more deserving of the universe'.

Nah, The kickstarter did mess a few things up, but it also prevented Michelle from going under after that deranged asshole DDOSed her site for thousands of dollars. It also means she hopefully wont be making the same mistakes in the future.

Cute pouty face

Don't call her cute

>from my part, ODIN PLEASE TALK AGAIN THIS WHOLE CHAPTER HAS BEEN IN MODE MUTE, seriosly guy say something are the one with the good questions

Tuls is Gil

Does that mean Gil is a slut too?

lol
it's a valid description though

Can't stop the plot now

We need an edit of pic related.

Who was that? The autist with the head canon that kept harassing her because of asexuals or some shit?

He is waiting for everyone else to "show their hand" so to speak

He might be in denial about his demon too, even if he knows about all the others.

His faction - or family or his father, or whatever his circumstances are - obviously is searching for the demons and he has been reduced to but a headhunter in that effort. It'd be logical for him to assume that the sightings of his own demon are but a delusion of his, intended by his subconscious to be a path back to relevancy within his family or faction.

I'm not saying he'll start denying it, like Gil or Maggie does, but he may have been denying the possibility of it thus far.

NOOOOOOO! IT'S SO FUCKING TANTALIZINGLY CLOSE!!!!!

It's frustrating as hell, but admit it. This is what all good serial comics do.

It's standard Prince Valiant stuff.

> Ava reveals a literal wooden drawer in her chest, a hideously unnatural thing that would shatter the worldview of anyone that sees it

>the rest of the gang: "Gosh, you're SUCH a drama queen, Ava!"

No, I get that, and I love that this keeps me engaged as much as it does, but GOD DAMN ITS SO FRUSTRATING!

I know that Wrathia belongs with her Hubby, but her and Ava are the hottest(pun intended) duo.

It'd only be intolerable for me if Michelle lets the schedule slip again.

Considering what she did before that, a chest drawer trick is pretty mundane.

I haven't read for a while. Did Odin and ava fuck yet

Yea, we got full frontal

Ava just bared her chest to everyone.

Liberalism was the lastish straw in believing cognitive dissonance could not be profitable
Occupy Wall Street

He took a shit in her drawer and slammed it shut and made her keep it shut for a whole day.