/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

The Great Clone War Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out Next Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E9: "Rebel Assault" (Mon 13)
Doctor Aphra #14 (Wed 15)
Darth Vader #8 (Wed 15)
Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Fri 17)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assualt
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>Star Wars Battlefront 2 All Cutscenes
youtube.com/watch?v=WodLtEuxVSE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ItciuejAle0
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ssi-ruu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who likes Alderaan? It's time for a story.

master race

>that map
>noneofthisiscanon.gif

Sic Semper Proditores

I did it!

What did you like about Rogue One? I loved the Vader hallway scene. I also liked how it made the Death Star scary again after starkiller base ruined it.

My star wars knowledge is a bit rusty, but can someone tell me why no ones been aboe to map the left quarter of the galaxy?

Quentin Lance joined the First Order?

>ARC-170 = X-wing
>V-19 Torrent = B-wing
>V-wing = A-wing
>Y-wing = Y-wing
what did they mean by this

Supposedly there are a bunch of dangerous things like black holes or races like the Vong that make going out there the Star Wars equivalent to hitch hiking through the deserts of Iraq and hoping not to die by either dehydration or at the hands of ISIS. So at this point most people have just given up trying to map out the Unknown Regions.

Hate to be an ass, but you might wanna fix that one bubble

battle of scarif and the partizan

>tracing a fucking SWTOR cutscene instead of canon Alderaan from ROTS
shaking my damn head to be desu

Werent alot of the cooler aliens in there, like velicoraptor things and its impled yakface came from there? I know the chiss are from the unkown regions

Oh noooooooooo

That's not being an ass, it's my failure to catch that, after all.

This handsome son of a dug slaps your GFs ass and says “ill eat out your goat grass”, what do? Also, theres a weird ticking coming from his stomach

no noooo noooo

Hey /swco/

can we make this a thing?

DELETE THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=ItciuejAle0

>when everything you know is a lie

When did Thane come aboard the Death Star?

Oh no.

no scope 360 headshot

I wonder what the Death Star's purpose is about.

So did Thane get there during the short span between hitting Jedha and Alderaan?

I lost my usual black end page with the logo in the corner so that's all this week.

Same as usual, it'll be on bato.to and the wordpress blog later, adress is in the image, thanks for reading.

Probably

There's at least two days between Scarif and Alderaan.

this is rebel propaganda, ISB do your job!

Sounds similar to old myths about sea monsters lurking in the Atlantic, or even the assload of nasty tropical diseases that made human settlement of sub-Saharan Africa a impossibility.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

don't FUCK with hutt space

This is Hutt Space now.
Feel old yet?

But can I fuck the Hutt's space?

n-not for free
REEEEEEE

>this part in BF2

>n-not for free
I'll be sure to pay with the most well-regarded compliments.

What do you guys think of BF2's story?

I think it's mostly mediocre with a couple of highlights. Nothing earth-shattering.

Wonder how the Hutts fared in Disney canon. Palpy went full on autist and had his cultists destroy the empire, Thrawn fucked off, and it's unknown if Zsinj, the Penastar Fags, or Isard ever existed.

Yeah the Ssi-ruu were from the Unknown Regions.
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ssi-ruu

I honestly wouldn't mind them being canon again because we already have tons of weird earth animal based aliens.

I wouldn't mind any alien that isn't a near-human becoming canon again.

these fags were ripped straight out of a bad Star Trek TNG episode, and so was Truce At Bakura's shitty plot, Goddammit I hated that book so much

I tried.

After Endor the Hutts went through a civil war and by the time of the ST they barely exist as a criminal organization sort of like the irl Italian Mafia.

use a condom, you will need it

Now do the next page and it will be perfect.

That bottom panel is pretty gud.

Calling it now: Rian's trilogy will be set in the Unknown Regions.

You actually might be right. They said it's set in 'an unexplored corner of the galaxy'.

He may have been on shortly after completion he was assigned to the Death Star at graduation Ciena is on the Devastator for the capture of Leia.

Fucking kek. Much better than my half-assed attempt yesterday.

Could this be considered a threat of violence? Should we show this to Dave so he can sue him?

That mission was a total surprise for me since I did my best to avoid spoilers. I loved that one.

do it

Is this artist okay?

Some light autism

No.

yes he's fine

I thought the actual narrative itself was weak. The switch happened too quickly and had no build up or reason for us to care. I didn't read the Inferno Squad book but maybe it would have been better to adapt that story for the campaign. Or at least have the campaign start during that timeframe.

Most of my enjoyment came from seeing and hearing stuff from other works like Shattered Empire and Aftermath. I also think all the worlds and environments look really good and there are plenty of scenes that look really good, like seeing a Mon Cal cruiser flying above in the sky on Endor or the Battle of Jakku. Luke on Pillio was sweet.

Shriv was also the best character.

based

Shriv and Lando's Excellent Adventure is the real highlight of the entire campaign.

While playing the Jakku mission I heard what might have been Luke saying to Wedge and Snap to follow him. Snap was flying a ship at Jakku? Isn't he 12 during that time?

Video game objectives being casual is my favourite dumb joke

He's 16

That makes more sense

meth wolves > loth wolves

To me, the best parts were Luke on Pillio, Shriv and Lando's mission, and Kylo Ren's mindfuckery. Han at Maz Kanata's castle was all right too.

I fucking hate Temmin/Snap. He might be the most insufferable new canon character.

is jar jar ok

wheres zeb

> best parts of NUfront2 are ones where we get the fuck away from Infernos
really intensifies my forward firepower

Perfect user.

The best parts were the Battle of Endor and the Dauntless.

Holy fuck, nu-warz roasties getting TOASTY!

salt fox

I love how Araxus can't ever seem to decide what he hates. He's got TCW Maul and Jango Fett here , but he's clearly still angry about Gungans for some reason.

Why do we need a Star Wars general thread anyway?

So to those in this thread who have played the new battlefront game, how bad are the p2w elements? because they sound incredibly bad.

They're not as bad as people are saying if you are good at the game.

Don't forget Tarre Vizsla