Hey everyone, don't laugh at what I'm about to do

Hey everyone, don't laugh at what I'm about to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXo_15r50Gw
youtu.be/_owPIVUWj9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ok, we won’t laugh

Alright, here goes.

HAHHAAAAHAAAHaahaAAA

You're beautiful.

Is there some kind of joke here? So your mother got a little close to a nuclear reactor and you got a birth defect. It happens.

AHAHAHAHAHA! Lookit those things! Ahahaha! What a freak!

I was a little disappointed it wasn't a screenshot of JL.

YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO FUCKING DO IT ON NEW YEAR'S EVE, WHY DOES NO ONE GET THIS????

Bruh.... look at this dude....
ohhhh no no no
hehehahahahahha
AHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Ayyy, right back atchya brother

Those ears
THOSE EARS

hahahahhahahhahhahahahha

Sage

It's times like this when the Reddit downvoting system would really come in handy.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

HAPPY DON'T DO IT YOUR EARS ARE RIDICULOUS AND YOU'LL BE MOCKED MERCILESSLY

no it wouldn't, all the people replying would just upvote it and the people who give enough of a shit to downvote would not be enough to matter

Holy shit! You were a faggot under that hat!

is this thread all the same user

Shut up, boco.

youtube.com/watch?v=fXo_15r50Gw

Meh. I seen worse.

What happened to Rankin Bass' stop motion quality? Rudolph & Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, while having somewhat wonky looking animation, looked bright and colorful & had some unique puppet designs. Then after Year Without A Santa Claus, every stop motion film they made onward had more bizarrely dull colors and looked like they were rehashing the same puppet design from Year Without. Was it some budget cut or some way to save money?

One of the old versions of this thread had amazing reaction images and was actually funny.

check out this underage faggot who never saw "rudolphs shiny new year"

You're beautiful...

youtu.be/_owPIVUWj9o
>hahahahahahahahahaha >hehehehehehehehehehe

Those ears should of had Pickle Rick on them

>you will never run your fingers through his silky golden hair while nibbling his ears

>you’re not talking about pic related

i have ears just like that. Am I fucked?

The opposite. You're never getting fucked. Ever

Is it legit strange that the guy was going to give us a link to some live streaming website and was going to pull a Tranny Phantom?

MY FETISH!

quality reaction image, I give you 1 win.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEY GET A LOK AT THIS KID. HEY, HEY DUMBO, YOU GONNA FLAP YOUR EARS AND FLY SOMEWHERE? HUH DUMBO?

In the 70s they started transitioning from stop motion to traditional animation, eventually producing short feature films like The Hobbit and The Last Unicorn. Stop motion was phased out and the quality of the later stop motion films was noticeably affected. Same thing happened to their 2D animation when it started getting phased out in the 80s.