Tomorrow

Tomorrow.

>page 7
I was just about to make a thread, too.
Where's the hype?

I think the early reviews might have killed the hype.

I haven't read any of them.
What was said?

No Baracuda no watch

That it drags too long and it might get into some questionable political commentary.

>That it drags too long
This I can deal with because all the Marvel Netflix series' have done this to an extent.
>some questionable political commentary
Shit, what kind?
It's not going be more "let's force blacks into everything to try and white-guilt people", is it?

From what I've read, it's mostly about the lack of real support for veterans after being thrown back into society.
Also, brown people office politics is relevant to one side character.

A show about an unhinged war get dealing with issues that face war vets makes sense.

I'm hyped.

>From what I've read, it's mostly about the lack of real support for veterans after being thrown back into society.
That doesn't sound bad at all.

>Also, brown people office politics is relevant to one side character.
Like what?

I don't see how that'd be bad commentary.
It just makes sense to have it.

I'm hyped, too, user.
It's funny, I woke up this morning stoked to torrent it and then I realized I live in the future so I still have to wait a day.

I can't wait.

So nice to have something GOOD to watch this weekend

hyped

I abandoned the MCU after I lost interest in Luke Cage and couldn't make it past the first episode of IF or Defenders but I'm excited for this one. Hopefully we can get a few decent Sup Forums free threads in.

Neat, they based it off of a Cloonan cover.

>Cloonan
This is going to suck.

Her independent writing has been a lot better than Punisher was, and I think it would have faired better with her on art since she draws beefy guys really well.

FRANKNESS
IMPRISONING ME

ALL THAT I FRANK
FRANKSOLUTE FRANKOR

I FRANKNOT FRANK
I FRANKNOT FRANK

FRANKED IN FRANKSELF

Aw fuck, you know this meme just reminded me that Steve Dillon is dead. He didn't even get to watch the Netflix show.

You think he was hyped?

He'll be in heaven watching the version where everyone has Jon Bernthal's face.

If only we could all be so lucky.

that's actually quite touching

Her Punisher run was complete ass.

FRANKNESS
IMFRANKENING ME
ALL THAT I FRANK
FRANKSOLUTE HORROR
I CANNOT FRANK
FRANK CANNOT DIE
FRANKED IN MYSELF
FRANK MY HOLDING CELL

We need a drawFrank to make this happen, anyone out there?

YES

I like this poster and I'm sure it's the only thing I will like about this series.

>From what I've read, it's mostly about the lack of real support for veterans after being thrown back into society.
This is perfectly fine since this is an actual issue that needs to be addressed. Of course knowing that it's Marvel and Disney I'm sure they'll spin this to blaming Trump or conservatives in general.

This on the other hand can go fuck itself into oblivion. So goddamn tired of this bullshit.

>This on the other hand can go fuck itself into oblivion. So goddamn tired of this bullshit.
Nah mang, the negro gets promoted by the corrupt government guy as a figurehead/distraction/fallguy. It's a jab at tokenism. Get hype.

Ike is literally working for the VA under Trump so I seriously doubt it

So it’s basset confirmed we’ll never get season 2 right?

Only on Disney's Disney only Disney streaming service.

We definitely need a Frankening version of One.

But don't know if we can make it sound as good as the original.

yes

Tomorrow.

That’s central to Frank’s character, and the ideas behind his creation. Whatever reviewers criticized that are idiots.

3 hours

Seriously?

Yes

Huh. It absolutely snuck up on me.

Well shit, I've already been up for over 24 hours, but I don't want to miss Franking threads.