What if Superman were black?

What if Superman were black?

No bike would be safe

Then he becomes the president of the United States.

What if the Black Panther was white?

Then you'd be reading Ultimate Marvel

Super-Obama was pretty cool but this Negro was fucking awful. Zero personality at all.
He'd be Drumpf.

When will we get a black Batman?

Black american or an African?

Man of Steal

>When will we get a black Batman?
When will you get a job at DC and make it so? Or, perhaps create a character that is quite similar to Batman that is black?

>Ultimate BP is white

What?

What if Captain America was Vietnamese?

I wish they'd use that costume for something

AY

Steve Rogers takes over for that universe's version of T'Challa, who is a mute for some reason.

Ultimate BP was actually Captain America, iirc. Or Hawkeye. One of them.

Black Superman wasn't Obama. He stopped a middle eastern theocracy from developing nuclear weapons.

What if iron man was actually made out of tin?

What if Spiderman actually got his powers from radioactive scorpion blood?

he's latin american

MY SUPERMAN IS BLACK MY LAMBO'S BLUE

We Wuz Kryptonian n Shieeeee

Fried chicken would be his Kryptonite

Considering Superman was created in 1933 Superman would either be a comical minstrel show, or he'd have gotten canned after two issues.

Haitian

You fuckers need to get more creative. Fried chicken is delicious to everyone. KFC does bank all over the world.

We wuz heroes n shiet

There's a difference between getting KFC every once in awhile, and having there be there fried chicken joints side by side in the ghetto, all making bank. Have you even been to somewhere like Detroit or Chicago?

Everyone's ignoring but that was pretty funny.

I have been to mall food courts and even the Chinese food places make fried chicken these days.

He'd be fly

What do you consider a fried chicken joint? Every grocery store I've been to in the last 20 years has a deli section that offers fried chicken. From New York to Wisconsin to Washington to Florida...they've all had fried chicken. All you need is a commercial deep fryer and you can offer fried chicken since chicken is so cheap to buy. Even local delis can have fried chicken on demand

It's cheap and easy to cook. That's why it's popular.

And yes, I have been to both Chicago and Detroit. Chicago is a cesspool. Detroit is pretty baller though.

>When will we get a black Batman?

Does the Batman from the Stan Lee DC project count?

A place purely dedicated to serving fried chicken, generally called "Chicken somethingorother", not merely "a place that happens to have one type of fried chicken somewhere on their menu."

It was Cap.

Guaranteed next version released will make Superman a nigger. Hollyweird SJW kike propaganda demands it. Probably cast Idris Elba to play him.

Doesn't T'Challa have an adopted white brother?

Your whole point was that only black people eat fried chicken. I've pointed out that fried chicken is ubiquitous especially in American culture. You'd have something of a point if we were talking about Mon-El and lead.

BLACKMANta

He's the Obama who existed in peoples minds circa 2008.

Coln-El Sanders is a canon kryptonian, and he's still white.