Can Trump actually win? I thought this was a rigged system

Can Trump actually win? I thought this was a rigged system

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/07/exclusive-breitbart-gravis-polls-swing-state-roundup/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can trump actually get these repeating digits??

YUP

checked

all the attention trump and based jones brought to the subject has everone on full alert and they couldnt pull it off without civil war 2.0 and they know it

this is the main thing i wonder about with trump, he's calling it a rigged system and then expecting the system to elect him

Go out and vote, my friend! Go out and vote!

It's just an excuse for when he loses

yes its rigged.

he wont win

VOTE

too bad that shit's rigged with a script

Too bad these aint rigged wit no script boii

MAGA 20fucking16

CHECKED

If he loses it's rigged

PRAISE KEK

This election has been rigged folks

Idk how the american people trusted Crooked Hillary

rigged again nigger.
sad

check these though, I don't need no script

It aint rigged boi

check these faggot

Rig these white boii

BASED LEAF

It is both rigged and we will win.

Its going to take a lot of illegals and dead people to overtake our vote.

The helicopter ride with you was fun

If it is rigged, it wouldn't be in the sense that your vote is just completely disregarded and all of the data is false. It would be rigged exclusively in swing states. Nationwide rigging would require serious manpower and opsec and somebody would blow the whistle at some point. But rig a few counties in a few states in a very close race? You might just win.

based leafbro

white boii? i smell cuck
oh, canada
where it's a crime to be white.

does Trudeau tuck you in at night?

Fake scriptshit

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost

Bonus: Trump lying 250 times
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA

there will be riots tomorrow no matter who wins.

I smell CTR butthurt

Every night.

you would know a lot about butthurt
you faggots elected another faggot as your leader

gj

When do we get the results?

It is rigged only when it's convenient for Sup Forums.

Like Trump says, you have to break it with sheer numbers... 1 million democratic votes are dead people. So get more than a million etc.

Votes dissapear? Don't give Hilary the fucking coin toss.

Not every state is on electronic voting, and even for the ones that are, it depends on how they are fucked with.

>1 million
Thats alot of dead people

Lucky it's not all of them

He will fucking win.

If it's rigged against him, then his own team is in on it. Breitbart just released their final battleground polls tonight and Clinton leads in ALL of them.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/07/exclusive-breitbart-gravis-polls-swing-state-roundup/

>VOTE GREEN

VOTE GREEN

>VOTE GREEN

Your #StrategicVote for the Green Party can unleash $10 million in federal matching funds. Build a party for the 99 percent. #VoteGreen2016

Who is this? Why the fuck are these posts everywhere, the green party has no chance of winning, they never do.

Well, they are actually making a valid point. Why throw your vote away on Trump, when you can be a true agent for change. If Jill Stein or Gary Johnson gets 5% of the vote, their party qualifies for federal campaign funding assistance. It could be the beginning of the end for the 2 party system.

As long Trump smashes Hillary in the vote counts like more than 20% of her, even Soros rigging their machines won't make Hillary win.

A tight fight favors a rigged win for Hillary.