I'll kidnap a thousand children before I let this company die

>I'll kidnap a thousand children before I let this company die

Is he /ourguy/?

why did monsters even have human-like morals to begin with?

I made a meme

Because they spoke English.

Waternoose did nothing wrong.

No
A true lolicon protects them from the shadows

But a child's bedroom at night is literally shadows, while Monsters Inc is full of sunshine.

Reddit

Was he inspired by mojo?

Because monsters are the descendants of a hairy race of hominids that after being driven out by our caveman ancestors, stumbled upon an empty Faerie Realm and were magically mutated by what the ate there. The practice of scaring began as a way at getting back at us that was primarily just for sport, but then they figured out how to use scaring to create energy and they began industrializing.

It's on the original DVD.

That’s as retarded as it is bizarre

Better then that "Dude, it's all time travel LMAO" garbage from the Pixar Theory guy.

I always thought he looked weird as fuck to pump his arms as he ran with those crab legs. Also was surprised at how strong he was considering that he is the old CEO of a company.

Sup Forums is the one who wants to fuck children, Sup Forums wants to be a child.

So why kids and not all humans. Adults can still be scared see the ending of Monsters University

Will he appear in the TV Series?

No, but he's /feldman's guy/

Saved and will you on my finsta spam

I don't see how that make him anyone's guy

I preferred Monsters University to Monsters Inc, except for MU's ending.

Adults will attack monsters instead of being just afraid

>It's on the original DVD.
I'm gonna be honest before you said this I thought you were making shit up.

Because they live in peace as society just like us and scarring kids was just a job.

THAT'S THE MAIN JOKE OF MOVIE! THIS IS WHY IS A COMEDY

It's too risky. If a kids says to their parents that monsters exist, they will not belive in them, if a adults discovers that monsters are in fact real, they will call the army

Adults can fight.

Monsters Inc. work on Undertale rules. An adult human is significantly stronger than an adult monster, so monsters prey on children.

TV SERIES????

If a monster tried to pop out in a Roman home chances are that the patriarch would get his sword and cut its fucking head off.
Humans are more hardcore than monsters.

Now, if only I knew where they got the idea that humans are toxic from.

>Monsters Inc. work on Undertale rules.
Fucking nigger quit using after-the-fact things as naming rules

Yeah it's been confirmed that there's a Monster's INC TV show coming in 2019.