Bikeposting

can we get a bikeposting thread going? io just love how perfectly this makes fun of nu-males

What the fuck is this lunacy?

>owlturd brings up gashi as "waaah bullied artists like me!"
>gashi actually apologized and fixed the one mistake people got mad at him about and then people stopped caring about him
>now gashi is getting shit again because people conveniently forget that the situation was resolved

the comic creator is rationalizing being a victim of theft because he's such a fucking beta.
the funny thing is, he always whines about people stealing his comics.
so not only is he a beta, he's a blatant hypocrite.

this is the best thing since to happen to Sup Forums since that grojband comic last week

>can we get a bikeposting thread going
No we're rationing them.

shen is saying it's okay if people steal from him.
So next time he sets up a booth at a con just take everything.

found this in a twitter reply

No, you have to ask for his autograph.
When he starts to sign, just take his pen and paper and casually walk away without saying a word.

this is a fresh mem so we might have to start making some OC to keep the thread going,
there aren't a whole lot of parodies of it yet.

>Relatable knight.

It has been a while

I image searched this and it just turned up a bunch of Sup Forums threads. The comic is retarded and borderline propaganda, but I'm going to go ahead and tell you to fuck off to your own shitty board all the same.

just stealin' more from his twitter replies

This has to stop

When has hw shin d about people stealing his comics?
I don't understand why you people are so upset he isn't angry, how does that make him a beta?
What point is there to be angry over something you can't control? That bike is long gone by now

methinks bikestrip and loss crossovers are gonna be big

Where the scribbles necessary?

When has *he whined

dude i even said i found it in a twitter reply.
ask the guy who made it, not me.

Are you that much of an idiot though, how do you read his comic and interpret that?

He's saying there is not much he can do about what has happened so why be upset about it? Its his way of coping

*notices theft*
OwO what's this?

>usa
>win vietnam war

every single tiem

>the point behind this shoop is to say vietnam won the war, and not that this guy is cucked so bad his rationale can excuse atrocities against the human race because "the happiness of the world increased"

>disgusting furry
>normal

Got the pic without the ifunny watermark?

i'm sorry what?

everything i'm posting is from his twitter replies, just crop it out if it matters that much.

You're missing as per usual

>ifunny watermark
Is this bait?

Bikeposting is the new loss

Clean version.

The method of procreating with out being criminally prosecuted for it by a women who gave her consent at the time has become so thoroughly cyphered by the getting raped fetishisists who ironically have all the power that getting the minimum essentials of human contact for your inborn mother jones will have to be distributed like government cheese.

>you will never be this happy

Seriously what is the context of this picture

has the dude just deleted loads of his tweets rationalizing his shitty comic?

he did, but i posted all of the good parody strips from the replies so nothing of value was lost.
plus i'm sure archive sites saved them.
i wonder if someone told him about this thread.

Wait, what?

>calling the police over a stolen video game

Only children should care this much about toys.

how can people have this lack of self-awareness

Increasing world happiness balance, one bike at the time.

A hard working black person

Delusional

IDIOT.

YOUR BIKE HAS BEEN SOLD.

FOR MONEY.

TO BUY METH.

THERE IS NO HAPPINESS HERE MORON.

>someone stole my bike
>"well at least they'll enjoy it"
>someone makes fun of me on the internet
>"fuck you asshole"
lol he can't rationalize someone getting enjoyment from making fun of him but he can rationalize theft. peak bugman

Someone should print out one of this edits and ask him to sign it.
>its your funniest work yet

We're laughing him out of the room right now and it rules. Hey, his dumb comic has increased the happiness in the world, right?

Finally, maybe he can get to Dobson level

Pretty much this, not much you can do about a stolen bike except keep a look out and maybe see if the guy who took it is still in the area.
I've gotten a couple of bikes stolen from me and the only time I've ever manage to get one back was when my bike was stolen at my school. The kid rode it to school the next day, he had spray painted the Spider-man design with white spray paint, but you could still see the design through the paint.

There's nothing wrong with letting life's travails roll off your back without being upset. There is something VERY wrong with justifying thievery with such absurd logic.

kek

Please stop calling me BikeCuck

t. bikecuck
seriously though i can see this guy becoming a lolcow

I remember when B^uckly, MoJ, Hathor, and dobson were the 4 comics of the apocolypse. it's good to see times have changed.

Someone needs to edit that dobson comic with owlturd

Recently I got cyberbullied
I was pretty bummed about it
But I think whoever cyberbully me is more happy to do it than I am sad to read it
The total happiness in the world increased
so, whatever

Yeah, there's youtube vids and shit about it from /redpilled/ channels. It's been spammed for days and I have literally never seen the comic before beyond that.

it's so silly though.
he gets upset about something that doesn't matter, and he doesn't get upset about something that does.

Why did he think it's a good idea to make this tweet?

There's saying "whatever, not much I can do at this point" and then there's "I'm glad that person stole my bike, they're probably very happy"

He didn't because it's fake

Who knows. He did make the comic after all.

The world is a dead place and anything not bolted down is salvage and rape stuff is different.

Yaaaaas sky slaaaaay

Noice.

Oh but it's real.

Post a link then

Man has a sexual fetish for bikes.

Didn't he state later on in his Twitter feed that he didn't have any confidence whatsoever?
I understand that that's a common-place statement, but it's also just as common-place a problem in this case: one select thing happening to you that doesn't hurt your image or anything very much important to you is something different to your image that you worked hard to try and upkeep (despite a lot of missteps and all) being directly affected in front of your face.

That's a big difference in weight, dude. Plenty have crumbled under that pressure, and plenty more will - it's the nature of how the shit works in relation to people putting out content and all. If you seriously don't understand this, then you really haven't been around in a whole lot of other "witchhunts" where people got called out and gave their response in order because of this very problem.

This is hardly a witch hunt. He isn't going to lose fans because of this, his image isn't going to tarnish, he isn't going to be the subject of controversy. He's just gonna become a meme.

what a piece of shit

>I'm gonna keep posting on Twitter how I'm above all this mockery and I'm the one who has the power
>R-really I do! You can trust me! Look how much I'm saying how secure I am about the situation to strangers!

>his image isn't going to tarnish
>just gonna become a meme
Do you look before you type, or are you one of those idiots that makes the word "meme" into whatever connotation you're feeling at this moment.

Yes, but imagine what his life is going to be like from now on. He'll never be able to set foot inside another comic convention ever again without everyone going, "Hey, I know you, you're the Bikecuck!"

>It gives me a feeling of power when I feel powerless

Do you legitimately live on the internet where you think memes are everlasting? You think memes from 2008 are the same ones now? Fuck, you think people are still using the same memes from 2012?

You think people are STILL making fun of the "Leave Britney Alone!" guy at the same levels as back when it was viral? Shit, if you were to make that joke right now, people would cringe because of how old it is.

The bikecuck shit is going to die down,the fact that people WANT it to become the new Loss means it's not going to, because that's not how memes work.

Power to relax from high stakes decisions.

Spoken like a true bikecuck.

words only hurt you if you let them, so don't. it's as simple as that.
not everyone is going to like what you say,
and you don't have to like what other people say, but for christ sake,
grow a backbone and get over the fact that people have different opinions.
if you put yourself in the limelight, some people won't like what you do.
nobody owes you any sympathy or kindness.
respect is earned, not given. what's more,
different people find different things respectable.
the only way that you could ever earn the favor of a ton of people is if you make totally bland trash.

the guy made a comic, and people didn't like it.
instead of whining about people having wrong opinions, he should:
>A: ignore them
>B: admit that in retrospect it's a shitty comic

by being such a pussy, he's turning himself into a target,
and before he knew it, i made this thread. spineless betas need to be shown no remorse,
anything less is enabling their weakness.

>You think people are STILL making fun of the "Leave Britney Alone!" guy at the same levels as back when it was viral?
It's hard to ridicule him with his current looks.

for reference

Kinda like that Andy Beirsack is shit meme, jesus christ it is getting forced so hard and failing cause of it. Meme have to happen naturally

Plenty'll come around to use this as evidence that his comics aren't that great as well as the whole "life-shirt dude" stuff that goes around plenty. That's the whole point of memetic shit to begin with: making a lasting impression through one event through imagery that hasn't been filtered through time (if it hasn't already adjusted). Even then, there's plenty of stories to tell from this experience on this very website, and the clearest cut example was most people expressing resent for Chris-Chan just because he fell to a low they never figured he could go - people that knew or participated in those events back in the day.

>because that's not how memes work
Forcing shit to be unfunny is exactly how this shit works now, what the fuck are you talking about. I don't know how you could even think that when shit like Pickle Rick and other such got popularity because of how "ironic" people were taking it and how those who didn't understand it was ironic thought it was because it was a legitimate thing. That was a big deal even back before and it's still a big deal nowadays.

That's basically what he said, save for the agenda of your fucking "alpha/beta/omega" shit on top of it.

>Plenty'll come around to use this as evidence that his comics aren't that great
Taste is subjective, you dummy.

when i read what he said, it sounded like he was defending the comic strip creator.
also wtf is an omega? is that like a trap or something?
it's not an "agenda", beta is a catchall term for mental weaklings, and alpha is the opposite.

Omega is when you devolve even lower than a beta.

so it includes traps. i think i get the gist of it.