12:30 AT NIGHT TRUMP IS LIVEEEEEEE WE OWE IT TO RSBN FOR EVERYTHING THEY HAVE DONE FOR US #TRUMP MAGA ARMY...

12:30 AT NIGHT TRUMP IS LIVEEEEEEE WE OWE IT TO RSBN FOR EVERYTHING THEY HAVE DONE FOR US #TRUMP MAGA ARMY. COME ON AND GET THE VIEWS UP TO 100K LETS DO THIS!!!!! GET IN HERE GUYS, LAST RALLY OF THE ELECTION,

LIVE NOW !! #TRUMP #GRAND RAPIDS

#MICHIGAN

OVER 60K STRONG, LETS TAKE IT TO 100K!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pLERzuzgOaY
youtube.com/watch?v=LEZ_xL1S4hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=pLERzuzgOaY

GET IN HEREEEEEEEEE

>tfw MI goes red...

Bump, qts in the crowd, mostly white

Makes me have hope desu lad

Someone said that tonight is it, it's the last night we have to have hope.

Today is our independence day, it has to be.

For Alexander
For Caesar
For Patton

This for all those who give us inspiration so that our children will swell with the same pride when they hear these names.

>Ted tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=LEZ_xL1S4hs

holy fuck, the camera turned and showed the massive crowd

>TFW TRUMP'S FINAL RALLY

Camera showed a massive crowd, and it's fucking 1am there! The absolute madman is going to win this thing!

Bet there's a shitload of people in overflow outside freezing their asses off.

How cold is it in Burgerland right now? Got a comfy -10C/14F here.

My god, that place looks absolutely fucking horrible.

Actually, warmer than where I'm at. Shit it's freezing here. A balmy ~51F ( 11C) at the rally.

81000 WATCHING THROUGH FACEBOOK AT 1AM , SHILLARY IS SHIT WE ARE AN ARMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

What do you mean? It looks absolutely comfy.

#MAGA #MAGA #MAGA #MAGA #MAGA #MAGA

Nah user, it looks like hell froze over.

>Nah user, it looks like hell froze over.
>not comfy
You lost me.

dunno, Hillary's rally right now is higher energy

>GO OUT TO BUY A LOAF OF BREAD
>GET SHOT

ONLY TRUMP GETS THE #MAGA CUTIES IN FRONT ROW

Says its 44 F here in Gr.

>ID: Zzz

FOLKS, SHE'S SLEEPING

Ignore the summerfag. It looks comfy as fuck. I'd chill out there in a heartbeat if I could

looks really comfy, don't worry about these burgers

>you go to the store
>you get shot

Mfw when my coworkers say that Clinton is going to win and that's good. They repeat what MSM tells them. Fuck this kikery. They can't keep getting away with it!

I'm from a pawn country, but I want you American to MAGA!

MAGA now or the white man will perish. This is the tipping point.

Trump must win!

That guy simply doesn't sleep!

(((RSBN)))

woman with the pom poms looks like she's about to cum

70k live views at right side broadcasting! For a rally, in the middle of the night!

This is fucking HAPPENING people! GO VOTE FOR TRUMP TOMORROW!

Just think how insufferable every female journalist and tv presenter will be when hillary wins. Itll be non-stop ellen degeneres and muh vaginas

>that qt to the left of the podium
she a cute

remember the turn out for bernie vs hillary tho? his rallies were high energy and bigger than hillary's yet that crooked witch won the nomination, numbers don't really matter

kek willing trump will win tho

It's the middle of November and still 29 C. I'm feeling pretty damn comfy t b h.

You are witnessing a movement, leafbro. A Trump loss does not mean the movement ends and even Trump victory does not mean the movement ends. This shit is happening.

GO TO BED RIGHT NOW!

presidents orders faggots!

He's a closer. Straight up winner.

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trails of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

It will be hilarious. Embrace it.

Fuck I don't want it to be done bros. If you don't elect him I will never fucking forgive America.

Last rally gents.

Its been a blast, now sink or swim lets take our country back.

i hope it happens

The dem primary was literally rigged, also Bernie was controlled opposition according to wikileaks anyway.
It was a one man race.

>29 C
Never even reached that temperature here this year.

Fucking traitor.

>those blondes wanted to fuck him so bad

DIGITS CONFIRM
PRAISE KEK

What? How do you even shorts?

Did anyone else cry when it ended?

This was the last time I would see Trump conclude one of his rallies on his journey to the oval office.

So many times I would use his rallies as motivation before I went to the gym.
I even got in the routine of going to the gym and making it back home just in time for his rallies to start.

What an amazing journey

The thing with Bernie is a majority of his supporters are Millennials, they never go and vote en mass. Trump won't have that problem

This was incredible boys, whatever happens I had a lot of fun watching these over the past year. I'm excited for whatever comes next, it's never over.

+15 is shorts weather already.

Well said Germanon-bro, we're all part of the trip / part of the journey now.

PRAISE KEK!
LORD OF CHAOS
KING OF REPEATING DIGITS
HIS WILL BE DONE
>>PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

The line was 2 hours fucking long, i shit you not. I had friends in and out of the stadium tonight.

We fucking did it.

That is the first MAGA cutie I saved user - thanks for the memories

Check and no, I didn't cry. This is just the beginning. Get used to seeing PRESIDENT TRUMP from now on!

Trump gets all the hotties.

A moderate 40F/4.5C in Virginia.

We cry when he's announced the winner.