I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b8QGRh8pxCM
e-hentai.org/g/805313/1e9e00b490/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The caramels come from what you believe is your most positive quality.

Hers was her feminity.

It isn't that hard senpai.

NOW I FEEL FOOLISH

This was the show that planted the seed for my genderswapping fetish.

Ah, i see you're a man of culture as well

Mine was Ranma1/2 and watching Mr Jekyll and Ms hyde when I was four. I think both having explicit frontal nudity added gasoline to the fire tho.

>feminity
>Female along
Fuck this show.

Err, depends on how you feel about furry stuff and transformations in general. I blame Swatkats for the furry fetish though.

>Err, depends on how you feel about furry stuff and transformations in general
I feel like you're literally me, user. I blame Ranma and Transformingmorpher on YT(Random Transformations, anyone?

This did kinda come outta nowhere

I legit never saw this episode as a kid. I didn't even know it existed until college and by then I already had my genderswap fetish.

>she was a pretty girl transformed into a boy
Eh, I much rather see it the other way around. Ranma-chan is still my waifu.

The other way around is so common, though. Plus, this way they're authentically a girl

It wasn't just the taffy episode one, there was another episode, it may have been one of the multi part episodes, that literally had guns that turned boys into girls, and featured time travel as well. I think it was in season 5? I can't remember exactly, all these memories have me in the mood to re-watch the whole series to be honest.

I think it was the season 3 finale, a villian from the future gives her younger self a genderswaping gun to turn every nasty boy into a girl. The boy resistance of the future lead by an old number 4 and helped by number 3 grandaugther makes one final raid into the badguys time machine terminator style.
The day is save thanks to the KND now warned by future 4 who stop the badguy before she could use the girlygun on a global scale.

Also is one of the few show I seen where the time traveler gets erased by the timeline changing. He basicaly died on screen.

It happens in Steven Universe too, when the hourglass is broken in the past, all the future Stevens dissolve into sand.

mine was cow and chicken
youtube.com/watch?v=b8QGRh8pxCM

Remember that Liccorice episode with Heinrich and Stickybeard? It showed Heinrich as a boy the whole time, so this "was originally a girl" thing makes no sense.

>Henrietta_von_Marzipan.jpg
fun fact, the character's voice actors also voiced Mom and Dad in cow and chicken.

I never did like this episode, and thought it was a disservice to the show's best kid villain and the show's usual policy of having girls be better/nicer than boys instead of just different.

She's even thinner than Heinrich!

*policy of NOT having girls blah blah.

THIS IS MY FETISH

>ugly boy becomes hot girl

The weird thing about this (or one of several weird things) is that I'm pretty sure he was also a parody of one of the Nazis from Indiana Jones

Reminder.

Reminder of what?

For me what made it so weird is the fact that there was no build-up or anything. Sure we always knew they had a history but ever since he/she was first introduced the running gag has always been that he had a new revenge scheme over some petty or really weird shit and it was always something different.

I don't even think him being a girl even counts as a twist since it doesn't really change anything, never foreshadowed or put much anything into a new perspective. It was just a odd "Oh, and this happened".

>Elizabeth "Lizzie" Devine, or Numbuh Vine, is Nigel's ex-girlfriend.

>Years later, she is revealed to actually be a galactic level operative disguised as a human.

Number one has a thing for the bulbous tentacle ladies

That's why he's the leader

So you ARE a man of culture

Who else was in tears

Really, this?

Is Ramna 1/2 no longer everyone's top entry into genderswap?

I've, uh, never seen Ranma before. I keep meaning to get around to it, but.......well, this was on TV when I was a kid, Ranma either wasn't or wasn't on the channels I got.

>hey guys, I think they can buy cigars in here!

Man, I completely forgot about that bit.

There were many.

>blocked in your country
Neat.

>Kinnikuman and Dandy are the only ones who don't start as fuckboys

is it bad if I only recognize one person on this chart, and only ever seen them in their male form?

remember operation F.U.T.U.R.E.?

I memeber

For me, it was the live action Scooby Doo movie, when Fred in Daphne's body says "I can look at myself naked.", although that might be more Body Swap. I also got my bimbo fetish from the Deleted Scene on the VHS where Daphne encounters a Demon Controlled Velma in the locker room.

Anasui doesn't count.

The sequel to that, where the monster costumes become real monsters, sort of has Shaggy get genderswapped, at least in body. Not the head though, that was really bizarre.

Hello, friend.
e-hentai.org/g/805313/1e9e00b490/

Stop making me click lewd things.

From most of those animes its a temporal thing only bring once in a while but for example Youjo Senki the whole thing is the about the dude being curse to be loli Hitler

Oh gosh, this... THIS! Is so fucking vainilla gay at first... AND I LOVE IT, it fully activate my almods how good that shit is ages ago when I read it and that is saying *alot* from someone that actually doesnt really like "gender bender" at least the Japanese type but this... this is so painfully good written, that shit turns you gay yo

Same. More so with the episode with the Bad Future episode.

YOU KNOW IT'S TIMES LIKE THESE THAT MAKE ME PROUD TO BE A WOMAN

ME TOO

>Numbah 3 in this episode.

Not a pedo but she hot.

honestly I hated that finale(felt the whole Live Action wraparound idea was retarded), and a good chunk of the final season in general(mostly the stuff that ended up tying into the GKND reveal), and am kinda glad that GKND never went anywhere

also honestly the Operation ZERO movie was kinda meh, even when you look past the infamous "Father just gives up" scene, best part was the opening battle involving most of the show's villains

Why? The transformation could have happened before the events of the flashback.