TFW CN and nick have both been playing shit for the past year

>TFW CN and nick have both been playing shit for the past year
Will it get any better? What has Sup Forums been doing to pass the time now that cable animation is dead?

no, it will not get better and you can thank cord cutting.

How does that make CN play only shit now. They havent played there good shows reguarly in over a year

>no, it will not get better and you can thank cord cutting.
Not cord-cutting, lack of linear Internet TV options

kys weeb

Make me fag
Kek

When in your life did you come to the objectively correct opinion that Jupiter is best girl?

Once they start showing Apple & Onion.

>posting worst girl

>usaugi anything less then best girl
Kill yourself
Jupiters second best

They got a point.

How is this anything but best girl

Why the fuck are you still watching tv?

Where the fuck do you get original content from?

Streaming and piracy still come from cable TV...

*Serena you fucking uncultured swine

Im not anymore. Ive been hoping for months for marathons of steven universe like we used to have but its apperant that cunt milller wont let that happen

Its usagi you filthy DIC dub watcher

sailor moon thread on my Sup Forums?

Anyone know where i can find the VIZ dub of S online? Hulu hasnt updated it in a year and im done with R

Rei Hino is number one.

If this thread gonna turn into a discussion of animes that once aired in Western oriented channels, let's talk about an interesting one one that involves children's card games

>dub
Torrent anime you fucking normalfag.

Rei a shit, makoto a cute

Ill watch dubs as i fucking plz. I hate reading subtitles and the voices are funnier. Plus i really like stephanie sheh as usagi

Leaving out disney and posting a femreaction implies you think Disney airing Star Vs makes them out of the trash bin

It sucks knowing that Toonami will likely never air the original cut of Sailor Moon. It's such a huge shame that this opportunity will pass us by and the series will never be remembered in the west how it ought to have been.

The series has actual western adaptations so its totally justified to talk about on Sup Forums too.

Literally a thot!

Keep your anime posting and threads in the Sup Forums anime board.

I've known she was best since I was young and as I've gotten older the reasons why just continue to add up.

>Sailor Jupiter will never cook for you