South Park - Mark Zuckerburg

So this joke went completely over my head what were they going for here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xNToJwKE4F0?t=44s
reddit.com/r/southpark/comments/7chbt4/its_ok_to_be_white_an_unblockable_shtoyle/
theguardian.com/technology/2017/oct/09/mark-zuckerberg-facebook-puerto-rico-virtual-reality
youtu.be/N-MkduVh0wM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuckerberg is ramping up his public appearances because he wants to try running for prez, but he's weird, mechanical and stilted.
They decided to make him a guy from a poorly dubbed, poorly choreographed kung-fu movie.

>because he wants to try running for prez

No, really it was preemptive PR for the fact that tons of Russian accounts were using Facebook to run shitty ads.

He's like a 60s/70s Kung Fu villain, but only to himself, or something.

what the fuck is wrong with his legs

Didn't he kick people out of their houses for his huge property in Hawaii?

they're autistic

He's one of them aliens from the movie the Arrival.

I thought it was just that he only has as much power as we give him. He doesn't actually have any power beyond facebook but facebook is just a website and doesn't really effect anyone in a meaningful way. He's self absorbed and thinks he's more important than he really is.

Anyone have a link to yesterday's ep?

Your puny human legs cannot compete with his shtyle

How are you this dumb dude

When he becomes president in 3 years remember this

Apparently shortly before the episode aired, Facebook had some VR thing with Zuckerburg walking around like Puerto Rico or something, somewhere that was ravaged. And apparently the syncing of the audio was really badly done.

So they took that and just made it as though he was a poorly dubbed martial arts actor.
Thats what I heard on here anyway

Multi-layered joke here
>VR video with poor lip syncing, like in
>Poor lip syncing is infamous in old 80s kung fu movies
>youtu.be/xNToJwKE4F0?t=44s
>Mark Zuckberg is literally unblockable on Facebook

That's it. It was all over headlines about four or five days before the episode aired. His voice sounded strange and low quality and was terribly dubbed. I could see why they compared it to old kung fu movie dubs. It was pretty funny if you were familiar with both. Seems to be a lot of episodes like that this season. The first one with renovation shows, the most recent with football stuff, and that one.

I have knees like that. It's from being double jointed.

dd

>Heidi is going to die from being too fat in your lifetime

I chortled

this.

I'll add to it that Zuck seems like he has a little bit of Asperger's. As for the "Shtoyle" said by South Park's Zuck, I think that's just a random thing that they thought would be funny, like how SP's Al Gore says "cereal" instead of "serious".

>Heidi is going to die form being too fat in your lifetime.
At long, long last.

>Matt Stone and Trey Parker have this dumb concurrent plot per season going still
>Donald Trump's presidency is an abusive relationship
>People want the series to go back to the way it was much like how people want Trump out of office to make America great again
How did they do it lads?

Heidi drank mutant waterbears that showed signs of reason and culture. They're going to colonize her rectum and soup her up with waterbear powers. She'll be capable of surviving the apocalypse.

It's either that or they'll grow from feeding off Heidi's horrible diet and burst out of her chest to go watch some football.

>Doing a project on FB
>Same time this episode came out
>Me and my study group kept repeating lines fromm the episode

good times

If the water bears were anything more than a one-off fart joke then any other possibility is horrifying

>Heidi drank mutant waterbears that showed signs of reason and culture.
I don't think you could really call NFL fans "reaaonable" or "cultured" at all, user. But I do agree that those Water Bears may very well start doing some shit to our favorite villainess.

ayy lmao

That's rather cute. How unfortunate that she seems dead-set on conflict.

I am still really hoping they don't just take the second path and call it a day; There is so much potential with this

Would you be able to block his Shtoyle Sup Forums?

*pulls out gun*
*shoots*

Karen will kiss mysterion someday.

yaknow I'm not down with the incest angle, I like that Kenny's just trying that hard to give his sister a better life, but the idea of Karen getting a crush on Mysterion without knowing who it is is pretty cute.

>the idea of Karen getting a crush on Mysterion without knowing who it is is pretty cute
I liked that angle with Kyle actually. Too bad canon ended it

>Cute
How do you think Kenneth would feel? devastated

Im sure it'd freak him the fuck out but I mean, it isn't that odd of a scenario for a superhero with a secret identity.

I don't know, Kenny seems the kind of overprotective white trash brother who wouldn't want his precious little pure sister to go out with anyone.

I wish I could get the card but I fucking suck at PvP

Karen having a crush on Mysterion without knowing that it's Kenny,miss pretty cute in all honesty.

>kenny with hair on his legs
Hes like 9 at that point?

reeeeee siblings episode when

The only ongoing plot is the Cartman/Heidi thing and that's more like a b-plot to every episode's a-plot

I mean it was the A plot in the last ep, and it quickly took over this ep too.
Not that I'm complaining, both were great

> He's one of them aliens from the movie the Arrival.

just call it 'Arrival'. it's cleaner

>I love you, guardian angel
>I love you too, Karen.
>Let's get married when I grow up!
>Kenny's face when

He....."matures" quickly?

Is Kevin a retard?

After the moms episode

That reno plot didn't seem timely

Wasn't that more like 10 years ago?

He doesn't seem like one, kids with disabilities in the show usually stand out

However, the kids in Le Petit Tourette all seemed like regular kids so maybe Kevin has some kind of mild autism or something

Or maybe he's just drunk all the time I dunno

probably not like, legally, but he's definitely "white trash" retarded if that makes sense

He just seems very off and generally unpleasant. Specially in the Poor Kid
>Shoothhim!
>"Just have a seat in there kids"in a slurred voice while clenching his fists
>Violent alcoholic at only 13 years old
It worries me that beast got to share a room with Karen.

it was in San Francisco too if i recall

>He just seems very off and generally unpleasant

We'll, he's poor, what'd you expect?

But seriously he doesn't seem too bad, at least he only takes his anger out in his piece of shit father who probably deserves it, unlike someone else's older sibling

underbated poste

just gotta learn how to rock paper scissors dude

I'm not down with the incest angle either, but if Kenny keeps this up and she never finds out that it's her brother, it's practically inevitable that her first sex fantasy is going to involve Mysterion.

Who's the bigger Bro-Con, Karen or Ike?

Ike's pretty big

For cookie monster

I'm sure she'll figure it out before then. She has to, right?

mikes cool, cant wait for him to hit real puberty so he can realize what a fuckin chode kyle is

>inb4 she writes Mysterion fanfictions

Let's go.

Drop the weapon

sharons boobs are WAY too big in this

But user, Sharon has rockin' tits

Zuck losing the dem primaries will be hilarious

bravo user

>just call it 'Arrival'. it's cleaner
There's another sci-fi movie called arrival that came out recently, so it's better to use the whole name.

anyone found any sweet combos on phone destroyer or is it just gay ass midrange/aggro still?

He seems to be perpetually drunk more than anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if he had some mental disabilities. Especially considering his life at home.

I wish this was real

>and shows them to Kenny for proofreading

Kyle deserves happiness.

Nah. She'll most likely kiss her guardian angel and Kenny won't be able to do much about it if he doesn't want to freak her out. Shit, the fanfictions write themselves.

We need more millionaires like this.

Kyle x old man is true love.

reddit.com/r/southpark/comments/7chbt4/its_ok_to_be_white_an_unblockable_shtoyle/
This is what the joke was fellow south park friend.

I'd vote for him.

Zuckerberg is unblockable on Facebook, so they took the concept of an unblockable fighting style and merged it with a cheesy badly dubbed kung-fu movie.

I think there was also some press conference he did where his audio was out of sync, or something.

theguardian.com/technology/2017/oct/09/mark-zuckerberg-facebook-puerto-rico-virtual-reality

So, Sup Forums, what's your shtoyle?

Speedster psychic

Well, Kenny and Karen haven't gotten a lot of screentime, so Ike. Cause he still loves Kyle so much even though he knows what a jerk he can be.

Did he bought the properties first? Then it was his right.

I work in a printing office and sip coffee while fixing incompetent people's unprintable designs.

It's a charmed life and I have no need of violent conflict resolution.

Where can I watch SP? watchcartoononline has it only up to S21

But they've actually fought over stupid shit. Kenny would never dare to yell at Karen.

I thought he just put up a giant wall on his part of the private beach and his neighbors hated it.

wat

There was also his insane VR "visit" to Puerto Rico right after the hurricane hit. He literally was using a natural disaster to promote his shitty facebook VR system
youtu.be/N-MkduVh0wM

He used eminent domain to illegally kick them out and then purchase the land from the government cheaply.