LOOK AT THE CGI

LOOK AT THE CGI

LOOK AT HIS LIPS

DCucks will say this is better then Marvels CGI
But even if it's better then something else, shit is still shit.

This is apparently what $300 million buys you.

WB can't even just toss money at this problem to solve it.

Wheres the Barry/Clark scene?

> Armor

Isn't he a Cyborg?

That's actually pretty cool.

I almost agree. The idea is really cool, but the execution isn't great. Some of the awkward movements and expressions just ruin it.

In concept, I like this. Flash is faster but is losing his shit that he's up against goddamn Superman. But the faces and straining slo-mo look really dumb.

I still think a lot of this scene looks really cool, but imagine the shot where superman jumps up into the air and slams down, you can see WW hanging in the air in the background.

Just imagine that at full speed. Pretty sure that would look incredibly stupid.

>Pretty sure that would look incredibly stupid.
At normal speed you wouldn't even be able to see it. It would be like a bullet with a tracer, you'd just see blurred outlines/colors.

Goddamn the flash effects are so fucking ugly, why go wit bright white and blue to determine his super speed trail? Is it because it's more realistic? Cause if that's the case I want to point out that this is a world where a woman hasn't aged in nearly 100 years, a man is half machine, another man can breath under water and they're all fighting a man who can shoot lasers out of his eyes and fly. It shouldn't be realistic

So then what you're saying is that they should all kill the villain with popcorn and cotton candy and have a dance at the end, because it's not realistic, so who cares?

I don't understand your logic.

fuck man this is actually badass but not in such a godawful movie

Post your face when Supes wrecks the league as he should

You haven't seen SM: Homecoming if you think this is the worst

Is it the poor recording quality that makes it look like bad greenscreen? Or does the movie actually look like that?

I'm tempted to watch it tomorrow even though I haven't seen a DC movie other than TDK trilogy. Should I?

Anyone got the CGI fist?

Are you a Superman fan?

Why not make the flash trail yellow? Like it's been in everything else that features Flash? The white and blue clashes with the red suit making it look darker than it is, almost black, whereas the yellow compliments the red.

>buying animation/cg

Not a fan, no.

Well then no need to see it, his scenes were the only good ones

I'm going to be really racist, but The Flash being Speedy Gonzalez really rustles my jimmies.

It's not like they made Cyborg white or Batman a nignog.

>or Batman a nignog.

I don't follow. Batman can't really be anything else other than white.

The actor is a Jew of Dutch/German descent, though. How... how exactly did you come to the conclusion that he's Hispanic?

Hes about as Hispanic as fucking Mao

He's saying that the effects on Flash are indefensible if not for the reason of being "realistic", and that at such a level realism is no longer an issue granted he's fighting a Sun God going hundreds of miles an hour.

B-b-because he looks like a beaner. Especially in those shots where he's featured with a manlet moustache.

why is a teen titans in the moviebut green lanter isnt

There is one green lantern

>and that at such a level realism is no longer an issue granted he's fighting a Sun God going hundreds of miles an hour.

Why not? Just because you say so?

The gods interfering in the Odyssey didn't compromise the integrity of the drama/realism that it tried to portray in warfare.

glad he got some time out of the suit at least, hasn't been a single good scene since the kryptonian wear

Bit of both i'd guess.

Honestly this scene was amazing

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

DCuck

You're not wrong, but Justice League is not any sort of physics documentary and there is no integrity being harmed by pursuing the aesthetic over the 'realistic' when your realism is already an aesthetic choice made to give it that weight.

What is this, ninja magic?

That edit is somehow more convincing than the movie itself.

And that is sad.

Newsflash: All these cape films have bad cgi and green screen

Even Fox did this better.

>Even Fox
You're saying that like DoFP isn't one of the best comic book movies

Jesus, Henry looks so fucking good.

Thought I was on Sup Forums for a second

The CG is terrible, but Ezra managed to convey a reasonable look of "Oh fuck" upon realizing Superman can see and go about as fast as him.

why superman looks so weird

>not having Batman in Yamcha pose

Any green lanterns?

This is WAY worse than Justice League you mcucks

Keep spamming it through all threads I'm sure you'll gain support somewhere

One, in the flashback scene.

Yeah. In a flasback scene against Steppenwolf. Didn't get a good look at him, but he looked like a 2-armed Salaak, IMO.

>one bad shot VS a whole movie of Cyborg

Cavil wouldn't shave his moustache so they had to CGI it out

>anyone who talks badly about dc is a marvel cuck

i want both cinematic universe to crash and burn

This, Superman is my favorite Superhero of all time, but it seems that I can't be both a Superman fan and say BvS sucks at the same time.

Man, I almost wish Green Lantern came out today so that people would defend it the same way they did with BvS and SS.

You should probably kill yourself.

DUDE IM A FENCESITTER, LOOK AT HOW SUPERIOR I AM TO BOTH SIDES

Ezra Miller isn't Mexican.

I'm still waiting for someone to make an edit of this with a slowly turning laughing Chris Evans pls.

>having Batman quip while there's an evil Superman that can kill everyone on the planet if he felt like it right next to him

Are you fucking kidding me?

What happened to practical effects? It'd be better if they built a suit, it probably would make it look less like a bunch of nintendo 64 polygons.

They're in two different slow motion speeds, and all expressions look stupid slowed down that much.

>still no spit curl
REEEEEEE

Better than being a pathetic company sheep.

>wouldn't shave
You mean legally required to keep it.

>Cyborg in Justice League
>without doing a Teen Titans movie

>all these clueless faggots
>not knowing Cyborg’s suit starts changing

You niggas just don’t know

Is anyone here old enough to remember the Six Million Dollar Man and Bionic Woman shows from the 70's? Using slo-mo to emphasize action during super-speed has been around a long time.

when his eye moved I lost my shit.

Favorite scene in the movie probably.

So, who else thinks he penetrated her?

Outdated, slows down production, massively increases the cost. You have to pay actors for their time even when they're in makeup. The people applying it, set crew, those paychecks don't magically not happen just because no one's in front of a camera.

That line happens after Superman flew away. Also, he had calmed down by that point due to Lois showing up.

Just got back from the UK midnight showing. It was fine on the big screen. In fact, the fight following this is one of the best superhero battles I've ever seen. Superman is fucking metal and kicks the shit out of the entire league, and you can practically feel Flash shitting his pants after zooming arounf with everyone slow-mo frozen the entire movie, only for Superman to first track him with his eyes, then his head, and then with Flash barely able to dodge his blows that would have turned him into speedforce goo.

I enjoyed the entire movie, the only parts in slowed down were when it focused on Diana and the early Cyborg parts, and even he grew on me towards the end.

Not going to bother seeing this movie and I don't really care how good or bad it is, but what made Supes decide to beat the shit out of everyone else?

THIS

Don't just hate on the movie, you should watch it AT LEAST three times before making an opinion

>but what made Supes decide to beat the shit out of everyone else?
It was right after he was brought back to life, and he was still in a sort of fog. Cyborg fired on him automatically as he isn't in full control over his cybernetics, and then Superman responded.

Man of Murder gotta murder. It's in his nature.

>Cyborg fired on him
who let this asshole on the team

Superman had res perception debuff/sickness