Cartoon Network NEEDS to remove all traces of Steven Universe. It's a cancerous show

Cartoon Network NEEDS to remove all traces of Steven Universe. It's a cancerous show

they're trying

Fuck off faggot

Ironic

That's awesome

Need a few more open timeslots for Teen Titans Go?

What will you do when the scapegoat for your awful show ends?

You're just upset because of tumblr you manbaby.

Either go back to the hairy pits of tumblr or stay in your general.

Drop dead.

Well this thread's lovely. Let's change it up a bit with a question. How would you rewrite the show entirely if you were the showrunner?

And no, you can't kill Steven off.

Make it a self aware comedy action show with no lore and make the characters likable

Kill the gems.

No townie shit. Keep the monster stuff. And more importantly... kick out anyone who tries to force their ship shit or any other shit into SU.

>this cartoon must be removed from existence because I don't like it

That's not a very healthy way of thinking.

>dragon maid image
Shit taste detected, opinion disregarded
We townies only now, and it's 90% romance drama.
Regular Show

Kids dont watch it though. Thats why it hasnt been on CN in a while

>no townie episodes. they're boring and distract from the premise of the show, being the crystal gems
>no emotions or feelings. any character that cries immediately gets killed off in the next episode, or written out entirely
>pay the korean sweat shop animators a few pennies more so the animation doesn't look like hot ass

For starters.

I'd make the show less of a slow boil. I'd also like to paint the gems in a more negative light. Most often when the fact that they're weird aliens who isolate themselves from society pops up, it's played off as a joke. Second, I would either play up or remove the gem war BS, because it wants to be a kid show but also have a war in it. The way the characters skirt around the very important historical event comes off as wanting to have your cake and eat it. Lastly, I'd make the townie episodes offer more insight on how either the world at large works or how people view the gems.

TUMBLR FUCKING SUCKS! WHERES MY CHICKEN TENDIES! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

From the way CN treats that may very well be the case. People give shit over Disney how they treated Gravity Falls but despite the horrible scheduling they marketed, reran and merchandised the hell out of it and you can tell despite the delays they wanted it to succeed.

CN doesn't even market it beyond the bombs and rarely ever put on reruns. It honestly feels like they either don't give a shit about it or they want it to actively fail.
Either go full slice of life or full continuity drama. This half and half shit isn't working. Also expect actual consistency in animation and drawings from storyboarders.

Make Steven a regular masculine boy and the gems non-dykes.
Remove the creepy rape and shit-tier sex aspects.
Remove and replace most of the unlikeable cast.

But really though I would champion for it to be shitcanned and wouldn't bother saving such a pile of shit to begin with.

For a while there Steven Universe felt like a kid-friendly version of MGS5. Can't we just go back to that?