Say it with me: Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton, 45th President of the United States of America

Say it with me: Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton, 45th President of the United States of America

What country are you? Your flag is ugly and it says 'Unknown'.

It's Moldova

32-23 Trump, bitch :^)

It looks like Moldova.
Moldova, your town rapist is on the internet again, please do something about this.

It's actually Asia / Pacific Islands. But he's probably a CTR fag using a proxy

Say it with me: Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

reroll

I hope you shills know forcing this only backfired on you. You would have been better off not saying anything.

Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

see
kek is with us.

Say it with me: Gary Earl Johnson, 45th President of the United States of America

Nerd and virgin

President Hillary Rodham Clinton

well said my friend.
Its funny that they don't even have the mental capacity to use tor browsers effectively

Congratulations to USA for having their First female president.

She says this after passing out into a coma following a complete and utter humiliating loss to Donald J. Trump, the 45th President of the United States of America.

looks like #imwithher

If the First female President turns out to be total shit (she wouldn't live up to any expectation) it will only damage gender situations further, with men claiming to be proven right en masse that women fucking suck at this shit.

Female's are not natural nest protectors. They let enemies into the nest and have babies with them and make the male raise the ill children. That's literally apart of females DNA.

Clinton is literally trying to cuck USA.

Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton for jail

CHECKED FELLOW FLIPNIGGER

CHECKED

PRAISE KEK