How can democrats be this fucking retarded?

How can democrats be this fucking retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=nazi gaga&src=typd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who is that?

darth vaders kid?

A nazi egg?

I don't know man, the not guilty verdict is pretty baffling.

Every single "man" in the background looks like they have low testosterone.

Lady gaga

Because they're minorities

lady gaga?

is she in the cult?

gaga has a good voice, if you deny that you're a fucking moron.

Literally fucking who

twitter.com/search?q=nazi gaga&src=typd

>darth vaders kid?

Can't unsee that now

it's about the symbolism... it's a call to arms for the globalists.... it's time to exterminate the deplorables...

Prepare
>prepare
Prepare
>prepare

>getting a bunch of singers to convince the american public which side to vote for

seriously what the fuck

The worst part is those purse carriers are gettin the puss

Gaga is very close to Marina Abramovic. There was that video of her naked in the woods and the maple syrup thing

Jewish-American media at work, Joshua

Trump legit had ted nugent and other hick as fuck singers. Hell, /r/the_donald has "TOM BRADY AND BILL BELICHICK OFFICIALLY ENDORSE TRUMP" on their front page. (Tom Brady said he didn't, btw.)

HELL! Trump himself is literally a reality TV star. And you're voting for him for President and listening to his advice on the economy and how to run the country.

LMAO.

Her theatrical pants-suit is less controversial than Ted Nugent's crotch grabbing and bloody knives. It's objective fact.

Lady Gaga is a satanist cunt. Someone got the combination pictures?

The pantsuit isn't the issue...

Heres a short bio of hrc right hand assistant she a muslim and a security risk , had access to classified info , we know she would sell it , so would hrc ( actualy hrd all ready has ) PS 99 % certain hrc has been hacked 5 times

Are we all going to ignore the fucking elephant in the room that is the fact that she looks like a goddamn fucking nazi?

fred durst murdered someone? Damn I love limp bizkit

Because Hitlery fans are literally Nazi's.

Of course. They don't watch Alex Jones and they certainly didn't buy the filters.

Fair point, but Ted Nuget didn't drawl the crowd there. Also Trump has been saying these things publicly since at least the 80's

Hillary on the other hand has literally said anything to retain power and is giving out free concerts so people show up to her rallies.

no, she screams like a fucking pig and sound like a transsexual (which she probably is)

Is she wearing a nazi armband? When did the Dems become so based?

#Hitlery
#GasWithHer

Sounds like you're the one ignoring it since we had threads about it the second she marched onto that stage.

But I like lady gaga. Poker face is an awesome song. Don't call her satanist

This.

You're sick and have degenerate taste.

Hunger Games

wtf is that scroll about? Did Fred Durst kill someone?

THERE'S THAT HEADLINE AGAIN

pokerface is a pretty good song desu

Russian roulette is not the same without a gun.

mmmm muh muh poker face I love it

of course

wtf I'm howling for hilldawg now. Straight up SS.

For real we can use this shit and hill's Kim Jong looking dresses for some late night propaganda

It's, over, we've lost the Sup Forums vote

I think it's retarded if it's done for Trump as well but Ted Nugent isn't really a singer nowadays, his relevancy in this day and age lies heavily on his political activism.
I'm sure that if Ted had cancelled his appearance the same crowd would've showed up regardless - I can't confidently say the same about Clinton and her Lady Gaga, Jay Z and Beyonce crap.

>And you're voting for him for President and listening to his advice on the economy and how to run the country.
I'm assuming you're very new here if you don't know how the flag thing works, I'm not voting in these elections, I'm just here for the ride - but say I was, why would I trust a politician who has zero financial experience and that is known for handing out favors in exchange for influence (cronyism) over an actual businessman?

I don't listen to AM radio. Can someone tell me what a Satanist is?

Face the facts, Bad Romance is ginna be the one song that'll be remembered 20 years from like, kinda like your generations smells like teen spirit or I wanna hold your hand

Yep, but that was eight years ago. Now she looks like picrelated and sings complete bullshit.
Anyway, Poker Face isn't her song, Red One wrote the music and the lyrics. Gaga is a talentless cunt.

Why are you rich people so fucking weird and stupid???

BS. Look at how much views Bad Romance gets on YT today (tip: it barely gets any). It was just a season hit. Teens today don't even now this songs and it will be forgotten (if it's not already is)

>How can democrats be this fucking retarded?
Ikr? That's not even Hillary Clinton

Gaga is positioning herself to run in 20 years time. Trump will win, opening the door for entertainers into politics.

>Ironic Nazi
>Hillary thought this was a good idea

This. When she dropped Red One, she dropped her career

I'm surprised they even let her on the stage.

>gaga is not dressed as a nazi!
>It's just a homage to MJ!
>Who collected Nazi memorabilia.....

>Reddit permeation is so strong we have to put up with their anti-Trump autists too

they all are

Kek, no they aren't.

Any man who votes for Hillary Clinton is eternally doomed to stay in the friendzone.

It's what happens when money doesn't matter, influence and power always matter.

Trump didn't have Tom Brady and The Hoodie dancing around on stage with him, he had well written letters and verbal endorsements. He didn't use them to get turn out to his rally, the people showed up just out of love for the candidate.

>Lady GaGa

Did anyone find the timing of GaGa endorsing her a little strange?

She has very close links to the Spirit cooking lady and you guys have gone nuclear on her over the past few days.

I remember hearing about Jay Z/Beyoncé and Bon Jovi and Springstein months ago. Never once heard about GaGa doing anything.

YOU HAD YOUR TIME

Princess Spirit Cooker

>it's a call to arms for the globalists.... it's time to exterminate the deplorables...

With what?

Your SJW, Faggy army that is terrified of guns?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

The thing that I've always found funny is that "tough" acion movie actors from 80's and before usually support Trump while the human garbage that plays in those superhero shitshows shills4hill.

Why is it?

I'm going to break it down. The people voting for Hillary don't love this country.

Why do male hillary supporters always look like faggots?

>nice guys are the ones getting pussy

> Tom Brady refused to say he voted for Trump before Trump read the letter

> This means Trump's a liar, not that Tom Brady wasn't giving up the surprise.

Bye CTR

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fuck no. I fuck a different Democrat's wife every Friday.

I would love the idea if i didn't know they would just become politicians puppets.

like Reagan

>Muh-Muh-Muh Poker Face.

because the people that direct their movies will not cast them if they don't.

doesn't know what a "nice guy" is

Fixed, spread it faggots.

>Hillary was the Nazi candidate all along

WE WERE TRICKED

Clinton has free concerts and claims they are there for her as half of them file out

It is arguably one of the worst songs in existence in my opinion. The intro and chorus don't belong together. But some producer lovingly polished it up enough to pass.

Were we?

Were we really?

Your candidate exists because of the media trumpeting his every word you fucking minge

nice catch

>the one song that'll be remembered 20 years
>Literally forgotten about already

This is what happens when you constantly pump shit out for maximum shekels. See: music, gaming and (((Hollywood)))

#REKTD

Trump is finished and bankrupt (again)

Incredibly relevant to the direction of our country.

THAT REALLY CORRECTED MY RECORD

yes. really.

Not an argument

>M-m-muh lack of a poker face because my Drumpf is losing!