It's been an honor, Sup Forums, I first discovered you during the 2012 election, and now I've made it all the way here...

It's been an honor, Sup Forums, I first discovered you during the 2012 election, and now I've made it all the way here. Whatever happens today, I love every one of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Vining
army.togetherweserved.com/army/servlet/tws.webapp.WebApp?cmd=ShadowBoxProfile&type=Person&ID=102761
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The time has come.

*unzips*

Why is vinning a meme. My Sup Forums friend told me I look like him after I got my new glasses but I was to embarrassed to ask him why he's a meme.

Also I love you too

Do you seriously not know about Mike Vining?

If you're not trolling you need to go to /k/ and ask them to inform your bitch ass.

*slowly gets on knees while staring into your eyes seductively*

Looks like he was a Delta operator.

Can't you save me the trip and tell me. I'll give you this pepe

Don't fucking look at me. *spits in your face before shoving your head down*

Stahp

fuck off newfag. i've been on Sup Forums since 1998

"I-I'm sorry, master..."
*pulls down your underoos and begins sucking on your foreskin*

Who is this and why is he a meme?

One of the most craziest military operators ever deployed yet looks like Bill Gates and looks harmless.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Vining

This guys was involved in shit so classified that even wikipedia refuses to speculate about it. Before the term "Black Ops was coined they were know as "Mike Ops"

when people talk about "operators", he is THE operator

I stopped coming here after Sup Forums Harbor and while I disagree with much of you guys' beliefs I will happily spend this day shitposting with you. Lets put this beast of an election to rest!

It's been an honor.

This

He was a Delta force Operator, the most secretive and elite unit in the US Army. He served over 20 years in the US, and fought in Vietnam. He is literally was one of the most deadliest soldiers in the US Army, I am not joking.

He did a bunch of classified shit and was an expert on demolition. He was involved in nearly every US military operation since Vietnam til he retired after 20 years.

This guy fought in like 3 wars and was a Delta Operator, yet he looks like like a dorky grandpa.

We go

is this ARE GUY with General Schwartzkopf?

He was in delta force and essentially the closest thing to big boss or master chief and looks like a nerd

Here's a rare Vinning:

that is the face of pain
he is the bringer of pain

I have to admit I wasn't lucky enough to be on Sup Forums at that time, only discovering it during the Zimmerman trial. But this election's been a blast, you collossal faggots

Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!
E'en though it be a cross that raiseth me;
Still all my song shall be nearer, my God, to Thee,

Fuck off and die faggot.

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trails of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

We can all join the military now as a last resort. No excuse to be a NEET if you can serve the Trumpire.

This meme war has changed me.

I've seen things I can't unsee.

I've learned things about the government elite I can never forget.

But no one will understand.

No one will know what It's like to hear Moloch's whisper in the breeze at night, or Jake Tapper under your bed reading you approved wikileaks.

No one will know the power of Kek.

No one will see pizza the same way.

If this is the final hour of the old world....

Good night.

It's been a pleasure, boys.
See you all on the other side.

>Vining set up over 50 Military memorial accounts with quotes, pictures, service medals, backstories to soldiers he served with and lost

Everything about him: (Except the stuff he wont let you know)
army.togetherweserved.com/army/servlet/tws.webapp.WebApp?cmd=ShadowBoxProfile&type=Person&ID=102761

Scroll down to

Remembrance Profiles - 50 Soldiers Remembered

And it pretty much has info from him reflecting over his lost friends

Stormin Normin