HOLY FUCKING SHIT

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK

delete this

What am I looking at?

The first signs of a potential Trump landslide.

What of it

Realllllllllly early voting in New Hampshire on Election Day, which is today.

NH is going fucking red m8

He's still gonna lose you niggers.

delet this

No its a sign across the board. I mean for fuck sake Trump is tying in Michigan. How is that not indicative of a landslide.

t. Increasingly nervous man

Are you retarded Obama was winning this last time. I was here on the day on Sup Forums

Oh shit here comes the Trump landslide. Obama won the NH midnight voting last time by 3 votes. This means Trump has a hidden 15% voter base, meaning he has won all 50 fucking states.

>insert outlandish statement about how he will never make it from 8 months ago here

WTF

JUST

>voting in exclusively white rural towns in bumfuck nowhere
>Trump only wins one of the three

yeah sure, go ahead and take that as a good sign.

I want to believe

Wtf Sup Forums is so intelligent now

How much of the state is this?

Was he winning at 1am though?
Honestly, Hillary's support is from lazy people, so I can fully understand that they aren't voting literally as early as possible.

I've got no problem in my state. I expect Trump to win every county. But cucked blue states are different.

Pack your shit literal nigger.

that escalated quickly

New Hampshire is mostly white you fucking ctr shill. Obama was beating romney is the same area.

It's New England. You have the wrong stereotypes.

Trump just had a YUUUUUUGE speech that ended a few minutes ago in Michigan.

MI = going red

>I suck at math and have no idea how the US electoral system works the post

Lol

You don't even live here. Cringe.

Dude, in 2012, they only had 650,000 votes, not 900,000

which day did he have 5 rallies? Was that today or yesterday?

spotted the triggered black clinton supporter

You have no right to say anything canada fag, go back to drinking your maple syrup and sucking trudeaus dick.

I'm sorry, but did the Hillary Clinton already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, we're only 30 minutes into election day. Does not having the lead 30 minutes in, in New Hampshire count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary Clinton is still gaining votes right now and he has been the best candidate in the country for how many years now? Shes up against one of the worst candidates in the USA who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of being a racist. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best candidates in the USA, she's been ahead in all the polls this election and would be winning right now if the Russian hackers didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Trump just said something racest and bigoted, just like Hillary. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like her because hes good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll some other candidates on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING

I voted for a true canadian hero not a cum guzzler pushing weed laws that literally no one has heard about since

this.

These aren't percentages. Less than 100 votes have been counted

Yesterday

lolfag burn

Yes. There's like three towns in New Hampshire that are fucking autistic about voting first. Their votes are now in. Everyone else is sane and will wait for a decent hour to vote.

why so mad,Mohammed?

I love you Australia you put so much effort into shitposting. Its an art with you.

YOU'RE LOOKING AT PRESIDENT TRUMP BITCH

You voted for Ted Cruz?

More than 100 people live in New Hampshire?

At what age did you realize you had a small penis?

These towns are only allowed to release the numbers after all registered voters vote. Its a tradition in these town with

>Are you retarded Obama was winning this last time.
true

Teddy "At least I'm not Rubio" Cruz

This t.bh doesnt look that good

We already won.

Everybody, do your job and fucking vote. Take everybody you know who's registered and likely to vote Trump.

Go.

Do it.

could they be any more transparent

Interesting. Didn't know that.

based old fag dubloons

Live election map where?

DON'T PLAY GAMES

Obligatory commemorative Belair

Nowthis is a story all about how
this election got flipped-turned upside down
and I'd like to take a minute
just MAGA right there
I'll tell you how TRUMP became the Godemperor of the World

Worldwide born and raised
on the shitposting boards was where we spent most of our days
chillin out trollin memeing all LULZ
and all shooting some copypasta outside of MSM
when a couple of CTR Shills dey was up to no good
started making trouble and raiding our board
Clinton got into one little fight and her foundation got scared
she said: "You best be dumpin Millions of Bucks on Shills "

We SAGEd every field day after day
but she packed her democracy partners and sent them our way
she gave us a leak and then she gave us some more mails
We weaponized our autism and said: " We might as well kick it "

Rock Bottom this is bad,
debunking faked polls and scouring them mails
is this what the fight for the God-Emperor is like?
Hmmmmmm this might MAGA alright.

We whistled for sparky and he came right near
the license plate said "fresh outa fucks" and he had a shitter below his battlestation
If anything we could say this alliance was rare
But we thought " Nah, not giving up - yo homes, MAGA on! "

We pulled up this election about 7 or 8
delegates from the Rato-O as he smelled " Yo DAHNALD I got your back "
We looked at HIS Kingdom
We were finally there
TRUMP sat on his Throne as the MAGA Emperor,
draining the swamps

WAAAAH
They're crying already.

That said, historically all three towns traditionally vote republican - it's only the last two elections when they went democrat. So it might mean something, but it probably doesn't.

**GOD PLEASE MAKE TRUMP WIN** PLEASE**

Oh my god...

classic

If that's 'monster vote', perhaps.

But how the fuck can you conclude that again?

>falling for an old as shit pasta

kek

If Trump starts winning tomorrow I'm going to love these fake Hillary posts slowly melting down.

>Cringe.

The only cringe is the criminal you fucking traitors support

DOTR is coming soon

Are we getting excited over 32 fucking votes?
Rural votes at that
And trump was supposed to win NH anyway

Let them keep their delusion strong. It is only good because Democrats wont vote that way.

PRESIDENT ELECT DONALD JAY DRUMPF!

*grabs ultra ball*

Holy fuck, this might actually be an electoral landslide.

It's really happening lads

Trump is not supposed to win NH

This year was amazing.
We lived through one hell of a season. What started out as mere shitposting to a funny orange haired buffoon turned into the single greatest movement to save western civilization.
this campaign was my final redpill. You might even say I'm woke as fuck.
But this does not end here. There is a lot ahead of us. A lot of uncucking to be done. Let's not kid ourselves

We have awoken the great deity of KEK. He has blessed us with his son Pepe. Through his repeating digits we find strength. He will show us the light. As in America as in Europe.

But KEK showed me one more thing. All my western brothers. Shitposting aside we are one. We are one big family and we need to unite. I enjoy the high quality banter you blessed us with this year. I enjoyed it very much and i'm really looking forward to memeing and shit posting with you in our next era.
The trails of Hillary R.C.
i have tremendous respect for all of you.

except for fucking leafs. kys

Gents...
It was a fun ride and it is with a smile in one eye and a tear in the other that i'm looking forward for the final battle of this era and the many more battles to come in the future

PRAISE KEK
and
PRAISE THE GOD EMPEROR DONALD THE FIRST,
BUILDER OF THE WALL,
SLAYER OF HILLDAWGH,
REMOVER OF KEBAB,
DRAINER OF THE SWAMP AND
RESTORER OF GREATNESS

PRAISE BE

Welp, can't fault that logic.

hahaha

get yo pen out kid and be ready to fill out those job applications. lazy nigger!

Why is New Hampshire counting votes this early when its fucking voting day today?

Kek be with you Bruder.

well it shows an early trend.
i wouldn't say landslide but it's gonna be a fucking nailbiter regardless. not a lot of latinos in nh, but trump isn't going for that anyway
yknow i could see him take pennsylvania and michigan but lose colorado and nevada.

Lmao

So they're just blatantly lying about the results in the title?

1776 get says he will win.

Fucking kek, my boss gave this exact speech point by point in a meeting yesterday.

didn't Trump lost NH in the Caucaso or whatever the fuck you call that?

president trump

OMG! President Trump!!

As much as I want that, that isn't possible , regan landslides don't happen anymore,
They would never allow it even in the ridiculous odds that's it does happens

in the article as well - their vote counts are wrong

What is this? they count the votes each day?

No. It was actually the first state to bring him a win. He really loves NH. Probably because its the last remnant of the good days in America.

HOW LONG UNTIL WE GET ANY MORE VOTES FOR ANY STATE???
MIDNIGHT VOTES FOR SOME OTHER STATE FOR EXAMPLE

Sure he is, this is a sign of things to come.
>Trump takes 32-25 lead in New Hampshire after midnight voting

see

oh god, i don't know why i keked so hard.

the first time somebody has used that and been pro trump. rubbing it in libcuck faces.

FINAL LAP I'M ON TOP OF THE WORLD
AND I WILL NEVER ASK FOR SECOND AGAIN

THEY ALL SAID I'D BEST GIVE IT UP
WHAT A FOOL TO BELIEVE THEIR LIES
NOW THEY'VE FALLEN AND I'M AT THE TOP

hey guys what was the big news trump said he was gonna share in the final rally today?

>HOW LONG UNTIL WE GET ANY MORE VOTES FOR ANY STATE???
>MIDNIGHT VOTES FOR SOME OTHER STATE FOR EXAMPLE